forum

Kimi No Na Wa (osu!standard mode only)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tedda

A skin based on the movie "Kimi No Na Wa".
Made by me.
Some screenshots featuring JasianSg (thx for main menu & gameplay ss)
(what else should I include?)

Changelog -
September 16th = Release!!
September 17th = Changed warning arrow, ranking letters and added more menu bgs
September 18th = Changed main menu bg and mods (mods look way better now!)
September 19th = Changed ranking screen, pause bg, fail bg and polished mode selection screen.
September 21st = Polished hpbar, decorated buttons, adjusted pass/fail icon, "darkened" fail screen and set combo colours.
September 25th = Removed combo number outline, polished menu background, added "non-@2x" for combo numbers, polished mods selection and amplified some audio.
October 3rd = Changed ranking panel, hpbar, fail/pause screen (fail screen is bit messy than pause screen because rip the template) and spinner.
October 22nd = Changed combo color and slider border, plus polished hpbar and the "go!" sign.

Main Menu
to change menu bgs, open skin folder>delete one menu bg and rename other to "menu-background"

:) Thank you to everyone who checked out this skin!! :)

On another note I won't be updating this skin anymore
Ayya Novak
Hey, really neat skin. Considering it's your first experience in skinning, it turned out to be really good.
One thing I don't like is the font on the mod icons, at least adding a stroke to it would work better, but overall it still looks boring. Look for some beautiful fonts on the internet, i'm sure you could find something that will fit your skin and please your eyes.
Good luck.
Topic Starter
Tedda

avalanche wrote:

Hey, really neat skin. Considering it's your first experience in skinning, it turned out to be really good.
One thing I don't like is the font on the mod icons, at least adding a stroke to it would work better, but overall it still looks boring. Look for some beautiful fonts on the internet, i'm sure you could find something that will fit your skin and please your eyes.
Good luck.
Thank you! I agree with you about the mods, so I have updated them and they look better now.

Thanks for the feedback
Topic Starter
Tedda
does anyone else have anymore feedback for this skin?

If so, please let me know c:
Yukisa_old_1
Nice skin the videos is updated!!!

Topic Starter
Tedda

Yukisa wrote:

Nice skin the videos is updated!!!

Nice video, but you probably shouldn't make one until the skin is fully completed as you'll have to update video every time xp
SilverStar
New favorite skin, thank you! :)
Livid
I really like it but the black circles and sliders can be pretty hard to read
7ambda
The ranking letters could use some touching up; the edges look really poorly done.
AmikoSelf
How to Download ,,, Iam Beginner :lol:
Klockster
Black approach circle + 100% dim = rip approach circle

Example
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6309302
Topic Starter
Tedda

F1r3tar wrote:

The ranking letters could use some touching up; the edges look really poorly done.
That's how it's supposed to look though. . . it's a brush font, not supposed to have perfect edges.

AmikoSelf wrote:

How to Download ,,, Iam Beginner :lol:
click this link :) http://www.mediafire.com/file/4248osgs1 ... _Na_Wa.osk
[ Gallow Bell ]
another great skin , i like kimi no na wa so much .. its really great someone made it, but hey can you make the star2 smaller .... its too big :(
Osten
Nice skin but I don`t like the edges, anyway the skin is to spicy for me ;P :P :P :P ;)
Topic Starter
Tedda

Gallowbell wrote:

another great skin , i like kimi no na wa so much .. its really great someone made it, but hey can you make the star2 smaller .... its too big :(
there's no star2 xd

Klockster wrote:

Black approach circle + 100% dim = rip approach circle

Example

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6309302

livid1 wrote:

I really like it but the black circles and sliders can be pretty hard to read
i fixed it :)
-Atri-

IDK is it just me but... Why those stars are just squares?
Topic Starter
Tedda

KuranteMelodii wrote:

IDK is it just me but... Why those stars are just squares?
it's a phone.
bellvinz
how to change menu background?? help me. the background rn still the same as default osu skin. help mee! :o >:( :cry:
Luqanted
what are the names of the characters of Kimi no na wa again?
Klockster

Luqanted wrote:

what are the names of the characters of Kimi no na wa again?
Miyamizu, Mitsuha

&

Tachibana, Taki
show more