Blazevoir wrote:

Aww yeah! Can't wait for this:

*3* I would love to see this!!
I hope hasbro dosent get to anal with it, wanting it taken down though ;_;
NaomiMinette

xRayne wrote:

*3* I would love to see this!!
I hope hasbro dosent get to anal with it, wanting it taken down though ;_;
As far as I know, they actually asked permission to make/release this.

Anyway, nostalgia trip, go! (Still a WIP, but hey!)

This is a parody of I Just Can't Wait to Be King from Disney's The Lion King.
GladiOol
awp
if watching MLP meant living in parents' basement I'd watch more of it. My parents' basement is rad (literally there are faint traces of uranium radiation)
NaomiMinette
Also, have some nostalgia

For those who don't know what this is referencing to, it's based off of a REALLY old PC game.
awp

Blazevoir wrote:

For those who don't know what this is referencing to,
the door is over there.

I am exclusionary based on age and the perceived notion that my nostalgia is better than yours

That was pretty entertaining though
rezoons
I'm sure you'll know the reference on this one :o:
awp
I wouldn't have if it wasn't in the title

actually I still don't get it but I can make assumptions
rezoons
If i remember correctly it's an old PC game. (That's why RD talks about minesweeper at the end).
awp
no I meant the video you posted.

The Ski Free one is obvious what's it's referencing

not just from it being in the title, but from the actual iconic yeti
NaomiMinette
Not sure if anyone would want one, but I just saw these on EqD.
rezoons

awp wrote:

no I meant the video you posted.
Oh, it's TF2.

Blazevoir wrote:

Not sure if anyone would want one, but I just saw these on EqD.
The concept is cool. But it looks really weird :o.
NaomiMinette
Apparently today's Derpy Day according to EqD, so have a game!
awp

Blazevoir wrote:

Apparently today's Derpy Day according to EqD, so have a game!
Last year for Derpy Day I bought a muffin for breakfast
NaomiMinette
Just leaving this and this here.

Please don't hate me x.x
awp

Mane6 wrote:

It will be all new characters in a new setting, while keeping the moves, mechanics, and style of the game we wanted to make from the start. This means a lot of work for us, and a bunch of new challenges, but we’re excited about the possibilities that come along with them.
"This means a lot more work for the animation team and VAs, and a trivial amount of work for the 'dev' team"

it's cool that they're not giving up though
Ekaru

awp wrote:

"This means a lot more work for the animation team and VAs, and a trivial amount of work for the 'dev' team"

Actually, every 'dev' guy is also an animator. :P

Anyways, WTF @ Equestria Girls. No way they can mingle with humans like that. >_>

EDIT: I'm looking forward to Mane6's stuff, BTW. Getting Lauren Faust on board is great, too.
awp

Ekaru wrote:

awp wrote:

Actually, every 'dev' guy is also an animator. :P
oh that explains it, then

because the animation in that game is beautiful
NaomiMinette
Oh lookie, another Vocaloid song ponified

And yes, that's Fluttershy's voice along with other audio from the show.
jjrocks

This is just <3

Anyway, the character design for the characters are....eh. I feel like they could have done a lot more
NaomiMinette

jjrocks wrote:

-snip-
This is just <3

Anyway, the character design for the characters are....eh. I feel like they could have done a lot more
I lol'd/died... like... so many times.
Quaraezha
I'm making large progress with ztrot's Twilight Sparkle Skin.
If successful, I should be able to finish it tonight. (or tomorrow for a few of you)
NaomiMinette
Just a question about the count3s, count2s, count1s, gos files: will they be changed? (The "3, 2, 1" sounds really low-quality, though I guess I can see "GO!" being kept since I can't really recall Twilight saying "go" in the show.)
Quaraezha
That'll be up to ztrot. I can probably improve the count down images though.
NaomiMinette
I don't think there's anything wrong with the images, but if they're gonna be changed that's fine, too.
Quaraezha
Then I'll leave them as it is. Almost done with the skin, but still a lot to do. Not sure if I can actually finish it by tonight.
NaomiMinette

Quaraezha wrote:

Then I'll leave them as it is. Almost done with the skin, but still a lot to do. Not sure if I can actually finish it by tonight.
Just take your time :)
ztrot
well they are flutters from osu! see twilight doesn't really say 3 2 1 at all, so I need a voice actor with a higher quality mic or I need to try to make them a bit better. Anyone is free to try for me.
NaomiMinette
I remember Rainbow Dash yelling out 3, 2, 1 in the show, if that helps.

In other news: MLP Monopoly, whoo!
awp

ztrot wrote:

well they are flutters from osu! see twilight doesn't really say 3 2 1 at all, so I need a voice actor with a higher quality mic or I need to try to make them a bit better. Anyone is free to try for me.
I have a pretty high-quality mic/recording setup, maybe I can be Countdown Twilight for you
Quaraezha

awp wrote:

I have a pretty high-quality mic/recording setup, maybe I can be Countdown Twilight for you
Does this mean we'll be making a Twilawp version of the skin? The beardiest of beards.
awp

Quaraezha wrote:

awp wrote:

Does this mean we'll be making a Twilawp version of the skin? The beardiest of beards.
more like Starswirl
Quaraezha
Not Bearded enough.

Kyonko Hizara

Quaraezha wrote:

Not Bearded enough.

Quara knows I have a thing for beards :U
VIDgamefrk9
I don't get bronies or any of this pony business. this is just a bit much for me, I am sorry if I have offended someone here
theowest

VIDgamefrk9 wrote:

I don't get bronies or any of this pony business. this is just a bit much for me, I am sorry if I have offended someone here
So why did you even post that here. :v
GladiOol

theowest wrote:

VIDgamefrk9 wrote:

So why did you even post that here. :v
because normal people are still trying to figure out why people would watch ponies.
Jordan

VIDgamefrk9 wrote:

Gosh, I agree...
Bweh
I just figured it's a phase
show more