forum

Ponies

posted
Total Posts
show more
awp
that is not Twilight per-se, it is...

(bite-sized comic series about a young dumb-as-a-rock mare born into a rich, high-society Canterlot family and trying to blend in)

I love Twally Spocks ♥
NotShinta
Let it be known that Twally Spocks is beautiful
xRayne
Twally Spocks will be best pony now.
-face desk-
Kyonko Hizara
Brony con, anypony?
awp
a friend of mine kind of wants to go. It's like a 10 hour drive for me, and I don't have a significant enough drive to drive there, so I'll likely pass. I'm gonna meet Tara at some point in time, though
Kyonko Hizara

awp wrote:

a friend of mine kind of wants to go. It's like a 10 hour drive for me, and I don't have a significant enough drive to drive there, so I'll likely pass. I'm gonna meet Tara at some point in time, though
I'm driving like 8-9 hours to get there. But I bet it's sure as hell gonna be worth it
awp
I'm in a chat group on skype with like 10 people who are going, so if we were to meet up, we'd probably have a good time, but I'm not as tight-knit with them as I am with the #broweekend crew (Remmy, Mogsy, Cheese etc)

NYC itself would still be cool to see and I wanna tour the place some time, but I'm presumably going to pass on this. I still want to see photos!
RemmyX25
my friend is going to bronycon, but i'm going to pass as well. not as much into the show as most bronies are, i just sit around and enjoy user created content.
NaomiMinette
Kinda like this? http://ocarinaplaya.deviantart.com/art/ ... -308743298

(Also, I would've spammed posted in this thread sooner, but I was just keeping quiet to see what you guys usually talk about (I'm usually more active in another pony thread on another forum).)
awp

RemmyX25 wrote:

my friend is going to bronycon, but i'm going to pass as well. not as much into the show as most bronies are, i just sit around and enjoy user created content.
idk man Bronycon seems more geared toward the fans of the fandom than fans of the show as far as I can tell

granted a few cast members will be there

footnote: I should be posting another silly Twally animation within the next few days as long as I have the time
awp
http://puu.sh/Cfyx

go Twally go
NaomiMinette
Now to loop that over and over again and I'll forget about the Twilight/Lollipop Chainsaw "crossover" vid I saw earlier /o/

EDIT: I'll just leave this here:

NaomiMinette
ztrot

grab some popcorn this one is long as hell.
Sey

Need a translation? Quite easy: GEMA hates us all! ;__;
jjrocks

ztrot wrote:

grab some popcorn this one is long as hell.
Watched the entire video and loved it. Great animation, and a great step up from its predecessor. Urge you all to watch it
NaomiMinette
I watched that the day after it first came out. I STILL don't get the ending, but whatever. Also, lack of Discord FTL ._.

Uhh... here, have a cute CMC flash: http://snapai.deviantart.com/art/ANIMAT ... -313308110
awp

fantastic
NaomiMinette

Well... This was rather unexpected...
---
Here comes a new challenger! (grabbed from another forum)

ztrot
who else is going mad waiting for season 3?
iMuffin
*raises hand*
NaomiMinette
I regret watching the sneak peaks of Season 3's songs ._.

Me.
Kyonko Hizara
*raises foot*
NaomiMinette
Playable Rhythm Heaven Fever parody, anypony? (Well... just one of the games, anyway.)
Baron Nefarious
This really seems more like an OT thread.
Quaraezha

Spydra wrote:

Because it did started from OT, it was later moved to General Discussion.
Baron Nefarious

Quaraezha wrote:

Spydra wrote:

Because it did started from OT, it was later moved to General Discussion.
That seems weird to me. It just be one of the only thread to move from ot to here

@below: well that seems weird to me. But, I'm weird so whatever
Quaraezha
There are a lot of other threads from OT that was moved to General Discussion because of its serious content and how everyone else reacted to them.
awp
I have a pretty easy time waiting for new episodes, even when there's like a six month gap in between them. Even without new episodes there's lots of pony-related stuff going on, anyway.

I used to worry that new episodes would invalidate some assumptions I've made on projects I'm working on, but then I stopped caring about that
jjrocks
So going on Kyonko's earlier post about Rhythm Heaven here is a playlist of pretty awesome Pony Heaven videos (see-saw is the best though, so good that you should watch it right now.)

NaomiMinette
awp
the brodyquest meme is pretty weak imo
NaomiMinette
I just thought it was silly. (Also, I wonder if that one pony was a spoiler for Season 3...) Anyway,

Topic Starter
Pokebis
ztrot
please for the love of god noooooo
Quaraezha
Only the original BRODYQUEST video was the good one.
Every other QUEST video sucks shit.

With the sole exception of this one:

Also, it's Lauren Faust's birthday today, July 25.
NaomiMinette
Yeah, I read about that on EqD. Who's she holding, btw?
awp

Blazevoir wrote:

characters from per pet-project that I do not recall the name of
Ekaru

awp wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

characters from per pet-project that I do not recall the name of
http://milkywayandthegalaxygirls.com/

I'm not going to bother figuring out the individual names because there's no real point.
NaomiMinette
Ohhhhhh, that show... K, thanks.
show more