forum

//NIGHTGATE/pro/Minimal, Futuristic, 9 Colors.//

posted
Total Posts
show more
Buffel
can u help me on how to setup my skin? it doesnt match my screen ratio
Magic_Skeleton
Me being a pathetic noob, I really like this skin because osu!mania is in the center of the screen. I can actually see now
Azengel_
Hi! :)

This skin is INSANE! <3

But, i have a problem .. :(
What should I do ?

Link picture : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2020/42/6/1602927636-lel.png

Thank :)
RockRoller

Azengel_ wrote:

What should I do ?
Follow what the thing says. Open the folder of this skin and find the subfolder with the elements for your aspect ratio and put them into the main folder os the skin
Azengel_

RockRoller wrote:

Azengel_ wrote:

What should I do ?
Follow what the thing says. Open the folder of this skin and find the subfolder with the elements for your aspect ratio and put them into the main folder os the skin
AAAAAH! OKAY! xD

Thank! Sorry for this stupid question XD

Have a nice day :p
Fopisstillbad
My osu! crashed downloading a file this big lmao
h3oCharles
500 posts owo

cream v1-1 has pink colors in skin.ini
biellepq
Why is the Link Not Working;-;
ronan_iroha
link seems broken
RockRoller

biellepq wrote:

Why is the Link Not Working;-;

ronan_iroha wrote:

link seems broken
All of the download links work just fine
zakku2281
i dont get how to set the skin up, can anyone help-
Jianshyy
For some reason, I can't access the download links. If someone has downloaded the pink one, please give me the files. Thank you.
JustABeginner
You should see this on the main post.

Click on one of the colours to take you to the download link.
If you still can't access the download link, try opening in new tab or new incognito tab.
Jianshyy

JustABeginner wrote:

You should see this on the main post.

Click on one of the colours to take you to the download link.
If you still can't access the download link, try opening in new tab or new incognito tab.
Dude, I already clicked all of them and the links are not working for me.
JustABeginner
That's odd. I don't know what causes the problem that forbids you to access the download links.
MrNubishly
links broke, sadge
Angel_quinn098
how to I do the pm thing
Kinematikk
good
whtusmkn
I need help setting up the skin. I followed all of the steps that you posted but when I put all of the files in the skins main folder and started up osu, nothing happened.
instructo
sheeesh epik
RSSMARIO
shesh
Toonox
amazing work
emocatz
Tried a whole different browser and everything, yet I can't get the links to work. If someone could help that would be awesome.
sigmadroid
Got 404 for all links :(
ITzNybble
I am also getting 404 errors, tried different browsers and incognito mode and nothing works :( Awesome looking skin though
RockRoller

emocatz wrote:

Tried a whole different browser and everything, yet I can't get the links to work. If someone could help that would be awesome.

sigmadroid wrote:

Got 404 for all links :(

ITzNybble wrote:

I am also getting 404 errors, tried different browsers and incognito mode and nothing works :( Awesome looking skin though
I have uploaded them and added them to the post again.

@yu86 feel free to exchange them with your own links
Topic Starter
-yuo-

RockRoller wrote:

Oh thanks I must have killed the links whoopsie.

Were you alright to host or would you like me to host it again?
I'm kind of inactive with skinning now and have moved on to other things, but I defo do want to keep it alive
RockRoller

-yuo- wrote:

RockRoller wrote:

Oh thanks I must have killed the links whoopsie.

Were you alright to host or would you like me to host it again?
I'm kind of inactive with skinning now and have moved on to other things, but I defo do want to keep it alive
I have no issue with hosting them and should be around for a long time in skinning.
PS: check your chat with me
Fastpin
One of the best minimalistic skins. Have been using it for hell knows how many years.
Furidash
Nice skin the purple is good
PopCat19
This skin so really great! The sci-fi like sounds and visuals remind me of starwars and Interstellar! Keep up the awesome work! :D
[ vrissy ]
dude the skin is actually fucking clean, one question though: how did you manage to put the warning screen when i first use it? like when i was at the beatmap selection page, the error message popped up saying i didnt set it up yet. how did you do this
RockRoller

sosotik wrote:

dude the skin is actually fucking clean, one question though: how did you manage to put the warning screen when i first use it? like when i was at the beatmap selection page, the error message popped up saying i didnt set it up yet. how did you do this
thats simply part of the selection-mode file and will get overwritten by the files you put in during setup
[ vrissy ]

RockRoller wrote:

sosotik wrote:

thats simply part of the selection-mode file and will get overwritten by the files you put in during setup
so, by default, the message is there before setup?
RockRoller

sosotik wrote:

RockRoller wrote:

sosotik wrote:

so, by default, the message is there before setup?
yes, it will always be there until the user has done the setup
sahemy sarayt
Stomiks
wow
jaeyal
Skin's pretty dope, 10/10. Just one nit pick though, I've already copied over the files for my 'correct aspect ratio' and the game runs fine too but the error message is still there.

How do I get rid of the error message?