1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

show more
posted
She prolly won't ever appear again but I would love if Ember was in another episode
posted
okay not gonna lie episode 7 looks kinda interesting, just strange that took a break like that.
posted

ztrot wrote:

okay not gonna lie episode 7 looks kinda interesting, just strange that took a break like that.
Out of the ones you have missed, I'd say watch 5 and 7. It's not like anything drastically chronological has happened at all to where you can't skip around a bit.
posted
I take no credit for this video; one of my friends made it.

posted
Even tho whoever is working on the show seems to be jacking off to all these Rarity episodes, I would say this is one of the better ones.
posted

In case anyone doesn't realize it, this is two things combined: Twinerd's sweeping & Vinyl's/DJ Pon-3's music.
posted
I need to catch up... I've been slacking off a lot
Only watched the first 3 episodes of the new season
I've been busy okay
playing osu! and watching Parks and Rec oops
posted
Yeah I can say i did enjoy 5 and 7 no problems there but rarity episodes I've never really cared for.
posted

ztrot wrote:

Yeah I can say i did enjoy 5 and 7 no problems there but rarity episodes I've never really cared for.
It's literally just a Rarity circlejerk
posted
I love Rarity, though =c (Well... everyone in the mane six + all princesses, but still.)
posted
Rainbow Dash was my fave as a kid and still is now.
posted
FINALLY! More new episodes! Let's see what's in store for today.
posted
I'm tired of how much dates are switched around, I can't keep up anymore. But I'm glad the episodes started airing again.

Was this the episode that was suppose to parody BronyCon? I don't see the controversy that people were starting over it. Sure it had the dakimakura, anime pony art, and cosplay wings, but the controversy that people were starting over it went too far.
posted
PONIES NEVER DIE
posted
I already see the ponypocalypse as a mod/game >.>

Good grief, the episode was annoying though...
I'll be honest: I really liked this. Really hoping this will lead into something great involving Chrysalis later.
posted
does anybody here like the Equestria Girls movies more than the Friend Ship is Magic TV show?
posted
You just walked into the wrong neighborhood
posted
ok
posted
hood