dubs are greater than subs

posted
Total Posts
42
show more
_handholding
holy shit I'm turning into railey without the wall of texts
dokidokiloIixx
You have to be higher lvl of autism to turn into Railey
Navizel

Kisses wrote:

Would you think it childish to so that not all anime is for children?
I don't get this part but yes, I meant stupid.
_handholding
sorry I meant to say "Would you think it childish to say that not all anime is for children?"
Navizel
Nope. Not all anime is for children. Different anime cater to different groups. It's not limited to one specific group. Thing is I used to see gore pics in cringe anime pages just like what dePasstore posted which is really stupid imo.
Mahogany

microism wrote:

gore is for no one, its fucking terrible
fuck off I value my horrible desensitization
_Hatsumi

Navizel wrote:

Nope. Not all anime is for children. Different anime cater to different groups. It's not limited to one specific group. Thing is I used to see gore pics in cringe anime pages just like what dePasstore posted which is really stupid imo.
At least you get what i meant yesterday(or 2 days before?)
And Yes, it's cringy and dumb:lol:

Are we cool here?
Navizel

dePasstore wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Nope. Not all anime is for children. Different anime cater to different groups. It's not limited to one specific group. Thing is I used to see gore pics in cringe anime pages just like what dePasstore posted which is really stupid imo.
At least you get what i meant yesterday(or 2 days before?)
And Yes, it's cringy and dumb:lol:

Are we cool here?
I actually know what you meant but I still went for it cause I'm too lazy to reword it

we cool if you think we're cool
Topic Starter
microism

Mahogany wrote:

microism wrote:

gore is for no one, its fucking terrible
fuck off I value my horrible desensitization
nobody cares about your brony ass stop jerking off to rainbow dash LMAO
Mahogany

microism wrote:

nobody cares about your brony ass stop jerking off to rainbow dash LMAO
I haven't even seen good RD porn yet lmao get with the fucking clop times you casual, Twilight/Rarity/Royalty/OCs are where it's at
yousofashraf
Naaaah.. Subs are greater than dubs
Railey2

Kisses wrote:

holy shit I'm turning into railey without the wall of texts
please no, there can only be one
balldoowell
The fact that you even watch anime at all means you're a weeb
Asami Anny
SilverBlade128
Being a former dub watcher, dubs sound a bit weird when you get to watch the subbed versions and being originally made in japan, dubs end up pronouncing words horribly than how the original dubbers do (coz obviously they're japanese). Also, dubs sometimes tend to exaggerate they're character or end up making their character weird coz of a not so compatible voice than what you at least expected the character's voice you hear. Pokemon was an exception tho, maybe coz I've been watching the dubbed version since I was a child. Kinda got used to the voice acting but just heard there's a subbed version of Pokemon just recently (the same time I started watching subbed ver. of animes).

So yeah, for the majority, subs > dubs

balldoowell wrote:

The fact that you even watch anime at all means you're a weeb
Admit it, majority of us have watched at least a single episode of those mainstreamed animes in our entire lives (e.g pokemon, naruto, one piece). So that basically means those people are weeabs? kek
Topic Starter
microism

SilverBlade128 wrote:

Being a former dub watcher, dubs sound a bit weird when you get to watch the subbed versions and being originally made in japan, dubs end up pronouncing words horribly than how the original dubbers do (coz obviously they're japanese). Also, dubs sometimes tend to exaggerate they're character or end up making their character weird coz of a not so compatible voice than what you at least expected the character's voice you hear. Pokemon was an exception tho, maybe coz I've been watching the dubbed version since I was a child. Kinda got used to the voice acting but just heard there's a subbed version of Pokemon just recently (the same time I started watching subbed ver. of animes).

So yeah, for the majority, subs > dubs

balldoowell wrote:

The fact that you even watch anime at all means you're a weeb
Admit it, majority of us have watched at least a single episode of those mainstreamed animes in our entire lives (e.g pokemon, naruto, one piece). So that basically means those people are weeabs? kek
weeb
Cyclohexane
i'm still impressed how many people spend their time laying bait in here

people will fall for it every time guys you don't need to try so hard
Rilene

SilverBlade128 wrote:

Being a former dub watcher, dubs sound a bit weird when you get to watch the subbed versions and being originally made in japan, dubs end up pronouncing words horribly than how the original dubbers do (coz obviously they're japanese). Also, dubs sometimes tend to exaggerate they're character or end up making their character weird coz of a not so compatible voice than what you at least expected the character's voice you hear. Pokemon was an exception tho, maybe coz I've been watching the dubbed version since I was a child. Kinda got used to the voice acting but just heard there's a subbed version of Pokemon just recently (the same time I started watching subbed ver. of animes).

So yeah, for the majority, subs > dubs

balldoowell wrote:

The fact that you even watch anime at all means you're a weeb
Admit it, majority of us have watched at least a single episode of those mainstreamed animes in our entire lives (e.g pokemon, naruto, one piece). So that basically means those people are weeabs? kek
dont take the bait
dont take the bait
dont take the bait
Topic Starter
microism
this isnt bait this is 100percent real dubs > sub
_Hatsumi

Asami Anny wrote:

don't know how but this just made my day xD
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply