Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara

Blazevoir wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

SPOILER
References ahoy
SPOILER
I was too annoyed at Spike to even notice any ._.

P.S. I toooooooooooooootally didn't forget to watch it live today. Nope. *flee!*
SPOILER
I was too focused on the references to focus on him :U Also I feel bad that I don't like most of the Spike episodes. I understand he is a child-like creature but still he is hella annoying.
NaomiMinette
Kouya-
collapsed text
why do the past posts consist of collapsed text boxes ?
NaomiMinette

Kouya- wrote:

why do the past posts consist of collapsed text boxes ?
To prevent recent episode spoilers from being seen. We stop using them depending on how long ago one particular episode aired.
Kyonko Hizara
I almost forgot there is ponies today...there is ponies today, right?
NaomiMinette
Herp... I even saw the episode preview last week but forgot all about it till now...

EDIT: Episode stuffs
Man... If I had any creative talent, I would've done a few crossovers already.
Kyonko Hizara

Blazevoir wrote:

Herp... I even saw the episode preview last week but forgot all about it till now...

EDIT: Episode stuffs
Man... If I had any creative talent, I would've done a few crossovers already.
SPOILER
Crossovers would be nice but if people don't like it everyone would shit themselves.
NaomiMinette
SPOILER
Well honestly, the crossovers are pretty obvious, but it doesn't matter anyway. I'm sure someone will end up making it/them.
Kyonko Hizara

Blazevoir wrote:

SPOILER
Well honestly, the crossovers are pretty obvious, but it doesn't matter anyway. I'm sure someone will end up making it/them.
SPOILER
Oh I was thinking crossovers as in MLP characters in another show or other characters as themselves in MLP not being ponies or anything.
NaomiMinette
Won't be able to watch today's episode live today (again...) due to something else happening... well... today. I'll probably watch it sometime this afternoon, though.
Kyonko Hizara
SPOILER
Damn Moondancer's eyebrows are on fleek :U
NaomiMinette
SPOILER
Holy shit, Bubbles is back!...

Err... I mean... Moar background ponies getting some screentime, woo! (And apparently a throwback to S1.)
Kyonko Hizara
SPOILER
Moondancer is definitely heavily based off of one of the old toys. We had a G1 pony that looked just like her. The name was prolly Moondancer too.
There's my throwback :U
NaomiMinette
SPOILER
FLUTTERBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

And of course Luna <33333333333333333333333333333333333333

...but Alicorn Big Mac? REALLY?!?!
Kyonko Hizara

Blazevoir wrote:

SPOILER
FLUTTERBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

And of course Luna <33333333333333333333333333333333333333

...but Alicorn Big Mac? REALLY?!?!
SPOILER
Princess Big Mac got know through some fan comic. I guess he's canon now?
NaomiMinette

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

SPOILER
SPOILER
It's not canon if it's part of a dream. Even Scootaloo flying still doesn't count for me (no offense to her).
Kyonko Hizara

Blazevoir wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

SPOILER
SPOILER
It's not canon if it's part of a dream. Even Scootaloo flying still doesn't count for me (no offense to her).
SPOILER
Yeah prolly more like hardcore fanservice. When I say Flutterbat I knew that was pretty much gonna be most people's main care of the fight in the dream world.
At first I thought that giant Derpy was one of the monsters and not what she was dreaming herself as.
NaomiMinette

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

SPOILER
When I say Flutterbat I knew that was pretty much gonna be most people's main care of the fight in the dream world.
SPOILER
I was surprised she didn't show up immediately when Applejack was shown beside a giant apple. I mean I know it's a throwback either way, but it would've had more effect that way, lol.
Kyonko Hizara

Blazevoir wrote:

SPOILER
I was surprised she didn't show up immediately when Applejack was shown beside a giant apple. I mean I know it's a throwback either way, but it would've had more effect that way, lol.
SPOILER
Better placement of it would have made it feel less odd.
zichis20

Pokebis wrote:

Pony thread?
Pony thread.

All things on Lauren Faust's new My Little Pony series, Friendship is Magic.
Thoughts, faves, and fun!
Try to spoiler any spoilers and have some fabulous discussion!

Rarity is my favorite main character.
Mine is Rainbowdash
PrinceArua
I used to fancy Fluttershy, but it was quite some time ago since I was a part of that fandom and I mostly liked it because I liked the artstyle, colors etc. I watched it with my little sister, haha.
NaomiMinette
Here's an excuse to rewatch Episode 100 (like you need a reason :P):

Kimitakari
mlp is love ... mlp is life ...
Rivals_7
Lel. I never knew this pony thread ever Exist XD
Kyonko Hizara
I hope Blaze watches tomorrows episode on time :U
NaomiMinette
Can't guarantee anything because I've been busy the past couple Saturdays already.
Rivals_7

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

what episode are you talking about?
There is no episodes until october (but probably december :P )
Kyonko Hizara

Rivals_7 wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

what episode are you talking about?
There is no episodes until october (but probably december :P )
There was episodes on the wiki scheduled for the 18th and 25th, but those seem to be gone now. Maybe because of the new movie they split the season.

It's kinda disappointing if season 5 is ended as a half season.
NaomiMinette
They said S5 would be split into two parts and that they'd continue airing the second half later this year (I'm assuming Rivals_7 has the correct date).
Kyonko Hizara
Still not looking forward to the movie. The preview from SDCC isn't doing anything for me. Rainbow Rocks left me with sub-par expectations. RR felt so dumbed down compared to the series and even the first movie.
NaomiMinette
It's that time again to grab some popcorn and soda:

Expect the usual shenanigans (read: swearing, many wtf moments, etc.).
NaomiMinette
Separate post because S5 continued airing again.

SPOILER
WHERE, THE, HELL, IS, COCO?!
Kyonko Hizara
So much sooner than I expected. After hearing December or January I almost dropped season 5 completely.
-Makishima S-
I'm still gonna do rewatch of all eps, sadly slower than i expected, just finishing first part of S5.

Good to hear that second part will be airing.
NaomiMinette
SPOILER
This week's epi... Rarity, THIS IS AN ALL-AGES SHOW, DAMMIT DX *looks at a scene about 12 minutes in (if you're watching it without commercials)*
Amakari_old
A random bump in the world???
XD
Kyonko Hizara

Amakari wrote:

A random bump in the world???
XD
It's not random, season 5 started up again

SPOILER
Is Soarin just tired or is he getting past his prime now? :U Those eye bags were intense
NaomiMinette

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

SPOILER
Is Soarin just tired or is he getting past his prime now? :U Those eye bags were intense
SPOILER
Huh, what... I swear I didn't notice them... I WAS TOO BUSY BEING ANNOYED BY SPITFIRE'S NEW (HORRIBLE) VOICE DX
Kyonko Hizara
SPOILER
She goes through voices so much that I have started to not like her anymore. Her S4 voice was the best imo. Given she doesn't appear a lot but I wonder why they don't keep the same VA for her?
NaomiMinette
Episode stuff
COCO'S BACK, ASD;LFKJAS;LDFKJAS;LDFJSA;LDKFJ;LASDKFJ

...Also, I almost thought I saw Babs Seed again, lol.
Movie stuff
I guess it was okay. There wasn't as much games as I thought there'd be, though...

The end bit with the two Twilights was pretty hilarious, lol.
show more