forum

Calculating Error Rate

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Oszu
I was wondering on how to calculate the error rate because all of my games the error rate seems to be around in the "- ~ -" values instead of "- ~ +"

Hope I can get assisted

Example:
(1)Error: -17.59 - 8.68 avg
Unstable Rate: 161.75
(2)Error: -13.78 - 14.39
Unstable Rate: 170.15

(1)UO: -15ms
(2)UO: -3ms
Map: Ren Chon no Drum n Bass [Normal]

One small thing I have noticed: When I move further into negative for the Universal offset, my value goes higher in the left side

When I move further into positive for the Universal offset, my value goes higher in the right side
Full Tablet
The second value is always non-negative, "-17.59 - 8.68 avg" means than in average you early hits were early by -17.59ms, and you late hits were late by 8.68ms.

Positive Universal Offset makes you hits be considered to be later, while positive Custom Offset for a beatmap makes you hits to be considered earlier.
Topic Starter
Oszu

Full Tablet wrote:

The second value is always non-negative, "-17.59 - 8.68 avg" means than in average you early hits were early by -17.59ms, and you late hits were late by 8.68ms.

Positive Universal Offset makes you hits be considered to be later, while positive Custom Offset for a beatmap makes you hits to be considered earlier.
I see, I was wondering over how I can't see the + on my second value while others can see theirs.