forum

Hello Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DecafDiamond
Wow, how have I not noticed this game before? This is amazing, my brother initially told me about it, and the gameplay feels so tight its awesome. Thank you!
styret2
First of all, welcome!, i have not been a part of this community for that long either (1year~) but i feel atleast qualified to give you a warm welcome! And secondly some tips, and NO i am not telling you to mid max or try hard when you haven't even played the game for a day, but i just want to tell you some things that can make your experience more pleasant :) First try to not click with yer mouse, why not? becuse it's much harder having one hand do more things than splitting it up between two hands. Secondly, try to turn off mouse smoothening as soon as possible, as it WILL make you more accurate, ofc it is a matter of preferance but when windows makes your mouse slides in yelly most people will get better with turning it off as soon as they got a bit of aim. And third, don't compare with other people, osu! is a rhythm game that has a nearly endless difficulty curve and comparing with others is just stupid and will ruin your confidence. Now with that out of the way i hope that you enjoy your stay and feel free to hit me up in-game if you want something ;)
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Tae

Welcome!
Hikona
Welcome to the forums!