Would you like to kill me and get away with it? :D
45Traeath
No. I work on a "leveled grudge" basis.

"Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger."?
vinnicci
yes, no, no, and no.

do you tape your webcam?
JarvisGaming
I don't have a webcam, the best thing I can use is my phone.

Yes or no?
Achromalia
n

do you know anything?
neopolitan-
yes

have you ever thought of changing your nationality to japanese?
KatouMegumi
No. You can't change your nationality, because it's your genes. If you meant citizenship, then yes. Though that idea is stupid.

Have you listened to metal?
ciara_old_1
Nope

do you like bubbletea?
Achromalia
By technicality, no. I cant like or dislike it only because I've never tried it before xD

I'd really like to though :)

Ever wondered what your motives were occasionally?
Zain Sugieres
no

same quest
Achromalia
yep

helps me figure out what the fuck I'm even doing and what I want to do

otherwise I'm mindlessly going on one string of decisions without reviewing them and seeing I never really wanted them in the first place once it's too late.

have you ever cut off ties with friends?
vinnicci
yes, they probably think i'm dead

same q
Achromalia
hmm, well, I mean "cut off" as in totally ignore them or something, but uhh

when you put it like that, yes I have. I've lost a few Elementary school friends over the years.

Have you ever had any regrets specifically regarding your mindset, your actions, or your decisions?
Puri_old_1
Oh boy Oh boy.. I have many regrets that will haunt me forever, but I rather not talk about them.

Sometimes, do you feel like you're insignificant in the world or you think you were born for a reason?
Achromalia
Insignificance? hell yeah, count me in!

...but yeah, it's a pretty common feeling, yet is kinda complex in terms of actually processing it. It's not that no one recognizes me for anything, or anything like that, but rather that we don't really have much of an impact on most people unless we really reach out, but when we're holed up in home, wondering what the fuck we're doing with our lives, and we haven't really talked to many people, then...

...you probably would only matter to those near you, which in this case, may not be that many.

So... yeah.

Have you thought that people should grow the fuck up and leave each other alone, just because you got tired of dealing with people? (I'd say no, personally)
E m i
yes, because there seems to be some weird segment of population that amounts to like 30%, which manages to bully other people for things that don't affect anyone - preferences, desires, etc.

one might think that 30% (sorry but I don't know the actual amount so I'm just going by my own experience) is low enough, but you encounter enough people in your daily life for it to matter as well

i still remember the confusion that hit me when I went to school and started interacting with people. i thought everything was simple, and that hurting other people was bad. i thought that the only possible thing to have a problem with is affecting other people negatively. but then i noticed how people are bullying others for liking that, or wanting that, or bla bla bla.

having empathy is especially problematic because i think about this all the time even when nothing bad happens to me.

do you ever wish you were born later in time?
Achromalia

Momiji wrote:

yes, because there seems to be some weird segment of population that amounts to like 30%, which manages to bully other people for things that don't affect anyone - preferences, desires, etc.

one might think that 30% (sorry but I don't know the actual amount so I'm just going by my own experience) is low enough, but you encounter enough people in your daily life for it to matter as well

i still remember the confusion that hit me when I went to school and started interacting with people. i thought everything was simple, and that hurting other people was bad. i thought that the only possible thing to have a problem with is affecting other people negatively. but then i noticed how people are bullying others for liking that, or wanting that, or bla bla bla.

having empathy is especially problematic because i think about this all the time even when nothing bad happens to me.
Huh. I imagine you were someone who wanted life to be "ideal" and believed that people felt that acting "ideally" was the right way to act. I think people had made fun of that because they thought it'd be "naïve" or "too hopeful".

Confronting people about traits that should affect anyone, on the other hand, is a bit more problematic.

OT: Not really. I didnt have too much of a problem with the time I was born. Sometimes i'd wonder what it'd be like, but I never really wanted it to happen. In fact, I think I'm kind of glad I was born at the time I did. I met some really amazing friends and amzing people in general that shaped me to who I am today.

