forum

Camellia - Exit This Earth's Atomosphere

posted
Total Posts
show more
awesomemacD
Too much offset? Notes appearing really late.
Kyu96
Very unique map, please rank it rrtyui ! :)
Side

awesomemacD wrote:

Too much offset? Notes appearing really late.
Might have an old mp3. Delete and re-download; the offset should be fine otherwise. (try -36 offset if you don't wanna delete the mp3 and see if that works better)
Sing

theReaL_Gatorix wrote:

This is a great map and all, and I love the aesthetics about it... but honestly is this even remotely FCable?
there are already quite a few ranked maps that with the current skill of even the best players still cannot come close to fcing them
Topic Starter
rrtyui
fixed the duplicated tag looool and modded in IRC by sahuang. thanks ;DD
sahuang
Modded in IRC.
Bonsai

sahuang wrote:

Modded in IRC.
Can you provide a log / summary of what has been changed during that IRC-mod?
sahuang

rrtyui wrote:

1. changed 02:04:141 (1) - a bit.
2. changed 02:51:082 (1,2,3,4,1) - .
3. added flash kiais at 03:59:200, 04:10:494, 04:21:788, 04:33:082.
4. changed ar9.6 to ar9.7.
Spaghetti
00:25:141 (4) - ctrl g for better flow?
01:27:788 (2) - ^
01:29:200 (3) - ^
01:54:788 (2) - ^ (for the repeating pitch?)

ctrl g mod lel

02:11:200 (1) - ctrl h and move to around X: 197 Y: 81? This pattern is already kinda fucked and this would make it much more playable
02:22:494 (1) - same concept here
03:47:553 (3) - ctrl gggggg
04:03:435 (1,2,3) - i get gimmicks but pls space out more itd play much better
04:42:788 (4) - offscreen according to MA, id move cuz its rlly close anyways

call me back w
Lavender
it's happening
Xantaria
sorry but this is terrible
Topic Starter
rrtyui

Spaghetti wrote:

00:25:141 (4) - ctrl g for better flow? i have considered this pattern but this moving maybe cause of such a combobreaker. it's abrupt.
01:27:788 (2) - ^ imo the now pattern is more playable because the aim moving is stacked with the sliderfollowcircle.
01:29:200 (3) - ^hmm... but i wanna keep the same spacing of the hitpoints.
01:54:788 (2) - ^ (for the repeating pitch?) i wanna keep this consistency. i like this.

ctrl g mod lel

02:11:200 (1) - ctrl h and move to around X: 197 Y: 81? This pattern is already kinda fucked and this would make it much more playable uh the linear style is the concept of this part...
02:22:494 (1) - same concept here
03:47:553 (3) - ctrl gggggg ater some testplayings, i thought it maybe much compressed in the side place.
04:03:435 (1,2,3) - i get gimmicks but pls space out more itd play much better changed a bit.
04:42:788 (4) - offscreen according to MA, id move cuz its rlly close anyways i got ranked like this placement in this map of 01:21:401. it's much spicy. :P

call me back w
thanks for modding.
Spaghetti
revolutions are coming
transcendental
hype
Surono
wow gz sir
Kimitakari
Here we go...
Topic Starter
rrtyui
Thanks for all modders, players, lovers and blamers. <3
Kimitakari

rrtyui wrote:

Thanks for all modders, players, lovers and blamers. <3
Say thanks to yourself
_Meep_
RURUCHI HYPE
Chaoslitz
The updated BNG rules implied that a nominator cannot nominate maps that they can not judge properly.

really? I don't think this rule is being followed.
Just Miracle-
Ranked :) :D
Shiirn

Chaoslitz wrote:

The updated BNG rules implied that a nominator cannot nominate maps that they can not judge properly.

this aside, 24 hours between icons i thought?

also i dont believe in sahuang's ability to judge this map, monstrata i totally accept as a fine judge, spaghetti somewhere in the middle. This is a bit of a fucknut crazy map, it should be judged by more experienced/knowledgeable BNs.
Rizia

Shiirn wrote:

yes its just 16hrs between bubble and qualify
Deif

Chaoslitz wrote:

Additionally, it got qualified without letting 24h between the 2nd bubble and the flame icon. Reverting the icon to bubble #2 then.
allein
short qualify ayy
Weber
the more you know
Rivastyx
is fun map to play :D
Chaoslitz

Shiirn wrote:

also i dont believe in sahuang's ability to judge this map, monstrata i totally accept as a fine judge, spaghetti somewhere in the middle. This is a bit of a fucknut crazy map, it should be judged by more experienced/knowledgeable BNs.
Not only how a BN can judge it by modding but also playing as well i would say.
Haganenno
I love the map, but the spacing of triples could really be lowered lul
AltMirrorBell
o.O why dq
laura-
that was fast
Shiirn

Chaoslitz wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

Not only how a BN can judge it by modding but also playing as well i would say.

well then most of the BN team should be forbidden from ranking shitty ridiculous maps but that hasn't stopped sahuang has it?

modding ability should be taken into account, but people will take it really personally and yell that they're being attacked. Ideally, people shouldn't take personal offense to other people questioning their capabilities - nobody's calling you shit, they just want more confidence in you.
Flask
I think sahuang is pretty qualified for judging this map, at least they're still beatmap nominators who surpass the so called test. You can't say that one's not good enough to judge a map just because one doesn't map that kind of music frequently, or based on his rank... etc.
Anyways, I do believe that bns are the ones who pushes maps forward, not Quality Assurance Team. They provide their opinions and push them when they think the map is ready, and so do we. If you think this map still requires some improvement, just post your suggestions here. That's the truth of "qualified map", right?
Stjpa
Just because I passed the test it doesn't mean I can nominate hard shit. The rule is there for a reason.
Spaghetti
woopsie, couldve sworn that the bubble was 24h old, ill requalify as soon as i can
Monstrata
The rule clearly says if you can judge it through modding expertise, then you can still nominate it. "You can compensate your lack of play skill with modding skill." Though yea, the 24 hour rule is still in effect. I think it'll take a while for people to remember the rule because we're still so used to our current methods. No need to riot xD.
Flask
You can if you are able to pass the map I guess? Not quite sure about this but sahuang 100% can pass this map, I can assure you since we're teammates in a tournament.
Well that still sounds pretty stupid. What I'm trying to clarify is if you think the map still lacks quality, and you think the bns aren't qualified for nominating such a hard shit (just like what you've mentioned in your post), just post your suggestions here. Before the 7days things (or more, idk for now) it's still allowed to change things. So there's no need to accuse someone who cant do his/her job properly.

Edit: Thanks Monstrata for clarifying that! That's exactly what I'm saying. (Sorry for my bad English. :p)
diraimur
wait are you guys seriously attacking on people and say their opinions are invalid just because you think they arent experienced/good enough? xd
Shiirn

diraimur wrote:

wait are you guys seriously attacking on people and say their opinions are invalid just because you think they arent experienced/good enough? xd
i mean if you want to use the word "attacking" you're kind of missing the point, but otherwise,

yes
Stjpa
I didn't mean to attack anyone. But with monstrata's explanation basically every BN would be able to judge this map right? Because BNs are good at modding, right?

Anyway, stop the drama now.
show more