posted
Total Posts
show more
Electoz
Hi there
Ascendance
this bg was the first thing that came to mind when i thought of this song :0
Raiden

you guys are pros, not many people get those scores with so many mods! 8-)
_DT3

Weber wrote:

sikk
Backfire

Raiden wrote:

you guys are pros, not many people get those scores with so many mods! 8-)
Placeholder, it's only Qualified.
Shiguri
big troll very funny xDD
wajinshu
wow congrats xD
Sies
gratzz ayyri :D :D
ghm12
finally
gratz ~
Nofool
offset sounds 10-15 ms too early tbh
Topic Starter
Ayyri

Nofool wrote:

offset sounds 10-15 ms too early tbh
Asked several people about this, and they disagreed with this offset change. (As well as the fact that LTL and I don't think this works either.)
Backfire
The offset actually is wrong and I have three people who agree with me. Brought up to me by a friend, shyguy, along aith a couple others. His offset proposal isn't entirely accurate but the offset is indeed wrong. I'm going to contact people who aren't related to you to check this, sorry. It's in your best interest to make sure, anyways.

Did a little testing of my own, +5~7 sounds correct, though I think up to 10 sounds ok as well. +5 or 6 seems about the best to me. As it is, it IS early.
Shiranai
If timing was your main cocern, then afaik we can adjust the online offset to +5~7 without dq the set, just simply ask a QAT or GMT to do that o.o
Topic Starter
Ayyri

Mako Sakata wrote:

If timing was your main cocern, then afaik we can adjust the online offset to +5~7 without dq the set, just simply ask a QAT or GMT to do that o.o
This action has already been taken into account, thank you for your concern!
Deif

Mako Sakata wrote:

This. I changed the offset to +8 already, no need to DQ the set over that.

Also clean the thread out of unnecessary posts. Keep the thread clean with a healthy discussion and avoid including in here personal issues you guys might have. This is my only warning.
Backfire
Hey good job, I figured we reserve online offset for when we can't DQ a map but if that's the route you'd like to take, it's fine too. Thanks for listening to my concern and getting something done about it! :)
Noffy
\o/
I'm just happy to see this map qualified

The spooky yuuka in the background also makes this perfect for the month of halloween~
Topic Starter
Ayyri
Happy Halloween ~
Charlotte
Gratz :)
Lost The Lights
AAAAAND It's ranked. WE DID IT!
goatlife
omg gratz and thank you for making this
_DT3

Ayyri wrote:

Happy Halloween ~