nubery wrote:Hi, from my NM queue
- End kiai time somewhere I guess. Not sure if it matters, but it looks neater on the editor.
- 00:01:862 (2) - prev:0.89x next:0.92x Move the first slider a bit, easy fix.
- 00:03:145 (4,1) - blanket looks slightly off
- 00:04:750 (3) - 1/1 reverse slider? or did you undermap this on purpose to contrast kiai?
- 00:08:600 (5,6,7) - If you undermapped ^ to express the relative calmness of the song here, then I recommend this rhythm: http://puu.sh/rumde/4a407fa5a3.jpg
- 00:13:574 (1,2,3,4) - I know you're mapping to the guitar here, just this part feels very unintuitive to play imo. I strongly recommend that you reformulate the rhythm choice here along with similar sections, with the main focus being on the white ticks. As for the rhythm I recommend: http://puu.sh/runet/70c698faf2.jpg . I think it would be best to passively map this part since there is a lot going on in the music and there's not enough freedom given in easier diffs to properly express this part of the music. Nothing on the red ticks truly stand out here, so I think it would be best to play it safe and map to the white ticks with sliders.
- 00:11:809 (2) - Move this note a bit to even out DS.
- 00:15:499 (4) - ^
- 00:21:114 (1,2,3) - Maybe arrange slider tail 1, circle 2, slider head 3 in a way that looks linear.
- 00:23:360 (4) - There are a lot of instances where the difference in DS between previous and next note are >= 0.03. Gameplaywise this doesnt make a difference but I'm unsure if the ranking guidelines approve of this. Might want to confirm with a BN.
- 00:43:574 (4,1) - Could probably blanket this better
- 01:06:034 (3) - Less curve on this
- 01:08:280 (2,3) - rip blanket
- 01:27:050 (3) - Don't know if this is acceptable in easy diffs. Yes this is at the end of the map but still it's difficult for new player to determine when 1/2 sliders will stop repeating which may cause combo break from players panic releasing the slider. Might want to confirm with a BN.
This was actually the only thing i disagreed with in the entire mod! This map is certainly in the upper echelons of difficulty for a Normal diff but i think that when you look at maps around it in SR, they have similair rhythm choices.
- 00:04:429 (2,3) - I know the 00:04:429 (2) - is catered to the blanket with 00:05:391 (4) - . But still, it would look nicer if 00:04:429 (2,3) - were blanketed better
- Honestly I had a hard time getting a good acc on this >.> I think some of the rhythm choices here are too complex or difficult for a normal diff
- 00:13:574 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Something like this seems so brutal imo
- 00:20:793 (4,5,1) - blanket feels really forced. I think it would look better and play better with something like this: http://puu.sh/rupmX/fd76f5bf32.jpg . Try it out
- 01:10:526 (3,1) - stack?
- 01:23:681 (1,3) - stack is off
- Nice rhythm choices here, solid diff.
- 00:11:488 (3,4) - Overlap more. It's easier to read the note after the extended slider http://puu.sh/ruqdN/d86866ea6c.jpg
- 00:13:092 (5,1) - Same with this and all the rest
- 00:18:226 (6,1,2) - This is really weird flow. The player has to move their cursor to hit 00:18:547 (1) - then speed up while moving in the same direction to hit 00:18:707 (2) - . Ends up being very awkward movement. Can be fixed by overlapping more http://puu.sh/ruqsm/fc0575a078.jpg so that the player doesn't have to move their cursor in order to hit the circle after the extended slider.
- 00:17:103 (5,5) - stacking off
- 01:27:371 (5,7) - blanket
Gl, hope this helps
Thank you! I put a response in there on the only thing that i actually disagree with.