시작부터 매우 주관적인 의견이 있습니다..
- 00:01:102 (1) - 슬라이더 모양을 조금 바꿔주는게 어떨까용?사실 이부분 에딧 들어가서 보자마자 살짝 알수없는 거부감 비슷한게 느껴졌는데 이렇게하면 1번 끝부분의 슬라이더 방향과 2번 머리로 향하는 방향이 일치해서 좀 더 보기 좋을 거 같아요. 앙
- 00:52:531 (4) - 얘도 빨간점만 냅두지 말고 곡선형태로 바꿔주는건 어떨까용? 앙 지금도 괘안아보임대충 요런느낌?
- 00:54:588 (3,1) - 지나칠뻔했는데 갑자기 크게 띄워두신 이유가..? 그냥 모양을 위해서인데 그닥 문제안되는 디스턴스같음
- 01:11:388 (1,2,3) - 여긴 진짜 개인적인 의견인데 1번에 연관되있는 3번 슬라가 좀 억지로 달라붙어있는 느낌이 들어서 한번 새로 둬봤어요2번과 3번의 상하 배치가 바뀌면서 플로우도 바뀌어버리니까 맘에 드신다면 써주시고 아니면 패스해주세용. 괜찮은 거 같은데 지금이 흐름상으론 더 깔끔해보여서 킵 ㅠ146,211,71388,6,0,B|117:182|72:192|72:192|150:174|136:111|179:108,1,215.999993408203,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 00:59:045 (1) - 01:01:102 (1) - 이런것들 솔직히 슬라모양이 너무 어중간해요. 굽힐거면 확 굽히고, 필거면 확 피고. 00:59:045 (1) - 이런건 슬라이더 속도도 느려서 간단한 3점슬라만 찍어도 될거같은데, 01:01:102 (1) - 이런 슬라이더는 제 눈에는 찍다만 미완성형 처럼 보이네요.. 맵에는 리듬과 플로우가 퀄리티 면에 큰 부분을 차지하지만 맵의 생김새도 어느정도 필요하다고 생각해요. 전자는 차차 생각해볼거고 후자는 좀 더 확실하게 해놨음
- 01:46:359 (1) - 여기부터 제 생각에는 분위기가 점점 고조되어가는 느낌인데 고정 디스턴스로 하지 말고 01:46:359 (1,2,3,4) - 01:47:388 (1,2,3,4) - 01:48:417 (1,2,3,4) - 이 세 단위로 천천히 디스턴스를 올려주는것은 어떨까요? 그걸 최상위 난이도에다가 해놔가지고 여기다간 안했는데한 번 생각해보는거로
오르페우스의 음악은 정말 굉장한걸? 아름다운 재능에 축복을!
00:25:102 (2,3) - change a slider? yes
01:07:788 (2,3) - better to map like this i think current one also fine xd
01:15:502 - add Break ok
01:44:302 (1,2) - try not to overlap it looks fine cuz not dirty overlap lol
01:49:445 (1) - try to use the shape of ctrl+h okok
00:06:074 - ignore this ?
00:26:988 - ^
00:31:102 - ^
00:19:959 (1) - blanket
00:25:788 (3) - change to a short slider?
00:54:588 (5) - ^
00:38:131 (1,2,3) - try this
00:45:502 (3) - remove this
00:55:788 (3) - ^
01:31:445 (4) - ^
01:36:931 (2) - ^
01:38:645 (2) - ^
01:00:588 (2,3) - better to use slider as before
01:49:445 (1,2,3,1) - try this
00:07:617 (1,2) - better to use slder 00:05:559 (1,2,3) - please see here. just same part
00:15:845 (1,2) - try this ? 00:16:874 (1) should be jump I can't understand this picture. cuz maybe skin
00:17:388 (2,3,4,1) - no so need in jump 234 ,seen the 1is the heavy hitsound, should jupm . but you did, so try put 4 on (369,260) ummmm sorry I like current one :<? if I get more mention, I'll replace them
01:17:559 (1,2,3) - try this , better to flow 01:18:588 (1) - yes
01:34:017 (1,2,3) - ^ ok
01:19:274 (3,4) - no need jump imo , change to slider not necessary but not bad imo
01:20:988 (2,3) - same to use slider same
01:29:902 (1) - no need NC keep for now. cuz consistency with other ncs
00:11:045 (2) - put on (81,117)? ok I can understand your mean! but it's concept of this map lol I want to keep
00:28:531 (2) - overlap ,try put(365,292) overlap is really fine owo
00:37:102 (4) - ctrl+g flow will be nice ok good
00:49:274 (3) - stack on 00:48:417 (5) - noooooo
00:52:531 (5) - ctrl+g ok
01:37:788 (4) - i perfer to use this applied
00:04:016 (2,1) - stack? or on porpuse? stack
00:19:274 (3) - ctrl+g oh my god it must not :<
00:45:331 (5,6,1,2) - just try nope sorry ;(
about Medium: removed some notes and now looks fine.
Streliteela wrote:Hi m4m from your queue~<3
Here's my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/516179[Special]
- 00:45:674 (1) - Flow is a bit weird, maybe use a curved-up slider? current one also fine imo =w=
- 01:09:331 (1) - ctrl+g? good point yea
- 01:19:274 (1) - remove nc? ok
- 01:37:788 (1,2,3,4) - nazi, select all these 4 notes and move it slightly to x357|y368 sorry, keep for now[Another]
- 00:44:988 (2,4) - imo it's not a good choice to stack these two notes together, cuz tunes of these two parts are actually not the same, the latter is lower than the former. So maybe try this? yes, your point is almost correct. I don't know well seriously, but I want to keep them. maybe it's this mapset's concept?.? lol
- 00:49:788 (1) - ctrl+g to increase the ds here? As it's a long white tick, ds should be increased to emphasize that/ okioki
- 00:50:474 (4,5) - also this part, try something like: same :<:<:<[Hard]
- 00:09:674 (4) - Add nc? yes
- 01:19:274 (3,4) - ctrl+g so as to increase the ds between 01:19:445 (4,1) -
- 01:35:732 (3,4) - same as above actually I worried about this. but I tried the test. and it's pretty good. idk well for now lol
This normal has too many long 'trains' (6+ objects connect end-to-end without any breaks; For example 01:07:274 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - ). Actually we avoid to use long trains in Normal diff cuz some qats said that's too hard lol. Better consider what moonlightleaf has said above and remove some notes to add more breaks.
- 00:11:217 (4) - I think change it to a 1/2 slider is better, as it sounds really loud in 00:11:388 - , so better not ignore that.
- 00:49:788 (4) - there's a really obvious sound in 00:50:131 - which shouldn't be ignored imo. Consider to use a note+1/2 slider, like this:
- 00:55:445 (2,3,4) - it looks really congest here. Actually you can just remove 00:55:788 (3) - this note cuz the drum sound here is hardly to be heard.
- 00:58:874 (5) - note like this could be removed to avoid being a 'train'. Also, add a little break here could also emphysize the stress in 00:59:045 (1) - .
- 01:32:817 (2) - also you can remove this.
Nothing serious except those 'Train issues', so please find out more and fixed them by yourself :3[Easy]
- 01:14:474 (2,1) - Add breaks between these two parts. yea
- 01:44:302 (1,2) - this overlap looks quite weird. Try this? o.o again! I think it's fine. just for my taste flow lol
Okay that's it~
Nice song~Good luck for rank!
wasinkingspeedq wrote:m4m from your q
here my map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/468268
00:39:502 (2) - How about this! to make a pretty shape of this slider, just in my opinion. umm... similar? lol
00:08:645 (3) - How about this! to make a pretty shape of this slider, just in my opinion. yesss
00:17:902 (1) - I think the whistle hs isn't appropriate on the beginning of this slider, I recommend you to add finish hs instead, try this. sure. I can hear finish sound xD good point
00:29:902 (3,1) - This slider can be improved a bit, it doesn't fit with a circle(3) before. fixed~
01:03:674 (2) - How about clap hs ? not fit I guess
01:49:788 (1) - I think this NC isn't necessary because it's just "Medium" diff and it makes new players are confused about this. yes my mistake xd fixed
AR7.5 ? OD 6.5 or 6 ? 7.5 and 6.5
00:56:474 (2) - Movement about this circle it's quite hard, so you can try moving this circle to X:72 Y:196 and adjust 00:56:645 (3) - slightly . This is more dynamic flow I guess. want to keep it for now
01:07:274 (1,1) - Adjust 01:08:302 (1) - slightly to make a pretty shape with slider(1) before. yes
00:10:359 (3) - Move the end of this slider to the right a bit to make this equal with 00:09:674 (1) - tried
01:23:559 (2) - Probably you can NC here! not bad but keep
01:40:016 (2) - The reason same as above
I'll leave the "spacial" diff to other modders because you'll get the worst suggestion from me, I haven't enough for modding diffs stars more than 5.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yes finally done!
Spork Lover wrote:
Yo, M4M from the Halcyon queue <3
Color coding:Unrankable if unchanged
- The time signature doesn't go in 4/4. It's actually a waltz. (3/4) All you need to do is just change it to that, and you follow the downbeat perfectly lol I fucked up
- The filesize overall would be reduced significantly if the images - #111, #222, #333 and #666 were all in .jpg instead of .png. The overall filesize would be reduced by like 3,5-4 MB lol
- The hitsound soft-hitclap has a 10ms delay, which is unrankable by current standards. I'd consider just straight up cutting the first 10ms from the hitsound itself with audacity or some other program yes will modify
- The soft-whistle is really quiet and doesn't really provide much feedback, which is an issue for parts like 00:17:902 - to 00:24:759 -, where the volume is already really low (referencing this from the Basic difficulty, but I assume the same applies to the other difficulties as well.) I'd basically just advice to amp up the hitsound itself via an audio program or something. (As a matter of reference, I actually used the exact same hitsound for a different map of mine, but was adviced to remove it by Lasse lol (I use default soft whistle now which also works well for slow sections like this but yeah :p) For the section, you could also add a finish in the middle or something to add the feedback if you disagree with the volume and whistle stuff I'll request to someone for volume
- Since the backgrounds are all different, why aren't the colors different too? I'm sure that you can find some way to make the colors fit better with some of the backgrounds (For example, they fits a lot better for the basic diff than they do for the Hard diff as an example imo) ^^ I'm sure you can figure something out from here.
- On top of this, you can colorhax during the kiai with some different shades of the colors that you're using if you want to give a nice effect, shouldn't take much longer than like 20 minutes
- 01:50:502 (1) - Why is it snapped to the 1/12th tick? xd Also, the special diff's spinner ends like 50 ms earlier than all the other diffs, might as well snap that special diff spinner to the white tick xd 1/12 snap is perfectly fine! ex)bbHard* and fixed spinner end snap xd
As a note: If I find any hitsound inconsistencies, and you copied the hitsounds from a different diff, please apply them to the other difficulties too
Generally, the NC'ing seems to be pretty excessive to me, since there's often only 2 objects involved in the combo itself, and it'll make it way too easy to recover HP-wise. Reducing the NC count to around half the amount would probably be more beneficial for gameplay at this level. tried. but the latter part is really fitting so Idk well for now. I'll ask to someone about NC
00:01:102 (1,1,2) - I'd advice just doing 1,2,3 here since the NC pattern is pretty hard to read for new players as it is atm ^^ yes I agree with your point xD
00:17:902 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Hitsounds are too quiet, but I talked about this in the general section lol
00:53:902 (2) - move the clap to 00:54:588 (3) - for rhythm consistency? I don't hear any major differences in tempo/rhythm here xd
00:59:045 - to 01:12:417 - I don't really understand the volume reductions in this section, since they feel way too sudden when you hear them in-game (20% difference is really easy to notice) If you want to do a small fluctuation, 10% is a better difference than 20 on this diff and the Medium. (70/60/50?) (From Hard-Special, the volumes make a lot more sense because you do some very obvious gimmicks with the volume points) using 80% volume for emphasis finish and it's obviously working imo. but 40% volumes are changed to 50
01:31:959 (1,2,3,4) - There's some claps missing here ^^ no it's intended
01:46:359 (1,2) - The softwhistle doesn't give enough feedback here either (A finish or clap somewhere would help tremendously with feedback) added clap
The difficulty seems to be really solid in terms of aesthetics and rhythm, so I don't wanna go into detail with that since it'd like "move this like 2 pixels" etc lol I aimed that xD
Same thing with 80-40% volume as I explained in the Basic diff applies here too obviously (Still a lot of sudden changes out of nowhere xd) (It seems to fit better on the hard diff and above)
00:08:645 (3,1) - This kinda looks like it wants to be a blanket, but struggles xd I'd either ctrl+J 00:08:645 (3) and resnap, or blanket it with the other slider
00:24:074 (1,2) - switch NC, so the slider pattern you do for 00:22:017 (1,2,1) - doesn't get overlooked by the NC ^^
00:45:159 (2,3) - I think switching them around would emphasize the downbeat much better (singletap --> kick instead of kick --> singletap) This is good for the emphasis of clap, I guess.
01:28:531 (3) - The sliderend clap seems unnecessary here imo I think it's necessary
01:29:902 - I'd add a finish on the slider end like at 01:25:788 - clearly different from the other parts here. finish is not fit Imo xd
01:46:359 - Same applies to this one
01:49:788 (1) - I know that you want it to be a kind of gimmick pattern by NC'ing like this, but it becomes too weird for newer players, so doing 1,2,1,2 instead of 1,1,1,2 would probably help 1231
Kinda funny that this is called hard lol, but I understand that it's from the reference game xd
00:17:559 (3,4,1) - The transition is odd because of spacing emphasis to the white tick - There doesn't seem to be any structure related patterns, so I'd probably increase spacing on 4,1 and decrease it on 2,3 (00:17:388 (2,3) - )
00:25:102 (1,3) - They look the same, play differently - I can imagine some people letting go too early from the 2nd one xd
00:36:417 (1,3,4) - The visual distance is a little weird near the sliderends here and the sliderstart on 4
The volume idea seems to work a little better on the hard difficulty
01:25:445 (1,1) - Why are both NC'ed? xd
01:28:874 (1,1,1) - This especially applies here lol (I see that it's consistent, but it doesn't seem that much different from some of the other rhythms ) (Won't mention the next ones xd)
01:35:732 (3,4,1) - Small spacing emphasis thing again ^^ this is shared with the other top difficulties.
01:48:417 (1,2,1) - The flow is a little wonky here. I think just moving 01:49:445 (1) - down a bit and adjusting the next pattern is a better idea.
Pretty good too
00:40:188 (4) - Clap here for consistency with 00:37:788 (2) - (it'll initiate the lead-in a bit better as well this way) it's fine i guess
00:56:645 (3,1) - The beat's pretty strong here, but the spacing between 3 and 1 is pretty small fine too, I can't find problem lol
01:20:645 (1) - Is the clap on this slider intentional? yes. clap is pretty fitting imo!
