forum

Fullcombo text at the end of a map

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +47
Topic Starter
Frozenemerald
Hi i send an idea about a text "FULLCOMBO" who appears at the end of a map When we do a fullcombo or a 0 miss if you prefer

If you don't see the thing i talk about there are a game named VOEZ on IOS who use this system when you do a perfect game without miss you have a text who appear and show you "FULLCOMBO"

Btw the Fullcombo text can appear if you get hit50 or hit100 (that won't appear if you do a combobreak)

So that's a little idea but i think that can be cool to add this thing on the game (I know there are the ranking-perfect.png but i really want to see a text who appear when we hit the last circles of a map)

I hope you understand my request and i hope that will be accepted to add on the game (too i thinked that can be cool if the FULLCOMBO text is animated or something)
Seijiro
If I understood correctly, you want the perfect sign to appears directly in game once you coick the last note instead of waiting 5 more seconds to see the score panel, right?
Is that really worth implementing? We're talking about something you'd see anyway. Even if you make it appear 5 seconds early you'll have to wait those 5 seconds anyway since you have to get through the score panel.

Since you referred to VOEZ I'd say that a cool feature is actually the way they tell you if you,re still in SS, S or missed: combo has a yellow color for SS, a blue one for a simple S (still fullcombo) and white if you missed or broke the combo at some point,
I feel like this is instead a better thing to implement and it would resolve another feature request regarding "how many 300/100/50/miss I have atm while playing".
NeVMiku

MrSergio wrote:

If I understood correctly, you want the perfect sign to appears directly in game once you coick the last note instead of waiting 5 more seconds to see the score panel, right?
Is that really worth implementing? We're talking about something you'd see anyway. Even if you make it appear 5 seconds early you'll have to wait those 5 seconds anyway since you have to get through the score panel.

Since you referred to VOEZ I'd say that a cool feature is actually the way they tell you if you,re still in SS, S or missed: combo has a yellow color for SS, a blue one for a simple S (still fullcombo) and white if you missed or broke the combo at some point,
I feel like this is instead a better thing to implement and it would resolve another feature request regarding "how many 300/100/50/miss I have atm while playing".
I like the "combo colour indicator" idea. Why not start a new topic for that?
Topic Starter
Frozenemerald

MrSergio wrote:

Yes it's something who appear while 5 seconds and after that we have the score panel who appear
HoarseFish

MrSergio wrote:

It does have a more epic effect to it. Imagine this: You just finished a map. You hit the last note. And this super street fighter voice just shouts out "FULL COMBO!" and a giant text appears on the screen.

I think this gives a much more achieving effect? I would like to see it! ;D
Bara-
Oh like in IM@S (better known as Deresute)
I really like this actually ^_^
Topic Starter
Frozenemerald

HoarseFish wrote:

It does have a more epic effect to it. Imagine this: You just finished a map. You hit the last note. And this super street fighter voice just shouts out "FULL COMBO!" and a giant text appears on the screen.
I think this gives a much more achieving effect? I would like to see it! ;D
Yeah that can be cool too if we can change the sound by something named as "fullcombo.wav" :D
Stefan
would be a cute addition, I don't mind that to be honest.
Tae
This does sound pretty cool tbh
Noffy
They have the same thing in the project diva games! The "perfect" rank may appear only a short while later on the score screen, but having it show up at the last note in play would be very cool as well.
If this were implemented, I'd prefer it to be possible to be a different image than the one that appears on osu's score screen. That way, it could be skinnable to have cool animations just for the purpose of showing up in play~
Ashton
hmm, this seems interesting... But you could just wait 2 more seconds to see the 'full combo' in the ranking panel when your finished playing a map
AGRX
stepmania has some nice celebrating splashes when you FC a map. why not :D it might feel good to players. but once the osu!lazer project settles then we are going to see...
NaTha
this would be sooo cool
HoarseFish

Whirl wrote:

hmm, this seems interesting... But you could just wait 2 more seconds to see the 'full combo' in the ranking panel when your finished playing a map

BUT THAT'S SO BORING! I would (as i said above) love to play osu even more with this. Mostly because it would feel alot more rewarding to FC a map!