Do you feel like people intentionally persecute you for what you like to do, or for who you are?
E m i

Xuequinox wrote:

Huh. I imagine you were someone who wanted life to be "ideal" and believed that people felt that acting "ideally" was the right way to act. I think people had made fun of that because they thought it'd be "naïve" or "too hopeful".

Confronting people about traits that should affect anyone, on the other hand, is a bit more problematic.
Definitely not ideal, I only thought that it would be neutral. I never expected that people would go out of their way to help anyone, that takes time and effort after all. I only thought that there would be 0 people (lol i really thought that way) that will hurt others for having unpopular preferences etc. I thought it was impossible to have a train of thought that would allow anyone to do that.

I only understood the possible trains of thought for:
1. Hurting others for your own benefit (e.g. stealing)
2. Hurting others because they hurt you (revenge, satisfaction good enough?)

Xuequinox wrote:

Do you feel like people intentionally persecute you for what you like to do, or for who you are?
i feel like that in a funny way. because I think i unintentionally make many mistakes that would allow people to dislike me. i think i deserve to be bullied for not being good enough in certain aspects. persecution shouldn't be a problem in that case...

But no one ever notices those actual bad things about me, and instead i only get smashed for stuff that doesn't affect anyone :p
for example when i defend others if they did nothing wrong xd

___

if you could change your personality in any way, would you do it?
Achromalia
Yep. If maybe I could just STOP BEING SUCH A PIECE OF LAZY SHIT SO I CAN BE PRODUCTIVE AND MAYBE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE LIFE I KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT

...so uhh... yeah.

also woops in your quote I forgot to say shouldn't, not should...

rip

Do you think of yourself as open-minded?
_SkyFall
Yeah, I think I am at least a bit open minded (well, I hope I am).

If you could restart your life from your childhood but without losing your memories, would you do it to change things that happened in your past?
E m i
YES. I trusted some people that I shouldn't. I wasn't aware of something the awareness of which would save me years of suffering. I would know what health problems I will have. I would know who to avoid and who to try to befriend earlier than I did. I would be less likely to die, I would be more likely to live to experience the most important moments of my life. they are already about to happen, i'm super afraid that i won't live to experience them?

I would fix so many things, save myself years of hassle, tens of thousands of dollars, and... stuff. :D

and even dumb stuff like... I would probably have a 1080 ti now, right? maybe you can guess why.

Do you consider yourself benevolent?

very sorries for the ninja I didn't intend to :cry:
Achromalia
I'd say yes, by terms of intent, but ultimately...,

I'd say no, mostly because of my inactivity to change most things and my shitty self not doing more of the things that could better the lives of others.

Would you teach your children to be like you?
E m i
I would probably teach them to be not be evil, a very basic thing... Otherwise just let them have their own personality, live their own life, make their own decisions, help them if they do need help... If I could have children :(

do you love coke zero? (sorry it's important!!!!!!!!!)
Achromalia
By technicality, no, because ive never had it (I don't drink soda, or anything other than water or maybe juice occasionally).

Momiji wrote:

I would probably teach them to be not be evil, a very basic thing...
ehhh I don't really know how I feel about people phrasing what they feel is wrong or unsavory as "evil". It just sounds... off.

I never really had strong opinions on things, so usually I'm a little uncomfortable about people who are really passionate on things, like viewing people based on the things they do that are "good" or "evil". It's rather judgmental, if you ask me (sorry ;w;).

Do you think that lying to others without malevolent intent is wrong, because you're still lying?
E m i

Xuequinox wrote:

By technicality, no, because ive never had it (I don't drink soda, or anything other than water or maybe juice occasionally).

Momiji wrote:

I would probably teach them to be not be evil, a very basic thing...
ehhh I don't really know how I feel about people phrasing what they feel is wrong or unsavory as "evil". It just sounds... off.
I think hurting other people is evil, nothing else ;w; If they disagree or if they add more to it, it's their own view that they ended up developing over time and that's fine. teaching isn't supposed to be complete and utter indoctrination after all :p Instead of judging, I want to help people directly or indirectly. Without being forceful at all

And yes it's supposed to sound vague and off for that reason. For the reason of flexibility :D

Xuequinox wrote:

Do you think that lying to others without malevolent intent is wrong, because you're still lying?
Yes it's definitely wrong but also to a limited extent. If you use it for your own benefit for example, you are just being selfish which is quite bad but not to a maximum extent. If you are doing it to achieve something good in other locations, it's bad but with a larger hint of good in it. It's better to not mislead people or be dishonest in the first place, but it does matter what exactly you're doing c:

I myself would choose not to do it

are you afraid of the dark? (i am X_X)
keremaru
no not really
same q
Achromalia
Nope .w.

I basically live in the dark without many lights aside from maybe a lamp and the laptop monitor.

Momiji wrote:

Yes it's definitely wrong but also to a limited extent. If you use it for your own benefit for example, you are just being selfish which is quite bad but not to a maximum extent. If you are doing it to achieve something good in other locations, it's bad but with a larger hint of good in it. It's better to not mislead people or be dishonest in the first place, but it does matter what exactly you're doing
Huh. From my perspective, I'd say lying to people for your own benefit (for example, saying you finished a task when you hadn't just to receive appraisal or gifts) is a pretty harmful thing to do as it tends to cause you to think that you can be lazy and not affect people around you, meaning you'll being resorting to underhanded actions to make things more convenient. If it's for someone else's benefit, I wouldn't think it's harmful at all, mostly due to something that happened between a friend and I.

So a few months back, around New Year's, after I had explained my living circumstances, he decided it'd be best to fake a suicide attempt. This was online, by the way. He stated he'd jump out of his 3-story window or something, and went silent for a good 12 minutes or so. He then came back to say his legs were broken and somehow he didn't fall on his head.

About another 10 minutes later he apologized and told me why he did that, saying that he wanted me to realize my life was shit and that I should stop accepting and tolerating everything as if it was all okay when it really isn't.

Somehow, I forgave him. It helped me quite a lot, so... yeah. I'm pretty glad it wasn't real, too.

Are you bored/lazy often?
E m i

Xuequinox wrote:

Huh. From my perspective, I'd say lying to people for your own benefit (for example, saying you finished a task when you hadn't just to receive appraisal or gifts) is a pretty harmful thing to do as it tends to cause you to think that you can be lazy and not affect people around you, meaning you'll being resorting to underhanded actions to make things more convenient. If it's for someone else's benefit, I wouldn't think it's harmful at all, mostly due to something that happened between a friend and I.
I would say so too, but I just said it's not maximum because maximum would be if you're only doing it to harm someone, and not even trying to benefit from it yourself lol.
The negativity is then basically countered by 0 positivity.

Xuequinox wrote:

So a few months back, around New Year's, after I had explained my living circumstances, he decided it'd be best to fake a suicide attempt. This was online, by the way. He stated he'd jump out of his 3-story window or something, and went silent for a good 12 minutes or so. He then came back to say his legs were broken and somehow he didn't fall on his head.

About another 10 minutes later he apologized and told me why he did that, saying that he wanted me to realize my life was shit and that I should stop accepting and tolerating everything as if it was all okay when it really isn't.

Somehow, I forgave him. It helped me quite a lot, so... yeah. I'm pretty glad it wasn't real, too.
I remember that, so would you say that your own consideration and whether you are able to come to terms with it or not has an impact as well? Do you think there were any other, better options to help you with that "realization"?

Yes I'm bored and lazy/tired all the time.