01:04:702 (4) - Moving the slider a little more to the left will make the transition from 3,4,1 a lot more manageable yea? I think I did correctly lol
01:09:159 (6,1) - Why is the spacing here so much different from 01:00:931 (6,1) - ? It's almost the same intensity, so I don't understand why the change is so large I'd even them out a little more probably so they're around the same spacing umm.... cuz the place. I did not find another suitable place. I'll think about this ;D
01:21:674 (4,1) - Switch the NC, this is unnecessarily hard to read because the 4 isn't NC'ed lol
01:29:902 (4,1) - Again plz >//< They both follow the downbeat xd
01:33:502 (4) - NC this to make it obvious that it's a 1/6 and not 1/4
01:36:931 (4,1) - Transition looks a little funny because of the slider shape related to that note. I'd maybe rotate the slider a bit? [Insert "Following Flow" pun here] lol 15 degrees
01:38:131 (4,1) - switch NC like before
01:42:245 (4,1) - Inconsistent NC's with 01:25:788 (1,2) - . I'd make both 1,2 so they focus on the downbeat
01:46:359 (4,1) - Again lol xd I won't complain about them anymore, it's just spam at this point lol (You'll understand why I mentioned them so much after you changed the song to 3/4 lol xd)
01:50:502 (1) - Spinner ends too early compared to the other diffs
Overall the mapset seems pretty good! I really enjoyed the two top diffs especially - There seems to be a lot of creative ideas involved, looking forward to see this in the qualified panel Good luck, buddy!
yesyes thanks for mods!
Logic Agent wrote:m4m stuff, sorry it took so long.
- The spinner in your topdiff ends on a blue tick when it should end on the white tick, move it over a bit
- Disable widescreen support on everything but your topdiff (it's already disabled there)
- 00:01:102 (1,1,2) - I think the rhythm at the very beginning should be this instead. Using this rhythm allows for a click on the part where the synth or whatever starts. true, good point.
- 00:05:388 (3) - not a fan of 1/2 rhythm in such a low difficulty, especially when using a circle fits the same purpose and makes the same amount of sense as a 1/2 slider. tbh it's just not worth trying to keep these kinds of rhythms unless you REALLY want to imo
- 00:07:445 (3) - ^
- 01:50:474 (2) - nc this?
- 00:26:817 (1,2) - I think ctrl + g'ing this would help because imo it's easier to go from a 1/3 snapped repeater into a 1/4 snapped circle instead of the other way around... imo this change makes for less potential breaks here. Also a custom stack might be nice if you're into that kind of thing, to make sure the interesting rhythm is very noticeable. Obv this suggestion is for every place where it is applicable. yea actually good point. I'll think about it. but I want to say. "people who play this map need to understand about this song."
- 00:12:245 (2,1) - blanket
- looks good
short mod, clean set. gl
Spork Lover wrote:"Flare" in the Storyboard file is unrankable (i think) because of:
- The maximum dimensions for tall or wide scrolling images are 640x1440 and 1920x480 respectively. This is for the sake of gameplay performance, image loading time, and filesize.
The filesize is currently 1068x800, so I think you're required to reduce the size? (correct me if I'm wrong lol, I've heard situations where certain images were acceptable)
Also, to me the "faded out background" looks more like a weird blur at 00:10:017 - to 00:57:331 - to me and doesn't really compliment the other effects too much I feel like if you added a contrast color instead, it would look a lot better (or make it a bit darker instead, add small strobes etc)
Apart from that there didn't seem to be anything good luck again xd
(Remember not to KD 'cause I modded before lol)
Yeah, the only time where the soft-hitwhistle was an issue, was when you only used the whistle on the Basic and Medium, but that's fixed now, so it should be fine <3
Beomsan wrote:Edit: @Spork Lover and next modders: fixed delay issue of soft-hitclap. (by sonnyc)
I think soft-hitwhistle's volume is fine.
주말에는 야간 아르바이트가 있으니 월요일에 꼭 수정하도록 하겠습니다.
Neoskylove wrote:Tags에 Cellina Down 추가 해야하지 않으려나요