1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

show more
posted
I finished my MLP set today :D (Glad she works at mcdonalds)



Also...you know you like MLP when you are talking about it with a customer in drive through and forget to hand them their fries as they drive off... >.>
posted

Pokebis wrote:

He does and he always asks what they have. I'm not sure why he keeps buying them.
he has a brocrush on you

also I see all the ponies with triplet graphics for cutie marks (AJ, Fluttershy, Cheerilee, Pinkie Pie, Rarity) are wrong, not just Fluttershy
posted
yeah a bit of a let down but better than nothing :P
posted


Was playing the puZZles on the MLP: FIM site and a video popped up.
posted
So I have this OC Pony that I made but I'm having trouble coming up with a Cutie Mark and Name. Could I enlist the SERIOUS help from you guys?
posted

iMuffin wrote:

So I have this OC Pony that I made but I'm having trouble coming up with a Cutie Mark and Name. Could I enlist the SERIOUS help from you guys?
I can draw him/her too if you want :V
Do you have a concept or sketch of what he/she looks like?
posted

Quaraezha wrote:

iMuffin wrote:

So I have this OC Pony that I made but I'm having trouble coming up with a Cutie Mark and Name. Could I enlist the SERIOUS help from you guys?
I can draw him/her too if you want :V
Do you have a concept or sketch of what he/she looks like?
I kind of do, I'll PM you it.
posted
Motivated to do some Fanart
Here's a WIP Sketch of Blossomforth with the Steroid Pony


http://dignifiedjustice.deviantart.com/ ... -292095300
posted
Steroid pony is now canon.
Very good drawing, by the way ^^
posted
Ponies?

...

...

...

...

...

Wait, what did you say? Ponies?
posted
I, and apparently others, worry that this show is getting a bit too realistic for what it is. Except not really, I'm not investing anything but a tiny bit of time in the whole thing.

And no, Apex.
posted

xRayne wrote:


Was playing the puZZles on the MLP: FIM site and a video popped up.
I thouht derpy is dead. :D Yay!
posted

NotShinta wrote:

I, and apparently others, worry that this show is getting a bit too realistic for what it is. Except not really, I'm not investing anything but a tiny bit of time in the whole thing.
The stories of the show are becoming more for adults, while still remaining appropriate for children.

Ain053 wrote:

xRayne wrote:


Was playing the puZZles on the MLP: FIM site and a video popped up.
I thought derpy is dead. :D Yay!
Derpy's cameo appearances in the rest of Season 2 still remains. The only "damage" she ever received is the vocal and eye change in the iTunes Episode. Her stand on Season 3 is still unknown
posted
Even if there was any threat ever to Ms. Doo, she has been in - correct me if I'm wrong - almost every episode since The Last Roundup. And there is much rejoicing every single week, if YouTube comments are anything to go by.

I imagined an awkward pause of dialogue as RD walked past Ditzy in the latest episode, however. It was probably nothing.
posted

NotShinta wrote:

I imagined an awkward pause of dialogue as RD walked past Ditzy in the latest episode, however. It was probably nothing.
I kinda noticed it too, but word of staff said that the only ever mention of "Derpy" and Derpy actually speaking is only in The Last Roundup.

The only episodes that Derpy didn't appear in Season 2 are:

Episode 6 (Cutie Pox), Episode 12 (Family Appreciation Day), Episode 13 (Baby Cakes, however, there was a baby with Derpy's colors), Episode 20 (It's About Time) and Episode 22 (Dragon Quest)
posted
They didn't actually retcon Derpy, did they? RD doesn't say her name in the edited Last Roundup (at least, the version I saw), but they didn't call her Ditzy Doo, either
posted
Original:


iTunes:


Differences:
>Rainbow Dash doesn't call her Derpy
>Derpy has a more feminine voice
>Derpy's eyes are fixed
posted
NOPE. I was drunk when I saw the edited clip and I don't remember the voice or the corrected eyes, and I'm gonna keep it that way.

In all honesty I'm a bit okay with changing the voice, but they went from one extreme to the other, and should have shot for something in between
posted
When Tabatha (Rarity's VA) voiced Derpy in the Original, she thought Derpy was a BOY, so that explains the boyish voice.
posted
yes, that's what I read, and that's why I'm not against redoing the voice, but it lost its character along the way
show more
Please sign in to reply.