forum

GTA feat. Sam Bruno - Red Lips (Mendus Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
riffy
[General]
  1. The hitsound is still 5 seconds long.
[Habi]
  1. 00:23:512 (3,1) - if you care about blankets, this one can be improved.
  2. 00:57:112 - let's remove the reverse and place a circle here to highlight the way music changes?
    Note: 02:33:112 - same.
[Hard]
  1. 01:05:812 (5,6,7) - 01:08:512 (5,6,7) -yeah, sliders are different from circles. Yet it doesn't change the fact that the patterns appear nearly identical even though they use different snapping. The idea was to make them differ visually, so that it would be easier to sightread them.
[CBH]
  1. 00:39:412 (5) - still remains unchannged without any reply.
the rest looks reasonable
Topic Starter
Euny

Bakari wrote:

[General]
  1. The hitsound is still 5 seconds long. ✔OMG xD.. got it i fixed
[Habi]
  1. 00:23:512 (3,1) - if you care about blankets, this one can be improved. ✔fixed
  2. 00:57:112 - let's remove the reverse and place a circle here to highlight the way music changes?
    Note: 02:33:112 - same.well i agree with you but i think better to keep for my normal diff. normal diff also dont have clickable object and it make more comfortable to play for newest guys in my opinion. i believe you will agree with me too bakaring
[Hard]
  1. 01:05:812 (5,6,7) - 01:08:512 (5,6,7) -yeah, sliders are different from circles. Yet it doesn't change the fact that the patterns appear nearly identical even though they use different snapping. The idea was to make them differ visually, so that it would be easier to sightread them. ✔fixed
[CBH]
  1. 00:39:412 (5) - still remains unchannged without any reply. 00:39:412 (5) - it's true that it has a strong beat at the end of the tail, but it isn't part of the rhythm I'm following with 00:38:512 (1,2,3,4,5) - so I just decide to leave it as a filler rhythm
the rest looks reasonable
thanks for recheck my friend bakaringring
riffy
Place something about the diffname in the description, so that people don't have to look up MLBB.

Bubbled!
Topic Starter
Euny
thankyuuu bakaring ^^
Enon
축하드려용!
Topic Starter
Euny

Enon wrote:

축하드려용!
고마워용
Shmiklak
lol gta gg
Gero
~ Qualified ~
Stjpa
that background looks familiar :thinking:
Natsu
gratz 바보
Enon
드디어ㅠ ㅠ 축하드려용!!
My Angel RangE
:thkinking:
Shmiklak
cool, grats
Left
gratz xd
Topic Starter
Euny

Gero wrote:

~ Qualified ~
gracias gerosito

Stjpa wrote:

that background looks familiar :thinking:
well, i dont think thats only your feels ^^
i copied from that map.

Natsu wrote:

gratz 바보
bo my big

Enon wrote:

드디어ㅠ ㅠ 축하드려용!!
고맙슴미당 > < 에농에농불닭보끔면

My Angel RangE wrote:

:thkinking:
한국어써요 한국어 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Shmiklak wrote:

cool, grats
thanks for support ^^

Left wrote:

gratz xd
한국어써요 한국어!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
IamKwaN
please link me a metadata reference regarding the current title and artist, thanks
Natsu

IamKwaN wrote:

please link me a metadata reference regarding the current title and artist, thanks
https://soundcloud.com/mendus/gta-feat- ... ndus-remix
https://theartistunion.com/tracks/99d01c
(there was a meta discussion at the first page too)
Shiirn
google power!
IamKwaN
thanks
EG_91
:o :o :o :o RED LIPS!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)