I like the diff with CS5, I like all the mapset, It feels really frustrating that because someone doesn't like it makes murumuru to remap the highest diff or makes changes that could be made long time ago, the diff was modded in base of that CS, remapping now is what doesn't make any sense. Ctb mapping is really getting standardized, this is dissapointing.I'd appreciate if you didn't make such accusatory statements towards me. If I wanted to only DQ this map, I wouldn't have offered to come back and help it be pushed back into qualified. Also, I definitely was not the only one who had issue with the set, in fact, someone else who had an issue with the set was the one who approached me about it. All of your points really make me upset because it makes me think you really don't understand anything about the modding or mapping process. Just relax and stop throwing out needless stuff, we're working hard to move this back to qualified.
It seems like someone is only coming to mapsets to get them disqualified...
S U B J E C T I V E
Top diff looks nicer now, here's some distance stuff i noticed while playing:
- 00:18:181 (1) - Useless NC, remove it
- 00:17:528 (9,1) - pretty hard jump, increase it to an hdash!
- 00:19:267 (5,6) - this would feel much nicer with an hdash for such a strong sound.
- 00:20:137 (1,2) - pretty far also, reduce or make into an hdash
- 00:21:224 (2) - tilt more towards 3 for a more natural movement?
- 00:33:181 (5,6) - decrease distance or make it into an hdash
- 00:34:050 (1,2) - depending on what you do with the earlier mod of this pattern, change it to be consistent
- 00:58:833 (5) - x:199 makes the pattern a bit more smooth here
- 01:05:354 (1,2) - really squished pattern here, try 01:05:572 (2) - x:394!
- 01:10:572 - I'm pretty upset that you copypasted the previous kiai :/ it makes the map not as fun as it could be. I hate when mappers do this so I can't really help if you don't want to change this. Just try to apply suggestions from the previous kiai if you decide to keep that.
After he applies these, I'm okay with the mapset going forward again @BNs. Good luck from here on out