forum

I have a lil problem, help please ? ^^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alienlamb
Ok guys so I play osu for 27 days.
My profile - https://osu.ppy.sh/u/8902212
My problem is that I don't get PP at 2 stars anymore, 2.5 stars neither, 3 only but i can't really play 3 stars yet.
What should I do ?
gooder101
Because you make pp plays that are worth almost nothing you also get...nothing
Play harder maps,practice on them,become better that's the only way to get more pp
N0thingSpecial
Bruh, I didn't even know there was a pp system until I was playing 4* maps lol
dung eater
practice, get better at things.
I Give Up
PP is weighted. This means only your top scores give you pp while everything else below it give fractional pp. This is so that players don't just stack infinite pp by playing every map in existence. Only your best plays matter so it gets harder and harder to get pp and you have to push yourself.
Runiel
For transparency on how your final pp is calculated, pp gained from the beatmap is given along with weight (% of eligible pp to be gained for final pp). Only your highest pp score's beatmap gives you full pp. Other scores' pp values will be multiplied with decreasing percentage. The percentage is always rounded to the next whole number for displaying, but for calculations it is not. For example a score can be weighted by 0.48% despite the display saying "0%". If n is the amount of scores giving more pp than a given score, then the score's weight is 0.95^n .
It follows, that your total pp is computed as follows. Let PP contain each score's pp value. PP[i] denotes the ith score's pp value, sorted decreasingly, where i goes from 1 to n, and n is the amount of scores you have.
Total pp = PP[1] * 0.95^0 + PP[2] * 0.95^1 + PP[3] * 0.95^2 + ... + PP[n] * 0.95^(n-1)
b0bas
"What should I do ?"

*classic alert*

PLAY MORE
Acr0h
i would say that you have got alot of info by now to probably know how the system works by now but here is a tip which will come in handy later on. dont go after pp right now. right now you should only focus on getting better. i would suggest that you take some time where you only play 3* maps and up because you cant really clear them. then after that go for 4* maps and so on. i will say a good place to start fc'ing maps is at the 4* level because you get a decent amount of pp and they arent the hardest thing to do when you get used to 4* maps. i only talk from experience i have had so far.