forum

~「Crystal's Graphic Thread」~ [MOVED TO CRYSE GRAPHIC THREAD]

posted
Total Posts
787
show more
Ollapeu

XxCrystal wrote:


In progress: Freyja Luna, Kaleesy Pura, Skiertz, Krypto, wad, Tomodoki, [ Core ], Hoshizora-, Burst, Seija, Hau, Blakerynn









No creí que fuera necesario añadir algún gif, por eso lo dejé así ~









No pude decidir cuál de los dos colores quedaba mejor ni el estilo del internal! xd

Thanks!
Seuumi

XxCrystal wrote:


In progress: Freyja Luna, Kaleesy Pura, Skiertz, Krypto, wad, Tomodoki, [ Core ], Hoshizora-, Burst, Seija, Hau, Blakerynn









No creí que fuera necesario añadir algún gif, por eso lo dejé así ~









No pude decidir cuál de los dos colores quedaba mejor ni el estilo del internal! xd

Thank You!
-Vale

XxCrystal wrote:


In progress: Freyja Luna, Kaleesy Pura, Skiertz, Krypto, wad, Tomodoki, [ Core ], Hoshizora-, Burst, Seija, Hau, Blakerynn



No creí que fuera necesario añadir algún gif, por eso lo dejé así ~

aaaaaaaaa te quedó hermoso
muchas muchas graciass ;A;
Nikakis
Hello!

◾Type: Beatmap banner
◾Image link: https://puu.sh/z15O1/b268d0dc3d.jpg
◾Text: Yes [Ito Kashitaro - Kiritorisen, Beatmap by Nikakis]
◾Size: 420x125
◾Animation: Yes, with some ''perkiness'' like this if possible https://puu.sh/z15XZ/7b662f331f.gif
◾Border (What type of border?): Yes, like the above example
◾Shape (What type of shape?): Square
◾Extra: I believe in you :3

Thanks in advance!~
-Nya-

XxCrystal wrote:


In progress: Freyja Luna, Kaleesy Pura, Skiertz, Krypto, wad, Tomodoki, [ Core ], Hoshizora-, Burst, Seija, Hau, Blakerynn









No creí que fuera necesario añadir algún gif, por eso lo dejé así ~









No pude decidir cuál de los dos colores quedaba mejor ni el estilo del internal! xd

Thanks~
_myr17
Cancelled!
Niyani

XxCrystal wrote:


In progress: Freyja Luna, Kaleesy Pura, Skiertz, Krypto, wad, Tomodoki, [ Core ], Hoshizora-, Burst, Seija, Hau, Blakerynn









No creí que fuera necesario añadir algún gif, por eso lo dejé así ~









No pude decidir cuál de los dos colores quedaba mejor ni el estilo del internal! xd

Muchas gracias ♥♥♥ Me encanta!!
TheGuardian98
I just wanted know if you've completed my request.

Sorry for the trouble, but I didn't receive any notification from osu!
- Zuramaru -

TheGuardian98 wrote:

I just wanted know if you've completed my request.

Sorry for the trouble, but I didn't receive any notification from osu!
You multi-requested, meaning you requested the same thing in more than one thread. This is generally frowned upon as you're essentially wasting an artist's time because they're making something you may not use. So I believe your request was ignored. You could try making another request and making sure to stick to one thread with your request. It's ok to request different things in different threads, but just don't repeat one request.
Topic Starter
MyAngeLNahuel

Krypto wrote:

You multi-requested, meaning you requested the same thing in more than one thread. This is generally frowned upon as you're essentially wasting an artist's time because they're making something you may not use. So I believe your request was ignored. You could try making another request and making sure to stick to one thread with your request. It's ok to request different things in different threads, but just don't repeat one request.
Thank you Krypto for explained it, but I sent him a message already.
Thanks for wait me to make your request, I finished soon. u w u
TheGuardian98
Just to let you know, I've done a multirequest cause I like both of your style and idk who to choose from. That's why.
Charmzz-
Hello~
◾Type: Single
◾Image link: Here~
◾Text: Yes [lunn]
◾Size:128x128
◾Border (What type of border?): cut line
◾Shape (What type of shape?):square
Thanks c:
Athrun
heyo!

◾Type: Couple
◾Image link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTcArxxUMAAJELe.jpg
◾Text: Yes
- Girl: Athrun
- Plushie: Bran
◾Size: 128x128
◾Border (What type of border?): Whatever works
◾Shape (What type of shape?): Square
◾Extra: Could i also have the full picture with the names as well?
yuhaii
cancelled! sorry ;w;
Fayx
Gracias, te quedó lindo c:
Petal
◾Type: Beatmap Banner
◾Image link: https://i.imgur.com/FybPlvp.jpg
◾Text: DJ TOTTO feat. Sunao Yoshikawa Arousing
◾Size: 600 x 152
◾Animation: Yes
◾Border (What type of border?): Normal Line
◾Shape (What type of shape?): Square

Thank you again <3
Topic Starter
MyAngeLNahuel
Notice!


Hey guys, now you can found me here. It's my new graphic thread with Haise! ♥
So... I'll update there, the requests of following peoples (if your name doesn't appear, please make me know it):

Freyja Luna
Kaleesy Pura
Skiertz
Krypto
wad
Tomodoki
[ Core ]
Hoshizora-
Burst
♥ Seija ♥
Hau
Blakerynn
Nikakis
Charmzz-
Athrun
- Matha -

Kaleesy Pura

XxCrystal wrote:

Notice!


Hey guys, now you can found me here. It's my new graphic thread with Haise! ♥
So... I'll update there, the requests of following peoples (if your name doesn't appear, please make me know it):

Freyja Luna
Kaleesy Pura
Skiertz
Krypto
wad
Tomodoki
[ Core ]
Hoshizora-
Burst
♥ Seija ♥
Hau
Blakerynn
Nikakis
Charmzz-
Athrun
- Matha -

Oh okay good luck :)
[ - Noiz - ]
Deleted.
- K e n -

[-Shuusei-] wrote:

Banner
Text: Shuu's userpage
Size: 2000x700
Animation: No
Image link: Alguna Loli que encuentres
Border: No
If you want to request to crys, pls visit this page
Please sign in to reply.

New reply