Speedtest.net

posted
Total Posts
1,315
show more
IppE

Roley wrote:

what.
Korea > western countries

Damn you capitalist pigs.
Khono
^true
IppE


Included in dads rent :v

Edit:
School around 10AM when class is playing CS1.6

gat1toneku

slow but still higher than the isp average
damn
makkura


Not bad :D
SpacemanSpiff


Not bad for a US connection, eh?
Kurai

e_e
Sumaki
Mine :D

Hyguys

Net sucks ><
Rantai



Makes me sad to know that my nearest exchange is <200m away but I'm 10m outside its zone. I get to connect to the exchange over 15km away instead D:
mekadon

I win, IppE602 :P
Numbbi
Last time when I posted here, I had around ~2mb.

But now..



Also what the hell is with your monstrous +100mb connections!!
Piotrekol
IppE

mekadon wrote:

I win, IppE602 :P
Not in upload speeds.

8-)
mirakuru


Is that good or bad :o
bagnz0r
My connection speed is limited only by fiber cables - 1Gbps.
Pashune


I've probably got the fastest internet on the block. I could get 12 mbit with powerboost, but for the price it isn't worth it. That's as fast it goes for residential packages here.

I also don't understand how everyone else can stand mediocre DSL speeds on my street with all the 2WIRE routers showing up on my laptop. I don't miss having DSL one bit.
Firo Prochainezo

Pashune wrote:



I've probably got the fastest internet on the block. I could get 12 mbit with powerboost, but for the price it isn't worth it. That's as fast it goes for residential packages here.

I also don't understand how everyone else can stand mediocre DSL speeds on my street with all the 2WIRE routers showing up on my laptop. I don't miss having DSL one bit.
Not trying to be impolite, but where do you live?
Pashune

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Not trying to be impolite, but where do you live?
A small town (12,000 pop.) in South Mississippi. Why do you ask?
Firo Prochainezo

Pashune wrote:

A small town (12,000 pop.) in South Mississippi. Why do you ask?
Just curious about it, you know.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply