forum

Having problems streaming!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheRooster
So, when i started off playing osu about a year ago i Always used to play rlly difficult songs untill i could pass them with about 95% accuracy. Ive played like that untill i was like 120K and i started to notice that my friends around the same rank that time as me started to get higher accuracy with streaming. I tried playing lower difficulty songs with low BPM streams but my accuracy is still low even in the low BPM songs. It feels to me like im just mashing my keys. I tried changing it but it feels not possible for me. My accuracy is low, cant stream properly and all that gives me overall low scores on maps and low combo's. This all kinda gets me frustrated and makes me wonna quit osu. I Always played for the fun, rn i wonna improve but it just doesnt seem to work out.

I NEED HELP :( :( :(

Anyone with some advice and tips? maybe some maps that u guys recommend doing for improving. (i know the more u play the better u get. look on my profile and it says im rlly inactive but i play quite some time offline)
KupcaH
just play more
I Give Up
You have to get consistency. Only play songs with your favorite bpm for now so acc will improve. Later you can go a bit faster or slower and eventually fix scores.
Topic Starter
TheRooster

KukiMonster wrote:

You have to get consistency. Only play songs with your favorite bpm for now so acc will improve. Later you can go a bit faster or slower and eventually fix scores.

so i should try find a good bpm that i can work with and go from there?
TheLonePiggy

TooManyClicks wrote:

KukiMonster wrote:

so i should try find a good bpm that i can work with and go from there?
yes, or just play more
-Makishima S-
Play apparation every day for 1 hour.