forum

[Archived] Anyone have hitsounds that sound like laser guns?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xuanfei
I am looking for some hitsounds, and was wondering if anyone know or have a skin where the hitsounds sound like laser gun firing.

I specifically mean LASER GUNS, not just normal guns.

Not "boom boom" "crash" "fire in the hole" type of sounds, but "beep boop" type of hitsounds.

Like those outer space scifi ethereal feeling sounds. At this point I think you guys know what I mean.

Please help me my dear kind osu fellas. Share the love. Thank you!
aceticke
Aaaaand this is what Skinning and Off-Topic is for. :/
Starrodkirby86
You're going to get a lot of novelty sounds if you do a general Google Search, so maybe the direction you'd want to go would be to instead look at video game sound effects. For instance, if there's a full sound dump of a Super Smash Bros. game, you can then grab the sound effects for a Ray Gun, Fox's lasers, or even Samus's things.
Topic Starter
Xuanfei
[

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

You're going to get a lot of novelty sounds if you do a general Google Search, so maybe the direction you'd want to go would be to instead look at video game sound effects. For instance, if there's a full sound dump of a Super Smash Bros. game, you can then grab the sound effects for a Ray Gun, Fox's lasers, or even Samus's things.
Thanks for the reply! I'll try out the sound effects you recommended!!

Adam2905 wrote:

Aaaaand this is what Skinning and Off-Topic is for. :/
Sorry for that, I don't know how to work this site... But I'll try to find the right place!
aceticke
It's okay, I made the same mistake when I first started contributing to the forums.