forum

Osu! Destoryed my computer [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TBTE
I was playing osu! in fullscreen one day, I knew that osu! in fullscreen tends to be Laggy as bullstuff tends to slow down everything that is going on in computer included explorer.exe and the Operating System in general.

So one day I did it and the computer screen went completely black, I knew that osu! had stopped my computer in general so I restarted my computer, when i rebooted it Windows Xp would not start back up properly and/or act correctly without osu! being up and running and having to not be minized.

So I just reinstalled Windows Xp (Internet FTW ;P). and getting everything back to the way I wanted it. It happened again.

So this me or am i the only one have this problem

Model: Dell Dimension 2300B
Osu!: 1912b test build.
peppy
You have provided no details. No error messages. What do you expect from us?

For what it's worth, it sounds like a hardware issue.
laport
i think it's both a hardware and a user issue
DeadRamza

TBTE wrote:

There's the problem
Shohei Ohtani
It could just be that your computer sucks and decided to crash. For instance, my last computer died (with XP) when I was playing Toontown, which I had been playing on the same computer for like, 2-3 years.
Topic Starter
TBTE

CDFA wrote:

It could just be that your computer sucks and decided to crash. For instance, my last computer died (with XP) when I was playing Toontown, which I had been playing on the same computer for like, 2-3 years.
IT's fine I just took my my HDD and switched it with mine, then wiped out her HDD and left her with a Empty one and then she gave it to me so nao I have 2 HDD's :D

peppy wrote:

You have provided no details. No error messages. What do you expect from us?

For what it's worth, it sounds like a hardware issue.
And how am I supposed to tell you anything. I have nothing on there....
Pizzicato
it's either the processor of ur PC is pentium poor or dual coal.

a computer that is not working fine without osu being open... i wonder how can that be.
Ephemeral
highly likely that your integrated graphics chip has bit the dust, as they tend to do with old machines like yours.

this is almost guaranteed to be a hardware specific issue and not something wrong with the game software in general.

if you haven't already, upgrade your drivers and give your case a thorough clean in case overheating is the issue in question. other than that, we can't really help you.