forum

Solo Usagi Cup (SUC):Fall 2016 | FINISHED

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaofui

Welcome to our very first tournament hosted by mynamesfake! As this is our first tournament, we hope to gain more experience through this and to make this the best tournament possible! Please leave any feedback or concerns in the feedback form linked below.

1. This is an international 1v1 osu!standard tournament (anyone from any country can participate)
  2. The format of games will be Group Stages into Playoffs
  3. Group Stages are in groups of 4 and played round-robin
  4. Top 2 in Groups make it into Playoffs
  5. Playoffs are in a Double Elimination format
  6. Any mods are allowed in the tiebreaker (excluding DT/NC)
  7. This is a Score v1 tournament
  8. Double mods are allowed in free-mod picks (ex. HD+HR)
  9. The max amount of players for each bracket is 32
  10. 1 map ban is allowed per player
  11. If a disconnection occurs mid-game, a loss on the map will be given to the disconnected player
  12. Please join our Discord server as we will be posting important information and updates there
  13. Matches will be livestreamed on twitch
  14. All staff are eligible to participate in the tournament excluding the host/organizer and map pool selector role

Extra Info

1. As of Sept.10, the 1-10k bracket signups are at 32/32
  2. As of Sept.10, the 10k-50k bracket signups are at 32/32

Dates

1. Registrations: Open on Sept.15 and close on Sept.25
  2. Map pool: Released on Sept.25
  3. Groups: Released on Sept.26
  4. Match Schedule: Released on Sept.25 Sept.26
  5. Matches: Start on Oct.8 to Nov.19 on weekends

1. If a player is unable to participate, 24 hour notice to mynamesfake or Wuffles is required before match time (whether through Discord or osu! messages)
  2. If you are unable to make the default match time, matches must be rescheduled and agreed upon by your opponent 24 hours in advance
  3. If a player is not in the match within 10 minutes, the person not in the match will receive an instant loss
  4. If neither players are in the match within 10 minutes then a !roll will determine who wins the match. Player 1 is assigned even numbers and Player 2 is assigned odd numbers. The number that is rolled will determine the winner.
  5. Players have 3 minutes to choose their map, failure to do so will transfer the pick to the other player
  6. If a player revives after failing, their score will be counted
  7. Player chosen warmup maps must be less than 5 minutes long
  8. !roll to determine who goes first (higher roll) to choose if they want to get first pick or first ban
  9. Each player will be offered to pick a warmup map in the order of the winner then the loser of the initial roll
  10. If a tiebreaker is necessary, the loser of the initial roll will decide the tiebreaker map
  11. The loser of the initial roll may not ban the map that the victor chooses if the victor decides to pick a map first
  12. Players may not pick a map in the same mod pool twice in a row (ie. If your 1st pick is HD, you can't pick another HD map as your next map but you can on the 3rd pick)
  13. If a tiebreaker is necessary, both players will !roll and whoever gets the higher roll will choose the tiebreaker
  14. Must speak/understand English

Map pool (1-10k) | Map pool (10k-50k) | Challonge (1-10k) | Challonge (10k-50k)
Schedule (GF & LBF) | Livestream | Discord | Feedback

First Place

Will be awarded 48 osu!coins (2 month supporter)

Second Place

Will be awarded 24 osu!coins (1 month supporter)

Third Place

Will be awarded 12 osu!coins (0.5 month supporter)

How to check and redeem osu!coins

smoogipooo wrote:

Players can track their points in this ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... u0VIZN4hxk ) spreadsheet, and exchange credits for prizes listed in the "Rewards" sheet by emailing tournaments@ppy.sh .

Staff

Host/Organizer: mynamesfake
Co-Organizer: Wuffles
Streamers: mynamesfake Wuffles
Commentators: mynamesfake Arthrighteous Blueshirt Wuffles
Referees: Arthrighteous Miko Wuffles thedingus Hau Blueshirt crispy tokyo mynamesfake
Map Pool Selector: mynamesfake
Scheduling: mynamesfake Wuffles
Graphics Designer: Wuffles
Topic Starter
Kaofui

Solo Usagi Cup: Fall 2016 | 1-10k Bracket Winners!

