forum

Ponies

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cuddlebun
Celestia's not one of the toys at all, though. It's Applejack, Lily Blossom, Cheerilee, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, and Rarity.

Unless the Philippines gets different toys?
awp
I think Pinkie's in there too
Cuddlebun
knew I forgot someone
Topic Starter
Pokebis
Some kid at my school goes and gets a Mcdonalds toy like every day and he keeps giving me all the Raritys because he doesn't like them or something. Apparently they jacked the price of Mcdonalds toys from $0.50 to $0.90 a bit after these toys came out. Smart move, Mcdonalds.
Macalania
my ne Artwork (c) by me:

Cuddlebun

Pokebis wrote:

Some kid at my school goes and gets a Mcdonalds toy like every day and he keeps giving me all the Raritys because he doesn't like them or something. Apparently they jacked the price of Mcdonalds toys from $0.50 to $0.90 a bit after these toys came out. Smart move, Mcdonalds.
...he knows you can choose which toys you get right? And if they don't have the toys you want/need you don't have to get them? I get ponyfags up in McDonalds all the time asking which toys we have. I told one fat girl we had Applejack and she almost had an orgasm in my drivethru. Also you can trade toys if the person you talk to is nice.
awp

Pokebis wrote:

Apparently they jacked the price of Mcdonalds toys from $0.50 to $0.90 a bit after these toys came out. Smart move, Mcdonalds.
???

They're like $1.30 here or something. And that's still really cheap compared to the $5 toys they have at Toys R Us
Quaraezha

Cuddlebun wrote:

Celestia's not one of the toys at all, though. It's Applejack, Lily Blossom, Cheerilee, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, and Rarity.

Unless the Philippines gets different toys?
Oh, I was referring to the first batch of McDo toys.

The Philippines only got half of these, which was available during September 2011.
We have yet to receive the new set, the one where they replaced Celestia with Lily Blossom.
Topic Starter
Pokebis

Cuddlebun wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

...he knows you can choose which toys you get right? And if they don't have the toys you want/need you don't have to get them? I get ponyfags up in McDonalds all the time asking which toys we have. I told one fat girl we had Applejack and she almost had an orgasm in my drivethru. Also you can trade toys if the person you talk to is nice.
He does and he always asks what they have. I'm not sure why he keeps buying them.
xRayne
I finished my MLP set today :D (Glad she works at mcdonalds)

Also...you know you like MLP when you are talking about it with a customer in drive through and forget to hand them their fries as they drive off... >.>
awp

Pokebis wrote:

He does and he always asks what they have. I'm not sure why he keeps buying them.
he has a brocrush on you

also I see all the ponies with triplet graphics for cutie marks (AJ, Fluttershy, Cheerilee, Pinkie Pie, Rarity) are wrong, not just Fluttershy
ztrot
yeah a bit of a let down but better than nothing :P
xRayne

Was playing the puZZles on the MLP: FIM site and a video popped up.
iMuffin
So I have this OC Pony that I made but I'm having trouble coming up with a Cutie Mark and Name. Could I enlist the SERIOUS help from you guys?
Quaraezha

iMuffin wrote:

So I have this OC Pony that I made but I'm having trouble coming up with a Cutie Mark and Name. Could I enlist the SERIOUS help from you guys?
I can draw him/her too if you want :V
Do you have a concept or sketch of what he/she looks like?
iMuffin

Quaraezha wrote:

iMuffin wrote:

I can draw him/her too if you want :V
Do you have a concept or sketch of what he/she looks like?
I kind of do, I'll PM you it.
Quaraezha
Motivated to do some Fanart
Here's a WIP Sketch of Blossomforth with the Steroid Pony

http://dignifiedjustice.deviantart.com/ ... -292095300
xRayne
Steroid pony is now canon.
Very good drawing, by the way ^^
Apex_old
NotShinta
I, and apparently others, worry that this show is getting a bit too realistic for what it is. Except not really, I'm not investing anything but a tiny bit of time in the whole thing.

And no, Apex.
Aoitenshi

xRayne wrote:

I thouht derpy is dead. :D Yay!
Quaraezha

NotShinta wrote:

I, and apparently others, worry that this show is getting a bit too realistic for what it is. Except not really, I'm not investing anything but a tiny bit of time in the whole thing.
The stories of the show are becoming more for adults, while still remaining appropriate for children.

Ain053 wrote:

xRayne wrote:

I thought derpy is dead. :D Yay!
Derpy's cameo appearances in the rest of Season 2 still remains. The only "damage" she ever received is the vocal and eye change in the iTunes Episode. Her stand on Season 3 is still unknown
NotShinta
Even if there was any threat ever to Ms. Doo, she has been in - correct me if I'm wrong - almost every episode since The Last Roundup. And there is much rejoicing every single week, if YouTube comments are anything to go by.

I imagined an awkward pause of dialogue as RD walked past Ditzy in the latest episode, however. It was probably nothing.
Quaraezha

NotShinta wrote:

I imagined an awkward pause of dialogue as RD walked past Ditzy in the latest episode, however. It was probably nothing.
I kinda noticed it too, but word of staff said that the only ever mention of "Derpy" and Derpy actually speaking is only in The Last Roundup.

The only episodes that Derpy didn't appear in Season 2 are:

Episode 6 (Cutie Pox), Episode 12 (Family Appreciation Day), Episode 13 (Baby Cakes, however, there was a baby with Derpy's colors), Episode 20 (It's About Time) and Episode 22 (Dragon Quest)
awp
They didn't actually retcon Derpy, did they? RD doesn't say her name in the edited Last Roundup (at least, the version I saw), but they didn't call her Ditzy Doo, either
Quaraezha
Original:

iTunes:

Differences:
>Rainbow Dash doesn't call her Derpy
>Derpy has a more feminine voice
>Derpy's eyes are fixed
awp
NOPE. I was drunk when I saw the edited clip and I don't remember the voice or the corrected eyes, and I'm gonna keep it that way.

In all honesty I'm a bit okay with changing the voice, but they went from one extreme to the other, and should have shot for something in between
Quaraezha
When Tabatha (Rarity's VA) voiced Derpy in the Original, she thought Derpy was a BOY, so that explains the boyish voice.
awp
yes, that's what I read, and that's why I'm not against redoing the voice, but it lost its character along the way
Philoslother
I don't have a problem with the voice redo, it's the complete overhaul of a character I loved (and apparently lots of others did too) because of a possible offensive name (never heard derpy associated with retardation, which is what the opposition claims it means) and/or actions.

My question is would she still have been considered so "offensive" if her name was left as Ditzy Doo?
xRayne
Philoslother
That. Is. Epic. Sonic ponies are now canon
Sinistro
Why isn't Tails a pegasus

And why is Sonic attacking him
Quaraezha
Are they supposed to be G4 ponies? I hope not
awp

Sinistro wrote:

Why isn't Tails a pegasus

And why is Sonic attacking him
because Tails' latest invention, which was designed to get Sonic into MLP:FIM, clearly fucked up and Sonic is not pleased
Quaraezha
OOHH BOIII
Excited for tomorrow, gonna have our very own Philippine Bronies Convention! 8D
xRayne

Quaraezha wrote:

....gonna have our very own Philippine Bronies Convention! 8D
;w; Lucky!! I'm so jelly.
Mercurial

This is called "Bored on facebook"
awp
she was adorable as a little filly

man, what the HELL happened?