forum

Rhythm Tengoku Gold!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VigorBalloon
http://www.youtube.com/v/8UOpkY6g2ZE

Rhythm Tengoku is a Japanese rhythm game for the GBA, made up of Wario Ware style mini-games that focus on rhythm and timing. Now there is a sequel out on the DS in Japan, and it's coming to America!
K-S-O
I've been wanting to try this game since it is from the same team that worked on the Wario Ware series. It looks like it could be lots of fun but I'd like to try before deciding if it's buy-worthy.

Download: GUMI - Coward Montblanc (Mafiamaster) [Lena's Normal].osu
adam2046
Yes I just can't finish this game, I'm up to like the the sixth-ish mix.
anyway I'll definitley get the ds version.
jonathan_old
Fail a minigame 3X and tap the coffee cup to pass it. I have 2 gold frames so far.
Nocky_old
HOLY CRAP RETURN OF KARATE MAN

Up to 7-1. God dammit, I thought I passed with only missing 3 times. Nope, it says I fail. Dammit.
10 gold so far. Holy hell this game is fun.
Jeshi_old
I'm so excited that it's coming to America X3

I played the GBA one and I couldn't get passed the space..soldiers, I didn't understand what to do because the instructions were all in Japanese and it wasn't obvious like the other challenges before it.
Hopefully the American one won't change anything and they'll just translate the text.
and SUPER HOPEFULLY(I don't think that makes sense but whatever) they'll translate the GBA one and include it as a Pre-order gift or something, because knowing the Wario ware team they'd probably give you some bonus if you have the GBA one in the GBA slot when playing GOLD.

they did it with Touched and Twisted, you got a MONA PIZZA MUSIC VIDEO :D! AMAZING.
adam2046
There's a really good explanation of all the minigames in one of the faqs on gamefaqs.
Jeshi_old

adam2046 wrote:

There's a really good explanation of all the minigames in one of the faqs on gamefaqs.
I was already playing it on an emulator it'd be even worse if I was cheating(although when I played it the game had just come out so I doubt there would've been many FAQs yet anyways)

Although all that's just an excuse for failing so hard at the game.
xerxes_oli
i really really hope it comes out on U.S.
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jeshi_old

Saturos wrote:

xerxes_oli wrote:

i really really hope it comes out on U.S.

VigorBalloon wrote:

it's coming to America!
XD Pwned
xerxes_oli
ive never been happier to be pwaned :cry:
Nocky_old
Robot refill 2 is constantly raping my ass. Goddamn it. I want that goddamn gold!

Also, I love the love potion song. Sucks that the timing is a temperamental bitch.
adam2046
damn those cathcy songs from the original.
I'm constantly tempted to just start singing (if you can call it that)
"kimi no saiko, PO PO!"
Asho_old
Have some SCRATCH-O.

Nocky_old
Holy hell you do not know how much I love you for posting those links.

PUNCH, KICK!
Loginer
Grabbed both this game and GRID today, and it's pretty win, although some minigames are really hard to FC due to the unforgiving controls.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Duoprism
Flick not slide, and perfect on like 40 stages with gold on the rest, kthxbye
fdtoonsman
I'm buying both today, because I can and I'm cool.
show more