forum

Hyadain - Hyadain no Kakakata Kataomoi (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
SapphireGhost
[Insane]
00:59:322 (1,2,3) - I thought these were 1/4 waah
01:26:739 (6,7) - I would really remove this note and take (7) out from under the slider because you have no patterns like this for the rest of the map.

It's good, but I won't star because it's a WIP. You can do it desu
vincerio
Song title -> Hyadain no Kakakata Kataomoi-C!

I want to map this xD but it's okay since you already done that xD
Sushi's style is cool :3

*star*
Nyan
Takuma
Topic Starter
Sushi
Note : to all guest diff mappers, I will add all guest diffs before it really goes to pending. you'll have my final choice when it will be moved to pending
Vicho

:o
Lance

Vicho-kun wrote:

:o
I wanted to see the new diffs :(
Topic Starter
Sushi
ah fu, reuploaded
mycodenameiskai
GladiOol
Lol @ 5 x I nsane

Also star~
galvenize
Cool stuff.
Topic Starter
Sushi
note : before I was said "add players in tag" I will add them when That will be moved in pending (Even if I think this is set there may be some more guest diffs, so we don't know~)
eveless
~_~Hyadain...
- Rche -
just put a star here.
dkun
take a sexy star sushi+taku

with love, koon
arien666
[Taiko Muzukashii]
I would claim this as 7 stars due to some many 1/4 things ;_;
01:26:655 (198,199,200) - [Suggestion] Necessery :3?

[Taiko Oni]
[Suggestion] OD 6?

meow :3

ps. Don't give kudosu for this reply orz
Nyan

arien666 wrote:

[Taiko Oni]
[Suggestion] OD 6?
QAQ
jericho2442
Normal
seems fine

Hard
00:02:155 (5,1) - this jump feels totally not needed imo :/
00:27:655 (3,1) - same
01:16:821 (3,1) - same xD i really think these tiny jumps only break flow and not add anything to the map, it would be epic if you would think about changing these ;p

Takuma's Insane
:< why a break at the most fun part of the song?
00:54:822 (2,3,4,5) - i played this over and over and over and over, and found it totally impossible to fully read the pattern good, i think its the (3,4) what does it, because of the way the pattern is i could not for the life of me read when to hit the (4), please try to maybe change this pattern abit to make it abit more readable xD
01:05:489 (2,3) - this anti jump was waaay too hard to notice, it felt too much like a stream to me and played bad, i really do advise to space this normally rather than an anti jump what does not suit :/
01:07:322 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - by placing new combos like you did at 00:56:655 it makes this much easier to read and also flows better

was a fun map, just some rather very confusing parts xD

Insane
(suggestion) 00:59:322 (1,2,3) - this anti jump didnt feel right imo, but its fine i guess ;p

-----------------
well as always not that much to say, just that takuma's map was rather confusing in spots and it would be great he if would take a look over it xD
Silarial
Great song and awesome map. I thought your Hard difficulty in particular was fun. :) Star.
Takuma
Honestly, I don't really think the things you listed in my difficulty were really a problem. The people that I asked to play it didn't have a problem with playing it. I'll ask around though.
superoven
This needs to get ranked asap
Cielo
The Catch the Beat versions are awesome!
Juchasin
I like this song!

Good mapping~ :lol:
Juchasin
star!
metaknight47
Star 8-)
Sadame
One of the best OPs in awhile.

That hip shake.
Krisom
Hello

General-
·Why is "ddrddr125" on tags?

Normal-
Lovely

Hard-
00:22:489 (1,2,3) - Stack makes it underlap with 00:21:989 (2) - in-game- Might want to nudge a bit to the right.

Takuma's-
Not sure on the break, you might want to map it.
01:04:822 (1,2,3) - Spacing feels weird, please re-check it. (PLays like a stack but it's hard to read due to not being stacked)

Insane-
Great

Muzu-
00:32:489 (1) - I think this spinner looks and plays horribly, sorry :<

Oni-
It's ok

Map itself is great, but I'm not sure on bubblin' the spread. Feels very Insane oriented, Hard felt like an easy Insane to me due to some tiny jumps here and there. You might want to find another MAt for teh job because I would not feel comfortable if I bubbled. Sorry.

Starred.
Cielo
Catching Beats Mode :D

Normal - Cool
Takuma's Insane - 1 hard part
Insane - quite difficult
Suzoku
:DDDDDDDD
STAR
emirin1984
good bitmap^^
banvi
omg
Musty
▬■▬"
v2b
kakakakakaka
yeahyeahyeahhh
Insane:
- 00:59:322 (1,2) - I dont think these close notes really fit.. the others I can agree with since you can hear a decrease in the song, but not here :3 This similar part in the song is also normally regular;y spaced. Maybe normal space these? x.x
- 01:05:322 - I think it sounds better with a note here, if not find some way to space out 01:05:489 (1) - further, this anti jump was totally not cool D:
- 01:24:489 (1,2,3,4) - Also dont think these close notes fit, I guess cause its the "finale" on the song D: So I'd make these normal spacing or a big bigger :x

Takuma's Insane:
- 00:50:489 (3) - Was this meant to be a soft-hitsound?

Changed 1 suggestion on insane, bubblers, gl
masterNOspark
very L:I:K:E!
Mercurius
8-)
Hakeru
Selamat Pagi :D
Sallad4ever
Selamat Pagi :D

if fixing the metronome is an important thing then there should be another uninherited timing section in 00:54:322 (1)
well if it is important

Great Map and Nice Hitsound as always
~STAR
SUNAKE1192
good map :)
star~
DeathxShinigami
<3
show more