forum

memes - and

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 19 сентября 2016 г. at 23:12:40

Artist: memes
Title: and
BPM: 126
Filesize: 11398kb
Play Time: 02:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. anime (3,66 stars, 460 notes)
Download: memes - and
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The Eagle Nebula (catalogued as Messier 16 or M16, and as NGC 6611, and also known as the Star Queen Nebula and The Spire) is a young open cluster of stars in the constellation Serpens, discovered by Jean-Philippe de Chéseaux in 1745–46. Both the "Eagle" and the "Star Queen" refer to visual impressions of the dark silhouette near the center of the nebula, an area made famous as the "Pillars of Creation" photographed by the Hubble Space Telescope. The nebula contains several active star-forming gas and dust regions, including the Pillars of Creation.
Kyubey
перви
ArtShadow
me Me S
vanucik
Буку буку буку бука бука букаи
Атама буки бука бику кабука самаё
Обинику кукаэтэ утаэ джюн джюн джюн джюн
Бука бука чико чико фуру фуру фуруэ уё
Букаэ букаэ фувава фува фува фувава фувава фува фува фувафува
Атама гафувевуфуэ атама фуэфуэю куфуё фуёё фуэю фуэ фуэюэю э фуэю фуа фуа фуари фуа
Атама атама тобидасу джюн джюн джюн джюн
А Атори тобидасу тори ващитори тащимасу тора фувафува вафува сорадзёбу
captin1
same
xxdeathx
🤔
Akiyama Mizuki
end my life
felys
this map is objectively worse than sjoy's and it saddens me that the ranking criteria loses all the meaning it holds as soon as you're a famous name or have connections, however, that is how human relationships work and nothing will ever be done against it. Same goes for HW maps like deconstruction star; It can be a great deal of fun and it can be a challenging map with a different style - but it obviously breaks all the ranking criteria concerning spacing and ridiculously overmapping to non-existent beats. It has no business being ranked.

I don't think any kind of modding could save this abomination + muh mapper's freedom I can shitmap however I want and won't pay attention to mods - I just know I'm right and no one can tell me otherwise.

TL;DR sjoy's map is better by all measurable standards
anna apple

bbj0920 wrote:

end my life
JustMiep
This is great. Kill me/10.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.