forum

Yes or No Questions

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
not really, i prefer most things without the rocks.

ice isn't the worst, but i just don't enjoy it that much.

- - -

do you believe you'll manage to live a fairly happy life at some point?
Bloom
Yes.

Tea > Coffee?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
depend on which brand you're asking. Coffee can be really good but tea is generally better so imma choose tea

Asked this in top 3 I think but imma ask this again here. What do you like the most about osu
Tad Fibonacci
Yes.

Can you play any instrument?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Oh shit posted in the wrong thread lmao)

Yes, piano and osu (if counted)

Do you appreciate your embarrassing moments?
KatouMegumi
No

Do you like mixed breeds of domestic animals?
Serraionga
Yes!

Do you have a PC over $999?
samX500
Yes.

Do you own a pet?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I used to :(

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, and wanting to start again?
Nate Bait
Yes

Do you ever feel so paper thin, like a house of cards, only one blow from caving in?
Achromalia
not really. if that were the case, i'd have collapsed inwards a looonnng time ago. i wouldn't even make it through middle school.

- - -

do you ever feel so empty and inert, like an apathetic void enveloped your entire being, only one line of reasoning from suicide in life's futility?
Bloom
No.

Eat lunch yet?
vinnicci
no, i skipped lunch, did a lot of stuff

back home yet?
Achromalia
got back several hours ago from a late night trip to a couple stores of sorts, so i guess so, yeah.

- - -

did y'manage to do anything productive today?
Westonini
Yes.

Although it wasn't as much as I would have liked but hopefully I'll be able to do at least enough tomorrow to satisfy me.

- - -

Do you find it hard to have the will to be productive sometimes? Sometimes I just feel like shit which makes me want to do absolutely nothing, but then doing absolutely nothing just makes me feel even more like shit. Then at that point it's kinda difficult to get out of that rut.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
That’s me all the time tbh. I really, really need some motivation in life

Are you lacking of motivation
samX500
No.

Right now I am about to go to school and I am really motivated to start my new session.

Do you feel like it's too late to pick up a hobby you are interested in?
Achromalia
Not really. I don't have anything in particular that would make this the case, I'm already doing what I love with music and art, able to work and cooperate with dev teams and such.

- - -

Do you believe your school system is despicable in its current state?
ERA Puzzle
Despicable might be a strong word, so I'll tentatively say yes. It's certainly not good.

Do you currently have a pet?
Tad Fibonacci
Yes.
I have a cat.

-------

Same question.
ERA Puzzle
No. I asked because I want one and I want to see what other people have.

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Yes.
I have a cat.

jealous puzzle noises

SQ
Miyu Okamoto
Yes, I have a cat too.

Do you have any weird house rules?
Achromalia
that i personally enforce, no.

any that i have to put up with? i probably did a few months ago, but i'm not sure about that now. mostly everything would be fairly predictable and typical.

- - -

do you think it's probable that androids and servicing A.I. are going to be used within your lifetime?
samX500
Absolutely, as an aspiring programmer, I might even be personally involved in that occuring, though it is too late to say.

Do you listen to a lot of orchestral music?
Achromalia
i think i'd mostly say no.

the music i listen to occasionally has orchestral instrumentation.

but normally, it's electronic stuff across tons of different genres.

- - -

do you listen to hardcore or hardstyle at all?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yes. I think that genre takes like 1/10 of my playlist lmao

Sq
Tyistiana
No. I prefer to listen to cute girl anime song uwu

Do you play osu! today?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mostly mapping and modding but yes

I'm bored. Are you bored too?
Achromalia
About as bored as I always am. It's so typical that I'd rather say no, as it's not really noticeable until i'm reeeaally bored.

- - -

do you prefer visuals over music & sfx in games?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Definitely visual. Visual is like one of the main components of a good game, and sound design is just there to help polishing the game

Yes

Do you like fast food?
Miyu Okamoto
Yes

Do you like home baking?
vinnicci
idk, no, never tried

you sleep with lights on
Achromalia
currently, no. not with the lamp or fan light, as that's a waste of electricity.

...says the skeleton who abruptly falls asleep listening to music with the bright desktop screen on and wakes up to later regret it.

- - -

sq.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I used to, but not anymore

Do you like subway?
Achromalia
hmm.

not really. never enjoyed their food much. granted, i haven't gone to subway for quite a few years now, but yeah, i didn't enjoy it as much as Burger King or Del Taco.

- - -

sq.
Miyu Okamoto
Yes

Do you prefer bagels over toast?
samX500
No.

Hard to say, I don't really eat bagel all that much because my parents rarely buy any. I suppose I do prefer toast a little bit because I often fid bagel to be too thick even when cut in half.

Do you play an instrument?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yes, piano and osu

Sq
Achromalia
yes.

traditional instruments would count in the piano and the guitar, but i normally just say i play piano, as it's the only instrument i'm actually proficient at. the guitar is just somethin' i mess with for fun.

- - -

sq.
samX500
Not yet, but soon I will start playing the euphonium.

You feel like it is too late to learn an instrument.
show more