forum

[resolved] Using tablet doesn't let me go to the end of the screen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
axoneen
Problem Details:

i disabled letterboxing and am running the game fullscreen, but whenever i use a tablet it won't let me to to the edges of the screen. It lets me do this with my mouse just fine. how can i be able to move my cursor to the edges of the screen with my tablet? my tablet is mapped smaller if that makes any difference (or any sense)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://youtu.be/Iy6Cqkpuu9Q
Starrodkirby86
Blind shot here, but have you fiddled with any of the Input section options, particularly "Map absolute raw input to the osu! window" and "Confine mouse cursor"? :s
Dntm8kmeeatu
Also make sure your ingame sensitivity is not below 1x
Topic Starter
axoneen

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Blind shot here, but have you fiddled with any of the Input section options, particularly "Map absolute raw input to the osu! window" and "Confine mouse cursor"? :s
neither of these solve the problem, but one odd thing i noticed is that if i check the "map absolute raw input to the osu! window" option it confines my cursor to the right half of the screen. weird.

any of the three options in the "confine mouse cursor" option tab do anything.
Topic Starter
axoneen

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

setting the sensitivity to 1x fixed it, but i'm so used to playing at 0.86 sensitivity that it really made it difficult. is there any way to fix this without raising the sensitivity?
Veross
Change the area of your tablet in your driver instead of with Raw input and sensitivity in-game !
Pawsu

axoneen wrote:

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

setting the sensitivity to 1x fixed it, but i'm so used to playing at 0.86 sensitivity that it really made it difficult. is there any way to fix this without raising the sensitivity?
You can change the "sensitivity" by changing the area of your table t. This is often found in your tablet's preferences.
Also, please don't double post. Just edit your previous.