Updated with response
Sc4v4ng3r wrote:I'm always late kms You returned!
- Looks cool
- 00:10:288 (1,2,3,4,1) - The visual representation of these notes makes it feel like there needs to be a small pause after (1) > (2) because of how (2,3,4) looks vertically in comparison to the overall pattern. Would've made them all have the constant distance instead so that the movement is shown to be more lenient.
- 00:18:417 (4) - I believe NC goes here?
- 00:26:546 (4,1) - Would swap the NC between these notes to follow 00:35:836 (1,2) - (or do the other way around).
- 00:59:449 (4) - Clap on the repeat to emphasize on the snares of the song. Done
- 01:09:901 (2,3) - I don't think a dash is required here because all other snares(to give an example, 01:00:804 (2) - ) had no dashes, or was just ignored(for an example, 01:05:256 (2) - ). removed Dash
- 01:12:610 (4) - Remove clap here as there are no snares landing on this tick and since you didn't do it for your other difficulties. Done
Set should be ready after these fixes, call me back.