First Place

Zettus

Second Place

EMT -

Third Place

Phoibos

Solo Usagi Cup: Fall 2016 | 10k-50k Bracket Winners!

First Place

Doughy

Second Place

Mysterious

Third Place

Salopenidas

This tournament was really fun to organize and I hope you all had fun too! We hope our next season will be even better as we have found many things to improve on :) We wouldn't have been able to make it this far without all of your support through the duration of this season. We ask that all players fill out this survey form so we can know how we did and how we can improve next season :D. Thank you all for participating and we hope to "see you next time" - osu!
thedingus
Dankerinoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Cedo
SeemsGood
WeebWoofWolf
Pretty exited!
Zenyatta
Need mate halp
oishii
oooo
BrygantiuM
Wait I just signed up but how can I know if I am accepted :?:
WeebWoofWolf

1110killer wrote:

In the main post under the ''info'' section, near ''extra info. it is a collapsed text that you can open, showing the players entered.
BrygantiuM

WeebWoofWolf wrote:

1110killer wrote:

In the main post under the ''info'' section, near ''extra info. it is a collapsed text that you can open, showing the players entered.
Oh yeah just realized, im so blind wtf.
Thanks mate ^^
Electovoid
2 days later and im already too late for signups ;___;
Ah well good luck everyone!
TomBoBotSer
damnit i should check tournamnets more often
nigelf
Since Krims won't play, I would sign up if there's any possibilty.
PikaPwn
I wish I found this sooner :(
Topic Starter
Kaofui
Groups and match schedule has been released!
Gawr Gura
to be fair, signups closed before 3 days after the post, it was planned to last 10 days, didn't expect it to fill up so quick
Topic Starter
Kaofui
First ever match of the tournament is starting in 10 minutes! :D
Hollow Delta
Will there be a banner for the winners?
Zenyatta
Really really sorry. I could not make it to the tournaments. Sorry for inconvinience!
Topic Starter
Kaofui

Bubblun wrote:

At the moment from what I know, the badges are only for annual tournaments. But if you mean banner by like a profile one you can put in the description thing, I will discuss with our graphics designer to see if one could be made.

Thanks!
Topic Starter
Kaofui

Zenyatta wrote:

Really really sorry. I could not make it to the tournaments. Sorry for inconvinience!

That's alright, however, you are still scheduled for one more match on the 15th, will you be able to make that one?

Thanks! :D
Hollow Delta

mynamesfake wrote:

Bubblun wrote:

At the moment from what I know, the badges are only for annual tournaments. But if you mean banner by like a profile one you can put in the description thing, I will discuss with our graphics designer to see if one could be made.

Thanks!
I mean a banner like the one in my signature. (The one that's cut off) but personally, I think a banner is a better reward because it's special, compared to just simple coins you can win in any other tournament.
Topic Starter
Kaofui
The Ro16 map pool and schedule has been released! Congratulations to all who made it through group stages! Good luck everyone! :D
przepson

mynamesfake wrote:

The Ro16 map pool and schedule has been released! Congratulations to all who made it through group stages! Good luck everyone! :D
WOW, MAN
It's just only RO16 and you just for 10k-50k give 5*+ maps? :?
On finals we gonna fight on 6* ? xD
Topic Starter
Kaofui
The quarter finals and lower bracket schedule has been released! Please report any reschedules to either me or Wuffles asap! Thanks!
przepson
Mappools when? :/
Topic Starter
Kaofui

przepson wrote:

Mappools when? :/
The mappool for the quarter finals and lower bracket remain the same as the ones from Ro16.
Topic Starter
Kaofui
The SF/LB2,3 map pool and schedule has been released! Please check your times and make sure they work for you and if not, please report to me(mynamesfake) as soon as possible. The last day to reschedule your match is November 4th. Thanks and good luck to everyone participating! :)