Ponies

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara

Blazevoir wrote:

Mark your calendars!

Also, today's Lauren's birthday \o/
I was hearing season 4 was going to start in September, I guess the pushed it back then
Pettchanashi
Kyonko Hizara

waiting has become painful
Shauncakes
Derpy<3
MoonShade
Oh 7 Days until Galacon already? Thx for the Info <3
if you don't see Andrea Libman or Peter New at Bronycon, that's because they are with us in Germany, mwahahaha :D No but really I hope I got to see them <3 oh gosh I'm so thrilled!
Kyonko Hizara
Nobody good is at bronycon this year really. Most of the guests are writers from the comic -.-

Last year tho we were loaded
ztrot
well the release date did get jumped around a bit now didn't it oh well at least it wasn't pushed back into the winter tho it did come pretty close.
Shohei Ohtani
I watched Equestria Girs today and I'm not sure why everyone is like "omg the movie was so amazing stop hating" like it was a pretty bad movie.

Like maybe it's because I'm thinking too logical here or something but like idunno it seems like a lot of people only like it because it's MLP or something.

Although there's one song I want to map and it's not the fucking one where they like they're dancing in the Cafeteria and they're like "Horse ears and tail because um unity and shit" like I don't know why everyone is like going crazy over the song it wasn't really anything special and it bothered me how much it looked like Sailor Moon or something.
Kyonko Hizara
I saw the Equestria Girls dolls today when I was out shopping but I am sadface because I didn't bring my money so I couldn't buy them
NaomiMinette

CDFA wrote:

Although there's one song I want to map and it's not the fucking one where they like they're dancing in the Cafeteria and they're like "Horse ears and tail because um unity and shit" like I don't know why everyone is like going crazy over the song it wasn't really anything special and it bothered me how much it looked like Sailor Moon or something.
Screw you, I like that song =c
Haneii

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I saw the Equestria Girls dolls today when I was out shopping but I am sadface because I didn't bring my money so I couldn't buy them
I went to the nearby toy store to buy Twilight today but they didn't have her T_T. I ended up buying Rainbow Dash, which I plan to gift.
Kyonko Hizara

Blazevoir wrote:

CDFA wrote:

Screw you, I like that song =c
Shohei Ohtani

Decided to map it anyway
Kyonko Hizara
I had a dream I danced to that song
MoonShade
This one is actually true.

jjrocks
BronyCon is freaking fantastic. I'll give you guys details later on. As well as pictures all of the pictures.
silmarilen
JJ's trip to bronycon incomming?
UnderminE
Hell yes
NaomiMinette
Fun little something from the Legends of Equestria team: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/08/legend-of-equestria-character-creator.html

Also, another fan project. Hope you can put up with the main character's somewhat annoying voice:

Shohei Ohtani
every time I map a pony song ztrot comes up a few days later with a better version of the same song

pls help
MoonShade
As jjrocks was going to say something about BronyCon: GalaCon was really wonderful too! Got an autograph from Andrea Libman and Peter New, also some cool Art and saw the Premiere of the lastly linked video on JanAnimations panel, video with more is coming up.
NaomiMinette
Remember that Octavia/Vinyl interview from a while back? Here's somewhat of a continuation of it:

jjrocks

Blazevoir wrote:

Remember that Octavia/Vinyl interview from a while back? Here's somewhat of a continuation of it:

Saw this premier at one of the panels at Bronycon. It was amazing <3
Kyonko Hizara
hi i just got back from the best con of my life

forever bronycon
jjrocks
NaomiMinette
Fun read~ I'm uber jelly, though T_T

Anyway, have some lulz:

EDIT: Song alternatives! http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/08/alternate-official-versions-of-four.html
Shohei Ohtani

Also, Button's mom is kind of hot.
NaomiMinette
Last month's top 10 vids, gogogogogo:

xRayne
"Celery stocks" was my least favorite :/ The song is good, but the video seems to odd imo.
Kyonko Hizara
Now in planning: Gala Vinyl Scratch cosplay
kernymi
Anyone here heard of Rainbow & Rooted?
Kyonko Hizara
Indeed I have
NaomiMinette
Visual Novel-style opening, go!

Song used: Colorful precious life
Kyonko Hizara
Can a pony VN please be real?
NaomiMinette

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Can a pony VN please be real?
This is as close as it gets for now.
Kyonko Hizara
Oh yeah that.
Hopefully it stays to being a VN and doesn't turn into a dating sim
NaomiMinette
They made an April Fool's joke about that, actually. They won't implement it, before you ask.
Kyonko Hizara
I'd be really sad if it would legit have been a dating sim.
Bear
ok
Kyonko Hizara

provide ponies please
show more