forum

[resolved] Crash at startup.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HazuJa
Holding left shift doesn't doesn't fix this, reinstall also doesn't fix, try to search everywhere but couldn't find any solution.

http://puu.sh/r9E8P/f1b3ac720d.png

Thx in advance !

osu! version: 20160821.1 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Can you click the crying girl and paste the crash log contents here?

Check to make sure your graphics drivers are properly installed and updated?
Topic Starter
HazuJa
OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsModeException: Failed to retrieve GraphicsMode, no fitting configurations, error SUCCESS
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglGraphicsMode.SelectGraphicsMode(SurfaceType surface_type, IntPtr display, ColorFormat color, Int32 depth, Int32 stencil, Int32 samples, ColorFormat accum, Int32 buffers, Boolean stereo, RenderableFlags renderable_flags, Boolean fullscreen)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglGraphicsMode.SelectGraphicsMode(SurfaceType surface_type, IntPtr display, ColorFormat color, Int32 depth, Int32 stencil, Int32 samples, ColorFormat accum, Int32 buffers, Boolean stereo, RenderableFlags renderable_flags, Boolean fullscreen)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, EglWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext sharedContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at #=q_B0wKl4upNezFoxbLO$u4HnyzDYwF$vGe74jG417KUpIW$DrHh$KVkHu4LSsGHXx.#=qWFpRrFNx7rn$0aWArzcZWg==(Int32 #=qQMnhSUyOFMqjQ1n$3ruuWA==, Int32 #=qLmP11JHDe1ZscyJNr1RFhQ==, GraphicsContextFlags #=q1d714PqID5tHN85MLRalgA==)
at #=qADKvkB9WqpY5ZN1Y8kpAIIscxmiOYD4l8lfiss2GvptYNDkVjNUh1kpRXO_eBoNR.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=qIymDJBL2gXiahnsXwyknHQ==)
at #=qcMPBLt$O81VVskQ6Rnn7u1G$Zb8vaZnSuDyKo0IvqJTsTa5hqbBIy7v4PIN8R4Xw.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=qIymDJBL2gXiahnsXwyknHQ==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
Topic Starter
HazuJa
Yup, i tried to update every driver not just graphic driver but still doens't work.
Topic Starter
HazuJa
Bump.
Lacrimosa
Did you try enabling Compatibility mode? You can do so, through a recovery dialog which pops up if you hold shit while launching the game.
Topic Starter
HazuJa

Nikosbks wrote:

Did you try enabling Compatibility mode? You can do so, through a recovery dialog which pops up if you hold shit while launching the game.
If i hold the left shift the crash notice will pops up again, and i can't click anything on the configuration window

http://puu.sh/r9EeG/d645178812.png

if i click the configuration window the crash notice will blinking
i'll upload a video about it later
Lacrimosa
Try this. Go to your osu! folder, and open the file "osu!.yourname.cfg". Then, search for the line "CompatibilityContext", and change the value to 1. (It should look like this "CompatibilityContext = 1".
aceticke
Right-click osu! and click open file location. Then scroll down and open repair osu! then click repair osu!.

Hopefuly this helps!

:D
Topic Starter
HazuJa

Nikosbks wrote:

Try this. Go to your osu! folder, and open the file "osu!.yourname.cfg". Then, search for the line "CompatibilityContext", and change the value to 1. (It should look like this "CompatibilityContext = 1".
Sry late reply, i just got the time to touch my rig, it doesn't work. I tried to edit it with notepad++ change "CompatibilityContext = 0" to "CompatibilityContext = 1" but the crash notice still there. Restarting my pc after editing CompatibilityContext doesn't help either.
Topic Starter
HazuJa

Adam2905 wrote:

Right-click osu! and click open file location. Then scroll down and open repair osu! then click repair osu!.

Hopefuly this helps!

:D
Nope. I tried this before, basically repair osu! is the same as holding left shift when launching osu!.
Topic Starter
HazuJa
Bump.
Topic Starter
HazuJa
Up
[K]enshi
Try to replace osu!.exe with this & then run it.
Topic Starter
HazuJa

[K]enshi wrote:

Try to replace osu!.exe with this & then run it.
Doesn't work..
This is frustating.
Topic Starter
HazuJa
uppppppppp
peppy
Read the error. your graphics card drivers are fucked.
Topic Starter
HazuJa

peppy wrote:

Read the error. your graphics card drivers are fucked.
But i already update it to the latest version, so there's nothing i can do about it ?
Topic Starter
HazuJa
Fix this by myself, Steps that i do :
1. Remove my Graphic card
2. Install osu! when using IGP as default output
3. Plug back my Graphic card
4. Change setting using holding left shift when starting osu!

nothing is fucked.
Kao
Were you using multiple monitors?
t/421963
[K]enshi

Kao wrote:

t/421963
Don't bump old threads.
Kao
This wasn't archived

Bumping Policy

Threads that are more than 5 days old and/or have been pushed to the second page of the Help forum will probably not be handled. If this happened to a thread of yours, feel free to post in the thread to bring it back to the front page.
Topic Starter
HazuJa

Kao wrote:

t/421963
Nope, and guys i fixed this, no need to worry i can run osu! fine now. I still appreciate the help :)
Kao

HazuJa wrote:

Kao wrote:

t/421963
Nope, and guys i fixed this, no need to worry i can run osu! fine now. I still appreciate the help :)
Ah is that so? Could you tell the steps you took to solve your problem?
Or was it this?
Thanks!

HazuJa wrote:

nothing is fucked.
Dntm8kmeeatu

Kao wrote:

Ah is that so? Could you tell the steps you took to solve your problem?
Or was it this?
Thanks!

HazuJa wrote:

nothing is fucked.

Pretty sure it was that.