forum

HR Problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Phx
I have lots of trouble with hr, and I have been trying to practice. But I don't really know how to practice this, because everytime I miss one note I miss all of them. Also, If I focus on the notes I can usually read them but at the same time I miss the jumps, but if I focus on my cursor I make the jumps I read but I can't read it well. Any tips?
Sandy Hoey
Don't play HR
Endaris
Play more nomod
Rektango
increase tablet area

sacrifice speed for consistency
N0thingSpecial
Buy a 144hz monitor
Rektango

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Buy a 144hz monitor
buy 3 keyboards
-Makishima S-
Play more nomod, start getting 98/99% acc scores on 5*+ OD8+ long maps (with lots of streams/triples), then move to HR.

With actual amount of pp raped maps, you can easiely get into 3,5k pp and 5* by nomod.

It worked well for me at least.

Also, dont be so fast to get into OD9.8/OD10 home, it will kick you out very fast with big "fuck off, play more".
winber1
have you tried restarting your computer
E m i

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Buy a 144hz monitor
http://rog.asus.com/25512016/gaming-mon ... ft-pg258q/
Clappy

winber1 wrote:

have you tried restarting your computer
OMFG, I LOST IT
Topic Starter
Phx

Rhyktangle wrote:

increase tablet area

sacrifice speed for consistency
I use a mouse, that is probably why I am losing.

JK, thanks for the tips :)
Sandy Hoey
One of your top plays is a 66% acc. Just lose the Hr and work on your acc for a little. Or maybe just a long while
rekhichem
woah that's waaaay too early for you to even think about hr x) play more no mod or hd and fix you acc, once you can get 99% acc fc consistently on 5.7~6* maps (depends of the maps be I m speaking about general tv size maps) then you can think about playing hr , that's how I did and it working pretty fine :D