forum

How to know if you are overstreaming or understreaming?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
endor-
question is same as the title. how do i know if i'm overstreaming or understreaming on the spot(not looking at a replay)
Sandy Hoey
Well, you know if you are under streaming if there are notes that you don't hit because you didn't click. I don't think it is hard to figure that one out. On the other hand, you may know if you are over streaming if you feel like your timing from off for you next note. This would be because you click too many times and your brain can't find the correlation between you clicking and something in the song. This could be a little subjective.
Yuudachi-kun
Literally look at the botom of the screen
Roricon

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Rektango

tomden wrote:

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

KupcaH

Rhyktangle wrote:

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Literally look at the bottom of the screen

Enable Hit error score meter.
rekhichem
use this :) t/160893
Roricon

rekhichem wrote:

how would that ever help you knowing you are under or over streaming???
KupcaH

tomden wrote:

rekhichem wrote:

how would that ever help you knowing you are under or over streaming???
rekhichem
well it might be usefull to know your limits and how much effort is needed for X bpm ;__;
Sayorie

rekhichem wrote:

well it might be usefull to know your limits and how much effort is needed for X bpm ;__;
Not that useful in-game. You can simply enable the error bar from the settings, and literally look at the bottom of the screen for real-time information about your streaming timing.
E m i
overstreaming = approach circles don't reach the circle
understreaming = approach circles are very tight or something on the circle
rekhichem

Arthraxium wrote:

rekhichem wrote:

Not that useful in-game. You can simply enable the error bar from the settings, and literally look at the bottom of the screen for real-time information about your streaming timing.
why not both ? xd
rekhichem

Arthraxium wrote:

rekhichem wrote:

why not both ? xd
Fxjlk
play enough and you can tell by intuition
I Give Up

Multisided
So I have been understreaming this WHOLE TIME?
kai99
prob, if you can even stream at 500pp
Akanagi
nice necro hahaa
DXPOHIHIHI
look bellow your screen smh
AlphanTex

I Give Up wrote:

how can you see that because i only see at the bottem a thing from blue green red and liht blue for the acc but i dont know how to change that