Ponies

posted
Total Posts
3,053
show more
Ekaru

NotShinta wrote:

Once that remastered main theme from Episode 3 comes, I'll consider mapping that. Not that I'll have the time to do so.
I'll make the Easy for you if you do! ^_^
Quaraezha
Awww Yeaaaa, finished another Rainbow Dash Wallpaper :V



DA Page and Full Size: http://dignifiedjustice.deviantart.com/ ... -261483133
awp
Reposting so I don't lose it



Spike may be my favourite character, but Nightmare Moon is my favourite drink
Mianki
There's no nonalcoholic-option? :(
awp

Mianki wrote:

There's no nonalcoholic-option? :(
What are you, a LITTLE GIRL!?
Shiro
We need to find who on osu! looks the most like the ponies, guys.

For now...

Applejack: ztrot
Twilight: Odaril
Pinkie Pie: Jarby
Quaraezha
How can you ever forget Rarity: Pokebis

Also, awp's favorite character is Spike? :O
Ephemeral

Quaraezha wrote:

How can you ever forget Rarity: Pokebis
pokebis is not rarity, pokebis is fucking big mcintosh
Quaraezha

Ephemeral wrote:

fucking big mcintosh
Oh man, and I just finished reading that Sweet Apple Massacre Fanfic.
Shiro

Quaraezha wrote:

How can you ever forget Rarity: Pokebis

Also, awp's favorite character is Spike? :O
Pokebis refused when I asked him on IRC.
It's not about favourite pony either, it's about who looks the most like them character wise.
Quaraezha
I guess that makes sense :V
Mianki
I wanna be some pony even thou I don't look the part :3
Quaraezha
Sweet Jesus, so much pony
Somepony made some Rave Remix Mashup Medley Marathon of a bunch of Fan made Pony Songs/Remixes
About an hour of pure awesome.

BronyMix 1


BronyMix 2 (part 1)


BronyMix 2 (part 2) hasn't been uploaded yet
awp

Odaril wrote:

We need to find who on osu! looks the most like the ponies, guys.

For now...

Applejack: ztrot
Twilight: Odaril
Pinkie Pie: Jarby
I think my closest is that Tennis pony. Since, you know. Beard.
Topic Starter
Pokebis

Odaril wrote:

Quaraezha wrote:

How can you ever forget Rarity: Pokebis

Also, awp's favorite character is Spike? :O
Pokebis refused when I asked him on IRC.
It's not about favourite pony either, it's about who looks the most like them character wise.
I didn't understand your question on IRC. I thought you were asking if I would actually prefer being Rarity to being myself in which the answer would be no, but whatever this is it might be yes.
What is it for?
Quaraezha

awp wrote:

I think my closest is that Tennis pony. Since, you know. Beard.
Fans refer him to as "Ace"
Topic Starter
Pokebis


This guy has done a bunch of songs. It's so great.
awp

Quaraezha wrote:

awp wrote:

I think my closest is that Tennis pony. Since, you know. Beard.
Fans refer him to as "Ace"
And he's wearing shorts. Perfect.


Pokebis wrote:

This guy has done a bunch of songs. It's so great.
that must have been a bad example because it was irritating as hell
Quaraezha
This is my favorite however

Shiro

Pokebis wrote:

I didn't understand your question on IRC. I thought you were asking if I would actually prefer being Rarity to being myself in which the answer would be no, but whatever this is it might be yes.
What is it for?
Well, it's true that I didn't really explain what I meant.

Not sure. For fun ? I don't know if we could really do anything with that. Just comparing osu! people to ponies.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply