forum

07th Expansion - rog-unlimitation

posted
Total Posts
show more
fartownik
From what point of time AR10 is unrankable? I seriously doubt there's ANY player that can clear 220 BPM and can't do AR10 at the same time. The map is clearly high-level and if you're not skilled enough you won't neither play it with AR9, AR8 or such. Can't put AR10 into this map? What map is okay with AR10 then? 250BPM will be fine?

I totally agree and support Blue Dragon here. Hope this won't turn into a flamewar and end graved because this map is really fun to play.
Chewin
Ehi, AR 10 is perfect.

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/298051

Ok, approve this now lol.
Mismagius
Okay, so...

After fixing everything MP3-related, I have something more to say:

The AR10 thing should be a suggestion. No one good enough said that the map was unrankable with AR10, and you're just forcing your AR9 opinions on everyone. I asked a bunch of people, and Chewin, farto, and other people said the map was pretty much perfect with AR10.

I do support both of these ARs, so I don't see why this can't be ranked with AR10. Remember, guys, guidelines are different than rules. They are highly recommended, but that doesn't mean they should be always supreme.

If you, ztrot, or you, Shiirn, don't agree with me, talk to me or fartownik in-game, before popping this. We're gonna talk about this in a civilized way instead of just taking actions without checking what other people think. With this said...

Bubbled.
RageTH
Oh boy.
AR10 HUEHUE
Lunah

ztrot wrote:

and most of the staff agree your map sucks with AR 10.
Personal thoughts =\= Rules
those
Why's the bubble popped again
Shiirn
because

Rank iffy maps = get bitched at for ranking iffy maps
Refuse to rank iffy maps = get bitched at for opinionsopinions

hard to understand

fixed inaudible hitsounds on normal and angelhoney

fixed break snap on easy

put tick1 on hard

mp3 issues fixed and i honestly don't give a crap anymore about the AR so you can do what you want there; people will bitch about it if they want but if you want to say things like "but not against the rules" go ahead.
threenash
GZ
Akemi_Homura
gratz~
Colin Hou
this is just surprising and wowowowowow
Cyclohexane
okay then

just saying this for maps in the future, just because this has been ranked with AR10 doesn't mean that said setting can be used lightly; just like 1/8, it is to be used only by experienced mappers. Don't want to see an impending rush of maps that have AR10 in their highest difficulty just because "now it's rankable"

I hope I have made my point.
dkun

Mr Color wrote:

okay then

just saying this for maps in the future, just because this has been ranked with AR10 doesn't mean that said setting can be used lightly; just like 1/8, it is to be used only by experienced mappers. Don't want to see an impending rush of maps that have AR10 in their highest difficulty just because "now it's rankable"

I hope I have made my point.
knowing osu!? "WHY YOU KILL MAPPER SPIRIT COLOR????"
_Kiva
aho no humex s*x
Cyclohexane
I'm ready to kill anything that sucks, if that's any clearer.
Chewin
Finallyy *-*
Agnes
Oh boy.

But either way, grats AngelHoney.
Dangaard
I still remember when OD9 ( including AR back then) was new and everyone complained. I don't think it was worth the discussion.
gz on the rank
Cyclohexane
Well, look at today's maps and see how much AR9 is misused
Totally worth the discussion IMO.
Low
Congratulations, AHO!

drama incoming.
AIR315
Congratz~
S o r d a
finally congratz!
Jenny
POOT YEAH
Luna
I'm horrible at AR10, but i agree that it fits the diff well
congratz!
Leader
yeah, gratz aho <3
Kanye West
Lol, finally ranked. Grats!
Mara
I didn't even know that I can play AR10.
Scorpiour
omg finally it's ranked, congrats AHO

anyway, it could be one of the best of 2012, i'm so happy u make a right selection to make it ranked
Disease_old_1
Aho: Hi I'm AngelHoney and this is Jackass
Mercurial
Congratz AO
Pokie
毫無人性!
Luvdic
edited:

Anyways, grats on the rank :>
Frostmourne
OH YEAH

AWESOME song !!