posted
Total Posts
show more
Quaraezha
NotShinta

Quaraezha wrote:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/10/n ... p-124.html

Search for "OSU"
Well, it's nice (?) that they mention us for something actually relevant, but "OSU"
Quaraezha
Yeah, and the fact that they referred it to as "Game Mods" is disappointing too.
I guess I should have been more specific.
Ekaru

ztrot wrote:

well I'm mapping two alex S. songs and pony swag atm so I think I might have to much on my plate
Personally, I'm not doing it because I have to remap Luna first, now that I actually know what I'm doing (my currently uploaded attempt is, uh... >_>).
awp
Gave MLP:FiM a real test: my brother. I was rather certain he would dismiss it before giving it a real chance (though he was certainly willing to give it a cursory chance) but I can tell he enjoyed it. I'd describe him as a "closet brony" at best though. I can't imagine he'd be downloading and watching all of season 1 any time soon.

My parents, on the other hand, thought I was just fucking around with them when I told them I watched My Little Pony, but I told them it was awesome. Then, while watching it, awpmom swings by and says "Wow, you really ARE watching My Little Pony". About 20 minutes later, my old man comes by and says "Holy shit, she was right - you ARE watching My Little Pony. Why are you watching My Little Pony?" Good times. And now I can probably expect some kind of MLP paraphernalia for Christmas. Just please, nothing related to Rarity.
Topic Starter
Pokebis
Is Rarity too many sorts of amazing for you to handle?
Ekaru

Pokebis wrote:

Is Rarity too many sorts of amazing for you to handle?
That must be the case. Having a genuine dislike of Rarity is impossible!
Quaraezha
I'll just leave this here.

Shiro

awp wrote:

Gave MLP:FiM a real test: my brother. I was rather certain he would dismiss it before giving it a real chance (though he was certainly willing to give it a cursory chance) but I can tell he enjoyed it. I'd describe him as a "closet brony" at best though. I can't imagine he'd be downloading and watching all of season 1 any time soon.

My parents, on the other hand, thought I was just fucking around with them when I told them I watched My Little Pony, but I told them it was awesome. Then, while watching it, awpmom swings by and says "Wow, you really ARE watching My Little Pony". About 20 minutes later, my old man comes by and says "Holy shit, she was right - you ARE watching My Little Pony. Why are you watching My Little Pony?" Good times. And now I can probably expect some kind of MLP paraphernalia for Christmas. Just please, nothing related to Rarity.
It would be hilarious if you had some MLP toys for christmas.

Also your family is pretty cool. My brothers (twin and elder) just called me a ponyfag when I told them I had started watching MLP, and refused to listen to what I have to say (and they're obviously never downloading nor even watching it). My little brother would just laugh, but not watch it either (it's in english anyway he wouldn't even understand it), and my parents would be genuinely worried and ask me if I am gay or transexual or something for watching girls' cartoons. *young* girls' cartoons on top of that. They wouldn't even try to listen to what I have to say either. regarding the show and would most probably try to prevent me from watching it.
Ivalset
So, your family is normal, then.
Corrderio

Quaraezha wrote:

I posted this somewhere else and all I can say is "what the f*ck did I just watch?"

Also, RainbowCrash88 is back with more 8 bit goodness:

Shellghost

Quaraezha wrote:

SPOILER

That was really shit at first but then it got so deep and intense.

EDIT: Just noticed one of UnanimousDelivers' videos which is better than his other stuff as of late.
awp

Odaril wrote:

Also your family is pretty cool. My brothers (twin and elder) just called me a ponyfag when I told them I had started watching MLP, and refused to listen to what I have to say (and they're obviously never downloading nor even watching it). My little brother would just laugh, but not watch it either (it's in english anyway he wouldn't even understand it), and my parents would be genuinely worried and ask me if I am gay or transexual or something for watching girls' cartoons. *young* girls' cartoons on top of that. They wouldn't even try to listen to what I have to say either. regarding the show and would most probably try to prevent me from watching it.
Sounds like SOMEPONY isn't assertive/manly/bearded enough, to me. Judging people isn't my strong suit, but looking people straight in the face and saying "Yes, I watch My Little Pony" unflinchingly is something that a man just has to do sometimes. You can't cure ignorance with weakness or desperation, and you'll be a closet brony forever if you worry about other people judging you. And if people think you're a closet homosexual because you watch a show about cute little ponies they've got a part of the human psyche mixed up. I think you're more likely to be a closet homosexual over something hyper-masculine like Gears of War, because isn't that what being in the closet is all about?

