not finish?
star
yeah :'( I'm waiting for happy's diff D:

btw, thanks for the star
happy30
happy30 no BAKA: http://puu.sh/2i7h
Gonzvlo
[General]
  1. [happy30 no Clover]: Offset does not match the other diffs.
  2. The offset is not correctly placed in any of the diffs, It should be placed on the mainbeat. Use: "1565ms" (A re-snap won't be necessary because the offset wasn't affected only it's position in the timeline, but do it anyways to be on the safe side)
  3. You should replace the green combo colour with this one. Sometimes the current green is hard to see with the video playing.
  4. If it's possible, make the Kiai match all the "standard" diffs please.
  5. Tags: "happy30" is missing "Kenezz" and "KenezzEdward" is missing too (Except in [Kenezz no CLOVER])
  6. Disable countdown for all the diffs, there's not enough time for it. (If you wish to use it then you'll need to add some lead-in and enable it for all the diffs because it's not enabled in [Kenezz no CLOVER])
  7. The comboburst is too wide. Max width is 500px. Try to re-size it or get something else. (If choose to get a new one, let me know and I'll try to help you)
[Kenezz no CLOVER]
  1. Hitsounded ticks... I don't like them (Personal taste) but this time the ticks sound a tad confusing so it might affect the map, I think that it would be better if you remove those hitsounded ticks, the map sounds perfectly fine w/o them. Remember that you can't map every single clap in [Easy].
  2. The patterns are easy enough and the slider speed is so slow therefore AR seems too low for this diff. AR: 2 would suit this diff imo, consider increasing it 1 tick.
  3. 00:42:065 (2,3,4) - (4) is not correctly spaced, I see that you're trying to make the circles "fit" the position of the last slider but it's not worth it, try to keep spacing clear and consistent for [Easy]
  4. 00:47:315 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - The length of this combo is way too long, almost 6 stanzas. Try to split this please. (Perhaps NC on (5))
  5. Yeah... I don't see any other issues here, some suggestions ahead:
  6. 00:28:940 (X) - There's clearly a beat here, which is quite loud. I think that rookies will try to hit something here so I suggest to add a circle here. (Here: 00:25:940 (X) - too if it's possible)
  7. 00:40:565 (1) - Not sure if this is intentional, but you might want to add another control point to center the sliders like all the other ones.
  8. 00:58:565 (1,2,3,4) - This split stack might be kinda hard to follow, not too sure. However, you might want to unstack those circles~
[Verdis no CLOVER]
  1. AR seems too high for this diff, the patterns and the spacing are a bit harder than they should be. I suggest AR -1
  2. 00:31:377 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Use sliders like you did before, this seems too hard for [Normal] imo
  3. 00:40:565 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This combo seems way longer and all the previous ones, Perhaps NC on (4)?
  4. 00:45:065 (6) - Tbh the last repeat was unexpected, I strongly suggest to remove 1 repeat and add a circle instead. Perhaps something like this? by doing this you will also fix the off-screen slider.
  5. 00:46:377 (7) - This slider is offscreen, you will need to move it some grids up.
  6. 00:55:940 (1,2,3,4) - The spacing + the sliders w/o repeats + slider w/repeats + circles too, all in one pattern seems too hard for [Normal] or [Normal+]. Try to re-arrange this pattern so it's easier to hit and play, here is a suggestion.
  7. 01:07:565 (1) - The last repeat sounds off and it's not intuitive enough imo. I strongly suggest to remove that last repeat and try something else. Tbh that repeating slider doesn't follow the rhythm closely, here's a suggestion to improve the pattern.
  8. 01:24:127 (1) - Verdis, you better not start snapping spinners to 1/8 or I'll kill you >:( (Snap this to 1/4, that's enough)
  9. I noticed some uneven spacing between objects in the same combo but I thought It wasn't worth pointing. Anyhow you should go trough the diff and check that everything is correctly spaced (or close to be even).
[Kana no CLOVER]
  1. 00:57:533 (1) - This spinner seems too short for taiko plus there's no drums here. I strongly suggest to remove that spinner and leave that blank there because there is no rhythm there...
  2. 01:24:440 (157,158,159,160,161,162,163,164,165,166,167,168,169,170,171) - What are these mapped to? The music here is just a fading effect, the objects seem to be just randomly placed imo. You should remove those circles and add a spinner here: 01:24:065 (1) (Spinner-end: 01:27:815 - )
[Vicho no CLOVER]
  1. 00:13:377 (10) - Uh.. I keep missing this circle, the approach circle gets mixed with the sliderbody and the video so it's a bit hard to see, I suggest to unstack (10).
  2. 00:47:877 (3,4) - Not a big fan of this kind of spacing for a slow part like this one, Perhaps Reverse Selection for (4) and then move some objects like this?
  3. 00:53:690 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I don't like how the "star pattern" starts over again here, it's a bit messy and hard to read due to the previous hitburst, why don't you try another shape instead?
  4. 00:56:877 (1,2,3) - The approach circles and the circles of (2) and (3) are kinda hard to see due to the previous spinner hitburst. I strongly suggest to move this whole pattern some grid up/down.
  5. 01:23:127 (7) - Lol, this slowdown was so unexpected, you can't distinguish it because there aren't ticks there. Well, I would suggest to remove the slowdown but if you wish to keep it you'll need a New Combo here for the slider speed change.
  6. 01:24:252 (1) - The spinner-end is not snapped. snap it to: 01:27:815 -
  7. 01:18:627 (5) - This spacing is a tad confusing, try with a NC here to improve the sight read.
[hapy30 no CLOVER]
  1. 00:43:002 (5) - This jump feels too random for this part imo. It's completely killing the flow, try re-arranging this pattern a bit.
  2. 00:57:440 (3) - This slowdown D:, 0.75x would have worked here too. However, this needs a NC, the slider-speed change is too drastic.
  3. 01:15:627 (3) - In my opinion some circles would suit this part :3
]
Verdisphena

