1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

show more
posted
New Time Slot too btw, now airs on 1:00PM instead of its previous Time Slot: 10:00AM
which sucks since we Livestream it on 2:00AM now.
posted
posted
posted
YES!!!! But, BOOO for the time slot! that is good news tho, no new ponies last week sucked.

edit because there was none last week.
posted
Finally thought of a concept for my OC Pony.

Also, about the upcoming episode
Apparently, Iron Will is an effing minotaur.
posted
i'm sad that nobody acknowledged my post

did it hit too close to home?
posted

Quaraezha wrote:

Finally thought of a concept for my OC Pony.

Also, about the upcoming episode
[spoilerbox]Apparently, Iron Will is an effing minotaur.
o: This is lovely!!
posted

foulcoon wrote:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6716898/my-little-brony
I used to like College Humor, but lately they've become more forceful with their comedy.
Trying to find easy targets for their jokes and whatnot, Bronies are an easy stereotype to ridicule.
The animation is nice though.
posted

Quaraezha wrote:

The animation is nice though.
oh you
posted
I lol'd at the Korean girlfriend thing. It was well done; the bronies getting mad and saying the stereotypes aren't true are the ones enforcing them and they're only mad because they know it's true.
posted
So i'm going to an anime con at the end of March and my friends and I are throwing an official room party and it will be pony themed. http://www.facebook.com/PonyPartyBrigade
that is the official facebook, on that page there is also a link to a fund raiser for said party. If you would be so kind as to donate to our cause to make this the most epic party the con has ever seen it would be much appreciated. Now we are not expecting you to do this for nothing, we will be holding a raffle and every $5 you donate gives you an entry in the raffle. The prizes will include hand made parasprites and the grand prize will be a one-of-a-kind EL Wire sign of Fluttershy with the words "Party Soft" underneath her.

Bronies please lend us any amount you can.
posted

foulcoon wrote:

i'm sad that nobody acknowledged my post

did it hit too close to home?
Yes ;_;
posted
Bugs Bunny apparently reincarnated as a Pink Pony.
posted
I wonder if the mailcolt was going to be Ditzy before everyone went needlessly crazy about the Last Roundup, hence the delay

Otherwise wonderful one of the best
posted

NotShinta wrote:

I wonder if the mailcolt was going to be Ditzy before everyone went needlessly crazy about the Last Roundup, hence the delay

Otherwise wonderful one of the best
Since fans made Derpy Ponyville's MailPony, which was eventually hinted before in Season 1 Episode 15, when she dropped shit on Twilight.

But it's unlikely that it was originally Derpy/Ditzy since this episode was finished months ago.
posted
So Iron Will is fucking awesome
posted
And this is why I love my party :3

(I added English subs, you just have to activate them. For the actual live dub, jump to 4:00)
posted
We have to search language for different speaking!
posted

New fad is imminent
posted
Also, made a new wallpaper :V

Full Size here: http://dignifiedjustice.deviantart.com/ ... -288715049
show more