I'm not really interested in/entertained by stuff like playing games, etc. It might sound narrow-minded but I only want to take care of real life stuff and do romantic stuff (uhh) with my boyfriend, nothing else really. thus i'm bored a lot of the time especially when he's sleeping

The "lazy/tired" thing is partially because of anemia but the rest I don't really know about... I wish I did really :( I feel heavy and weak and all of that stuff. I'm also tired mentally, my awareness isn't maximal and I feel like my perception is dull. It's like things that I look at don't fully exist, but only PARTIALLY exist. like things aren't really happening, but only kind of happening. it's a weird feeling.

are you easily startled/scared?
Achromalia
Not really, maybe at most, startled.

Momiji wrote:

would you say that your own consideration and whether you are able to come to terms with it or not has an impact as well? Do you think there were any other, better options to help you with that "realization"?
I've heard a line of questioning similar to this.

Anyways, what do you mean by "has an impact"? has an impact with what?

In terms of better options to help me with me realizing my life was actual shit, I'd say there are, but honestly after years of indifference and something on as deep of a level as suicide, there really isnt much out there.

Have you heard of how deeply affected people can be dependent on the risk of loss in their life? That's basically how it works.

Momiji wrote:

I'm not really interested in/entertained by stuff like playing games, etc. It might sound narrow-minded but I only want to take care of real life stuff and do romantic stuff (uhh) with my boyfriend, nothing else really.
Honestly, I think that perfectly reasonable. Not really sure how it's narrow-minded, as it doesnt necessarily reject any other explanation for why people can like videogames or anything. So yeah! I think you should just do you want, especially when you have a boyfriend, since your relationship should be more important.

About feeling heavy and weak, mentally tired with awareness and perception not being optimal, That's pretty similar to me xD

Do you feel like you base your conclusions on objectivity?
keremaru
i don't know what objectivity is, so i guess not
do you like blueberry muffins?
Husa
Yes<3

same q
E m i
Do you feel like you base your conclusions on objectivity? Mostly yes, but get this. It's not even because I'm objective everywhere. It's just because if it's something that I can't be objective on, I usually just don't get into it at all. Overall it really depends and is a pretty vague situation

Xuequinox wrote:

Anyways, what do you mean by "has an impact"? has an impact with what?
Like has an impact on whether the lie was good or not. You're basically not changing the person's actions, but if you are okay with that happened and forgive them... Then you kind of are, but also not really? That's what I meant - do you see it as having an impact on the person's actions by means of "well i ended up being okay with it so they didn't do anything bad really".

keremal and Reoru wrote:

do you like blueberry muffins?
I don't, if I'm eating sweet stuff then it better be sweet all the way. Fruit is for noobs or something... Also the texture of muffins in general isn't appealing to me, they're dry, neutral, and not pleasant to eat (though not unpleasant either)
thanks for "same q"xd

Would you change your real name if you could? If yes you can tell me to what or don't tell me to what :p
Achromalia

Momiji wrote:

Like has an impact on whether the lie was good or not. You're basically not changing the person's actions, but if you are okay with that happened and forgive them... Then you kind of are, but also not really? That's what I meant - do you see it as having an impact on the person's actions by means of "well i ended up being okay with it so they didn't do anything bad really".
Ah, okay, that makes sense now. Thanks for the restatement xD

No, I'd see it more as "well X happened and provided benefit, meaning X is possible to be beneficial". That doesn't say anything about whether "oh they didnt do anything wrong" or not, just stating how it can (as in possible, not certain) be beneficial.

Momiji wrote:

Would you change your real name if you could? If yes you can tell me to what or don't tell me to what
Hmm, im not really sure about it anymore. I used to a few years ago, but now I'm actually okay with it.

Do you believe in a higher power or existence?
silmarilen
No

Are you wearing socks right now?
E m i
yes white and pink striped ones

did you go outside today?
Achromalia
yep. .w.

same q
silmarilen
No

Are you keeping up with any anime from the current season?
Achromalia
sadly nope

I'm too casual about it to dedicate much time to it with homework from school, not to mention trying to come up with ideas for "Entropy", what may possibly be a IDM/Breakcore track I'm making.

Do you strictly abide by a work ethic?
silmarilen
No

Did you listen to japanese music before you started playing osu?
show more