Total Posts
Topic Starter
deidarabochi
E m i
@_@

???

good 799.79pp score
KupcaH
There are a lot of very gud players who FC'ed FD with DT and FL. Why there are so much hype about Cookie? He is even #112 on map!
lul.
Luvdic

KupcaH wrote:

There are a lot of very gud players who FC'ed FD with DT and FL. Why there are so much hype about Cookie? He is even #112 on map!
lul.
Where?

As far as I can see, Cookiezi is the only one managed to fc with any mods at all
(mods that makes it harder, not easier)
Topic Starter
deidarabochi

Xanandra wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

lul.
Where?

As far as I can see, Cookiezi is the only one managed to fc with any mods at all
(mods that makes it harder, not easier)
what are you talking about m8. plenty of people fc'd with mods
look at all those beast EZ/HT plays
B1rd
HDHR is for noobs that can't read AR9... rrtyui and captnXn much better than Cookiezi... rrtyui missed on purpose so it still counts as FC...
Rektango

B1rd wrote:

HDHR is for noobs that can't read AR9... rrtyui and captnXn much better than Cookiezi... rrtyui missed on purpose so it still counts as FC...
are you actually being serious?
Histoire

Rhyktangle wrote:

B1rd wrote:

are you actually being serious?
I Give Up

B1rd wrote:

captnXn much better than Cookiezi
mousterrace
Ideal

B1rd wrote:

nice bait my dude
KupcaH

B1rd wrote:

Totally agree.
astelios
Accept Cookieziism, embrace Cookiezi and u will be saved!!!
Historie thanks for that gif.
And I struggle with 100pp maps -.-
-Makishima S-

astelios wrote:

Accept Cookieziism, embrace Cookiezi and u will be saved!!!
Historie thanks for that gif.
And I struggle with 100pp maps -.-
No

rrtyui > Cookiezi

Never forget Neuronecia FL FC, waiting for all this top100 to do this ;^)

Nice score tho, Rebelion 1k pp when?
7ambda
Rafis 10x weaker than Cookiezi

DT takes no skill
Ronja-

B1rd wrote:

he doesn't count just because HE missed on purpose? last note miss = no fucking fc.
Runiel

SenpaiRonja wrote:

B1rd wrote:

he doesn't count just because HE missed on purpose? last note miss = no fucking fc.
Why do you revive this
7ambda

SenpaiRonja wrote:

RunielVermell wrote:

Why do you revive this
people suck ass
Ronja
this is amAZING
-Makishima S-
a-MEI-zing