NaomiMinette
There wasn't enough of her :(
awp
you can't have enough Zecora so I imagine they don't bother trying to
jjrocks

awp wrote:

you can't have enough Zecora so I imagine they don't bother trying to
But this time it was like...1 minute :c

Though I do understand that it's probably hard to come up with a relevant rhyme every single time.
Though at one point when something ultra serious happens, I want her to break out of her rhyme just to show how much it affects them.
Shadowyuri
Well, I still hope all previous Enemies try to work together for one episode
NaomiMinette
Not possible since Discord... well...
Shadowyuri

Blazevoir wrote:

Not possible since Discord... well...
Maybe there is a Super-villain who controls everyone and even gets Luna to go full "Nightmaremoonn-mode"
787B
No way.
NaomiMinette
If that's what I think it is, I'd rather not talk about it, so instead, have a ponified Doom:

awp

Wolf wrote:

No way.
they accidentally dropped the "Twilight has wings" thing before season 3 started

and I still think it's a really fucking stupid idea

you can't just tinker with someone's biology like that
787B

awp wrote:

Wolf wrote:

No way.
they accidentally dropped the "Twilight has wings" thing before season 3 started

and I still think it's a really fucking stupid idea

you can't just tinker with someone's biology like that
Probably because of the "Celestia training stuff".
If you consider that she's keeping an eye on Twilight since the beginning, this is pretty much from the storyline then.
But yeah, I don't want that either.
awp

Wolf wrote:

Probably because of the "Celestia training stuff".
If you consider that she's keeping an eye on Twilight since the beginning, this is pretty much from the storyline then.
But yeah, I don't want that either.
my distaste comes partially from the racial angle and partially from my own selfishness

I say selfishness because spoilers for shit I'm not going to publicly announce yet
jjrocks
The one time the spoiler tag actually means something I click it :V

I had actually heard about this before but assumed it was just rumor. Oh well :/ I still want to know how it happens.

Also I decided to look through some of this thread from a year ago (Cupcakes is still a horrible word for me :c ) and my god has the quality changed. From the artwork to the animation, the change is pretty amazing. Also, new JanAnimation video

awp
AJ's already inside because she's the cool one
NaomiMinette
Okay, so going back to Japan dubbing MLP:FiM:

Now, my question is: who would you like to see voice Twilight and Fluttershy (or any other role, for that matter)?
Quaraezha
/mlp/
Oh my god.
NaomiMinette
xRayne
I would totally watch the whole series again just because it would be in Japanese. xD
awp
owlicious' feet look like carrots in that last frame
NaomiMinette
Foal Tavi and Vinyl, whee~

ztrot

Quaraezha wrote:

/mlp/
Oh my god.
I found that amusing also I learned of some spoilers that would break faces, I'm sure they will be floating around soon tho~
MoonShade
SPOILER

Wolf wrote:

No way.

This picture is so perfect :D
But srsly guys, chill ^^
awp

MoonShade wrote:

SPOILER

Wolf wrote:

No way.

This picture is so perfect :D
But srsly guys, chill ^^
but secretly Queen Chrysalis is back and Twilight's actually dead
Ekaru
Can I haz spoilers? :(
awp
done, Ekaru
xRayne

awp wrote:

but secretly Queen Chrysalis is back and Twilight's actually dead
NaomiMinette
And while we wait on both tomorrow's epi and the official Japanese dub of MLP:FiM, here's ogatamon's latest work (turn on annotations for English subs!):

xRayne
DaddyCoolVipper
the legend of zelda series actually spoiled it 8 years ago, you're all too slow
awp
if they do use the pass-the-torch cliche, I'd hope that's the end of the series

would be a clever nod to the brony community (well the part that people don't hate by now)
NaomiMinette
Directly from the wiki:

Investment documents for DHX Media's 2012 financial year indicate that they have also been paid to produce a fourth season.
And here's the document.
awp
the fourth season could still be another "series"

though when I say series I guess I mean story arc
Starry-
I'm actually pretty scared to see what'll happen in tomorrows ep. ._.
Which reminds me I still haven't seen the latest ep yet ...
NaomiMinette
Saw this on someone's Tumblr (sorry, no subs; don't expect too much, either):

EDIT: The Hub put up a racing game on their website if you're interested. The code to play it is HUBTV.
Kyonko Hizara
I am upset at all of this bullshit with people creating such a flaming hate over alicorn Twilight. Aren't bronies suppose to love and tolerate, not bitch and whine? Give it a chance
EOHK-Fluttershy

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I am upset at all of this bullshit with people creating such a flaming hate over alicorn Twilight. Aren't bronies suppose to love and tolerate, not bitch and whine? Give it a chance
This. I don't really get why people are already choosing to hate the new version of twilight without even trying to get used to it or even trying to give her new look a chance. I mean, it's not like Twilight is changing her ENTIRE look or her personality
Kyonko Hizara

EOHK-Fluttershy wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

This. I don't really get why people are already choosing to hate the new version of twilight without even trying to get used to it or even trying to give her new look a chance. I mean, it's not like Twilight is changing her ENTIRE look or her personality
Thank you for agreeing with me on this. All they really know is that Twi is an alicorn. I don't think the episode is even out yet.Unless somehow you twats got a leaked one. Watch and somehow people will fall in love with the new Twilight.
NaomiMinette
I honestly don't care what happens anymore. Just like the whole Derpy ordeal, I just let everything go.
ztrot
It really isn't that big of a deal wait till the ep airs then judge your asses off I suppose.
awp
Assuming the scenario is "Twilight transforms into an Alicorn" (and it's not some dream sequence or temporary coronation spell, or some other hokey "GOTCHA" thing) then my gripe is their apparent disrespect for biology. Each of the races have distinct characteristics, histories, cultures etc and they're apparently going to twist her DNA around for the sake of a plot device (actually that sounds much cooler now that I write it out)

Though I'm not really sure what the deal with Cadence was, I'm assuming she was just born that way. Like, it's how they run their monarchy. Birthright, which I guess is how most surviving monarchies are. "Oh, you were born with wings AND a horn; you're the best of both worlds! You've got a bright future ahead of you!"

As far as the "episode" or "future of the show" is concerned I don't really mind either way - it can't be as bad as the Cadence/Shining Armour bumble, and that still turned out well enough. I just get the feeling they don't care that much about (or believe in) the world they've crafted if they're just going to twist it as they see fit

BUT THAT REMAINS TO BE SEEN
Ekaru
They decided a long time ago that Twilight's destiny was to become a princess, and being a princess involves being an alicorn. That's really all there is to it.
show more