RADWIMPS - Zen Zen Zense (movie ver.)

posted
Total Posts
show more
tutuhaha
Congratulation \:D/
Topic Starter
Monstrata
The top two difficulties are similar because of the theme of the movie. In the movie, we have two characters who end up switching bodies, constantly filling in for each other's lives, and as a result, living lives that constantly intersect. I want to convey that in mapping by having two difficulties that are also similar, intersecting at some key locations in the music. (There are 7 locations throughout the song.) In this mapset, you are really playing the song from two perspectives, one as Taki, one as Mitsuha. Of course, there are a lot of differences in the map too, many patterns are arranged in different ways to show how the two characters also make different choices, but more than anything, they create a sense of familiarity between the two difficulties.

Basically, they should feel similar, like you're criss-crossing between two perspectives.
Underforest
gratz
thanks monstrata for spoiler :^(
_DT3
Holy, gratz :D
Haruto
Congratulations~! another ranked gd of me from monstra set o/
Kite
Congrats, nice work
Hikomori
u copied my bg ;-;

*triggered*

also congrats lol
marcuddles
Zen Zen Gratz~
Saileach
Not sure how i feel about this set tbh... :/
StrayChroma
Hello, this is minor, but Sotarks' Insane has a background from a different movie ("Journey to Agartha", a different movie by the same director). I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but I initially noticed it before the map was qualified, and I just wanted to point it out just in case. Gratz on qualitifaction, friends. :D
phaZ

ColorfulMind wrote:

Hello, this is minor, but Sotarks' Insane has a background from a different movie ("Journey to Agartha", a different movie by the same director). I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but I initially noticed it before the map was qualified, and I just wanted to point it out just in case. Gratz on qualitifaction, friends. :D
yeah, thats weird!
Sing
who made the banner
MonkeyzArtz
Very good map, I love the music and the movie, thanks for this great beatmap
My Angel Raphi
KIMI NO ZEN ZEN ZENSE KARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
KoreanAmerican
i hate this map I hope it dies and goes to hell >:(
whitekyurem77
Rude. Dude.
dijogokilz
hello
Keru Kawashiro

CoolStuffGAMING wrote:

i hate this map I hope it dies and goes to hell >:(
Mind your manners.
ylikki
Anyone else not able to complete the maps starting from Habi's Insane on HR(+HD) because the last spin makes you fail unless you had a 100% rate before the spin? :o
HK_Henry
Amazing