Gonzvlo no CLOVER wrote:

[Verdis no CLOVER]
  1. AR seems too high for this diff, the patterns and the spacing are a bit harder than they should be. I suggest AR -1 ok
  2. 00:31:377 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Use sliders like you did before, this seems too hard for [Normal] imo ok
  3. 00:40:565 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This combo seems way longer and all the previous ones, Perhaps NC on (4)? >_>
  4. 00:45:065 (6) - Tbh the last repeat was unexpected, I strongly suggest to remove 1 repeat and add a circle instead. Perhaps something like this? by doing this you will also fix the off-screen slider. k
  5. 00:46:377 (7) - This slider is offscreen, you will need to move it some grids up.k
  6. 00:55:940 (1,2,3,4) - The spacing + the sliders w/o repeats + slider w/repeats + circles too, all in one pattern seems too hard for [Normal] or [Normal+]. Try to re-arrange this pattern so it's easier to hit and play, here is a suggestion. K
  7. 01:07:565 (1) - The last repeat sounds off and it's not intuitive enough imo. I strongly suggest to remove that last repeat and try something else. Tbh that repeating slider doesn't follow the rhythm closely, here's a suggestion to improve the pattern. KK
  8. 01:24:127 (1) - Verdis, you better not start snapping spinners to 1/8 or I'll kill you >:( (Snap this to 1/4, that's enough) :(
  9. I noticed some uneven spacing between objects in the same combo but I thought It wasn't worth pointing. Anyhow you should go trough the diff and check that everything is correctly spaced (or close to be even). ;_;
Thanks Gonz

Download: Aimi - Tenshi no CLOVER (TV Size) (Vicho-kun) [Verdis no CLOVER].osu
KanaRin
Topic Starter
Vicho

Gonzvlo wrote:

[General] All fixed except comboburst D:

[Kenezz no CLOVER] Kenezz's job XD

[Verdis no CLOVER] Done

[Kana no CLOVER] Done

[Vicho no CLOVER]
[*]00:13:377 (10) - Uh.. I keep missing this circle, the approach circle gets mixed with the sliderbody and the video so it's a bit hard to see, I suggest to unstack (10). Fixed
[*]00:47:877 (3,4) - Not a big fan of this kind of spacing for a slow part like this one, Perhaps Reverse Selection for (4) and then move some objects like this? No but with a NC is ok, no? (:
[*]00:53:690 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I don't like how the "star pattern" starts over again here, it's a bit messy and hard to read due to the previous hitburst, why don't you try another shape instead? Ok, fixed
[*]00:56:877 (1,2,3) - The approach circles and the circles of (2) and (3) are kinda hard to see due to the previous spinner hitburst. I strongly suggest to move this whole pattern some grid up/down. Lol ok, moved
[*]01:23:127 (7) - Lol, this slowdown was so unexpected, you can't distinguish it because there aren't ticks there. Well, I would suggest to remove the slowdown but if you wish to keep it you'll need a New Combo here for the slider speed change. Ok
[*]01:24:252 (1) - The spinner-end is not snapped. snap it to: 01:27:815 - Fixed
[*]01:18:627 (5) - This spacing is a tad confusing, try with a NC here to improve the sight read.[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list] Ok

[happy30 no CLOVER] happy's job XD
Hushu_old
Hi : ) Good beatmap so I send a Star!
:arrow: Go Star :arrow:
Kenezz

Gonzvlo wrote:

[Kenezz no CLOVER]
  1. Hitsounded ticks... I don't like them (Personal taste) but this time the ticks sound a tad confusing so it might affect the map, I think that it would be better if you remove those hitsounded ticks, the map sounds perfectly fine w/o them. Remember that you can't map every single clap in [Easy]. I'll leave it like this
  2. The patterns are easy enough and the slider speed is so slow therefore AR seems too low for this diff. AR: 2 would suit this diff imo, consider increasing it 1 tick. Ok, fixed
  3. 00:42:065 (2,3,4) - (4) is not correctly spaced, I see that you're trying to make the circles "fit" the position of the last slider but it's not worth it, try to keep spacing clear and consistent for [Easy] Fixed
  4. 00:47:315 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - The length of this combo is way too long, almost 6 stanzas. Try to split this please. (Perhaps NC on (5)) haha ok ok~
  5. Yeah... I don't see any other issues here, some suggestions ahead:
  6. 00:28:940 (X) - There's clearly a beat here, which is quite loud. I think that rookies will try to hit something here so I suggest to add a circle here. (Here: 00:25:940 (X) - too if it's possible) I'll leave it like this
  7. 00:40:565 (1) - Not sure if this is intentional, but you might want to add another control point to center the sliders like all the other ones. Ok~
  8. 00:58:565 (1,2,3,4) - This split stack might be kinda hard to follow, not too sure. However, you might want to unstack those circles~
Same 00:28:940
Thaaanks Gonzy~

Download: Aimi - Tenshi no CLOVER (TV Size) (Vicho-kun) [Kenezz no CLOVER].osu
YaMaO04
:) :) :)
Ignacio_old

happy30 wrote:

happy30 no BAKA
Sure
☆ლ( ╹ ◡ ╹ ლ)
kioukiou
Nazi mod = 3=

[Kana no CLOVER]

Disable Enable countdown.

Others are fine to me.
KanaRin
kioukiou
Bubbled.
Kyonko Hizara
:)
Andrea
Little IRC Mod.

- Renamed "happy30 no CLOVER" to "happy no CLOVER" for consistency with the other difficulties.

Ranked~
Kenezz
Congratz Hentai Boy~
Verdisphena

Kenezz wrote:

Hentaii Boy~
OzzyOzrock

Verdisphena wrote:

Kenezz wrote:

[quote=OzzyOzrock]me
[/quote]

DERP IT BEROKE