Thanks for the mod !
Voyage wrote:For M4M queue.
- Offset should be changed from 696 to 679, double check to see if my offset is better for your mapset. (-17 for moving all notes in time.) I feel that 696 is a bit better, will change if someone else say the same about offset.
- Add Yuka Tsujikyoko in tags for composer, add iQue Player, Wii, Wii U in tags for platform, add game ost, and soundtrack in tags to indicate it's a video game soundtrack.Yuka Tsujikyoko is already in the title of the map, and i prefer keeping only nintendo 64 as platform as the game came out on this platform first. Soundtrack and game ost has been added.
- Maybe bump the OD for Oni from OD5 to OD5.5 to differentiate from Kazaze's Muzukashii difficulty settings. Done.
- Oni's SV can be bumped from 1.40 to 1.60. I prefer 1.40 for slow maps.
- 00:10:696 (12) - Change to k, to emphasize the music trailing off like you did before at 00:08:877 (9). Done.
- 00:32:515 (39) - ^, emphasizing the music trailing off like previously at 00:30:696 (36). Done.
- 00:21:605 (17) - Change to k, the instrumental sounds a bit higher like 00:22:059 (18) and the kat would suit it well. I keep d to contrast with 00:22:059 (18) -
- 00:43:423 (17) - ^ same
- 00:05:451 (25) - Change to k, the instrumentals sound a bit higher compared to the note at 00:05:224 (24) and the kat would suit it well. The 3 don follow the drums in the background so i'll keep d.
- 00:14:088 (63) - Change to d, it would contrast the higher sounding instrumentals before at 00:13:860 (62) and it'd play well as a d,k,d triple pattern. the sound is lower on the 3rd notes so i'll keep kkd.
Best endeavors with this mapset.