[WARNING: EXTREMELY IGNORANT POST]
Shellghost

awp wrote:

Gears of War, because isn't that what being in the closet is all about?
Is that a jab at cover-based shooting?
ztrot
and then I mapped it http://osu.ppy.sh/s/37994 :>
Topic Starter
Pokebis

Shellghost wrote:

awp wrote:

Gears of War, because isn't that what being in the closet is all about?
Is that a jab at cover-based shooting?
I think he was referring to the character design.
Quaraezha

RainbowCrash88 finally uploaded AJ's Theme for Fighting is Magic.
awp

Quaraezha wrote:

RainbowCrash88 finally uploaded AJ's Theme for Fighting is Magic.

and it's actually good
awp
New episode tomorrow. Gonna do a booze run and mix the Nightmare Moon and Rarity, since it looks like I'll enjoy both of 'em. Maybe a Princess Celestia as a chaser. lol, girly drinks
Quaraezha
Okay so Equestria Daily is having a Halloween Banner Event
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/10/h ... event.html
Basically, they'll rotate their banners everyday and have a fan-made banner up starting today

I'm quite surprised that they chose mine first. lol

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/10/d ... f-215.html
Wallpaper Version: http://dignifiedjustice.deviantart.com/ ... -263370810

Awww Yeaaa
And Episode 3 airs tonight (in my timezone)
Day keeps getting better and better :D

And oh, if I remember correctly, the show now airs at 10:00AM and not 9:30AM
Corrderio
You made that? It's pretty badassed.
Quaraezha

Corrderio wrote:

You made that? It's pretty badass.
Yes, and thanks.
Shellghost
That is a great banner.
Shiro
OMG
MLP fighter ? How come I hear about it only now ? D: I want it so badly
Quaraezha
All information on My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic here:
http://www.mane6.com/
Quaraezha
Lesson Zero was awesome.
Will post download links and stream links later when available.

720p
http://youtu.be/BX6-2y09J6s
Koko Ban
=comes out of bomb shelter=

o hai. i came back. :p

sorry for being on "hiatus" for a few weeks because the studio told us to keep quiet about the issue that happened. now ep3 has finally aired, i guess it's safe to come out now. :>

i like how people suddenly thought that ep3 is the best episode ever! i'm certain the future eps will be way better than that! ;) i assure you.
awp
Animation in that game looks quite nice
Quaraezha
Latest Episode is always Best Episode.

Welcome Back Koko~ \o\
Koko Ban
Quaraezha
hey ztrot! I just KNOW you're gonna LOVE this one!

DA Page and FullSize: http://naira-wolf-satyr.deviantart.com/ ... -263538565
reference: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9958452/CatDJ_by_bird_z.jpg
NotShinta

Koko Ban wrote:

i like how people suddenly thought that ep3 is the best episode ever!
Because it was.

If it's any comfort/worry, Twilight did actually remind me a bit of Odaril. Extremely exaggerated, of course.
Shiro

NotShinta wrote:

If it's any comfort/worry, Twilight did actually remind me a bit of Odaril. Extremely exaggerated, of course.
Exaggerated how ? (I did not watch the episodes, no spoilers)
Quaraezha
It's hard to explain without spoiling, so it's best if you watched it.
awp

I'm ready
Koko Ban

NotShinta wrote:

Koko Ban wrote:

i like how people suddenly thought that ep3 is the best episode ever!
Because it was.

episode 3 was just icing on the cake. the future episodes will be way better than that! ;)
awp
http://www.applejack.com

suffice to say I found this hilarious
awp

Oh yeah, best episode so far. That is fucking phenomenal.

Tried a shot of Rarity when Rarity started acting like Rarity. It was delicious so I had another one. The cinnamon burn from the Goldschlager stands out a bit and the vanilla's not particularly pronounced (maybe I'm not mixing enough of it) but overall a very smooth drink.

When I tried to mix a Nightmare Moon, I ran out of Irish Creme so I'm sitting at half a glass instead of a full glass. This one's a bit of a shitkicker - the rum I'm using is fairly strong (47%) and the other two liquors are 20% each. Made one on the rocks. Overall, it's still good, and the Kahlua/Irish Creme help keep the burn to a minimum. This is actually drinkable. Though I'd advise favouring the liqueurs at about a 2:2:1 mix.

EDIT: Oh boy. Those two shots of Rarity and half a glass of Nightmare Moon have given me a good buzz ♥
roleykatsu
Due to the massive amount of homework I was given over the weekend, I didn't have time to watch S2E03 on the day it was aired. I only got the chance to watch it about an hour ago.

My reaction to the episode?

Also the new opening has an Easter Egg within it that left me mind-blown when I noticed it. Anyone else who notices it gets a cookie equally-frosted cupcakes.
Topic Starter
Pokebis
Derpy is in the top of the Muffin carriage on the train as well as a Pony that looks like Madame Foster from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends on the bottom.
show more