forum

Dimrain47 - At the Speed of Light

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RMEfan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
[-NeonLuck-]
Hai o// (I will take the translator for this) (my mod are basic)

-You have to put a '' Set current position as point preview ''

The Speed Of Light
-First, you have to put a BG
-Change the offset to 0 (my opinion)
-You can change the Approach Rate to 9
-In the '' Design '' disables the countdown
-In this part 01:02:282 (1) - it is better to change it to a stream in my opinion
-In my opinion the BPM would be 165 or 190

It is a good map, good luck! :)
Topic Starter
RMEfan

NeonLuck wrote:

Hai o// (I will take the translator for this) (my mod are basic)

The Speed Of Light
-First, you have to put a BG added generic speed of light bg
-Change the offset to 0 (my opinion) 0ms offset seems really off to me, i think 60ms is accurate
-You can change the Approach Rate to 9 changed to AR9
-In the '' Design '' disables the countdown oh i forgot to do that, thanks for pointing it out!
-In this part 01:02:282 (1) - it is better to change it to a stream in my opinion i don't hear 1/4 sounds in between the circles that are there
-In my opinion the BPM would be 165 or 190 162bpm seems to work perfectly with this song

It is a good map , good luck! :) thank you!
QiiXshinez
When I modded the old version, I didn't hear small sounds when there were streams. Now I do, so you may want to hitsound the streams on the louder sounds.
01:06:447 (14) - New combo.
01:43:762 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,3) - This doesn't sound right as a stream.
02:07:466 (1) - This doesn't feel good as a spinner.
Insane is incomplete, so not modding it.
Topic Starter
RMEfan

QiiXshinez wrote:

When I modded the old version, I didn't hear small sounds when there were streams. Now I do, so you may want to hitsound the streams on the louder sounds.
01:06:447 (14) - New combo. i don't think that there is any reason to use a new combo there, as that isn't any sort of strong sound or new measure. also, the object that you linked is on a blue tick, which usually doesn't get a new combo, and this one doesn't have any reason to get a new combo.
01:43:762 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,3) - This doesn't sound right as a stream. it sounds fine to me.
02:07:466 (1) - This doesn't feel good as a spinner. changed to some jumps
Insane is incomplete, so not modding it. ok
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.