forum

how did you improve your streaming skills

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nabel_old_1

B1rd wrote:

Acc is more important than stamina, play low bpm maps and get good acc.
But low bpm is so hard :(

@op what I did is force myself to gain stream stamina is playing maps like wind god girl, defenders, heroes of our time... till I can pass them without too much effort. No clue if this a good method because my acc is kinda shit. It also helps me to play some warm up maps for about an hour before I try to go for fcs on more streamy maps.
Zain Sugieres
Played more
Endaris
I didn't.
dung eater
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/23798 trying to alternate this
lots of old maps where spamming not very effective
Endaris
Can confirm: Bye Bye Love is awesome.
N0thingSpecial

Endaris wrote:

I didn't.
But I think you got slower
KyoshiDeath
Imo speed > acc.. Everyone has its opinions ;) I prefer to try to pass and FC harder and harder things, I don't care about acc so I'd prefer to be able to overstream 50 notes at 240bpm after x time of training than being able to SS 50 notes at 210bpm after x time training..
NeXt4r_
easy i just spam the stream IN THE RIGHT TIME
Hiro-Senpai

faiswusuf wrote:

easy i just spam the stream IN THE RIGHT TIME
-_- did you even try streams in your life?
ithgyu

B1rd wrote:

doesnt matter how good your acc is if you cant click fast enough
Endaris

ithgyu wrote:

B1rd wrote:

doesnt't matter how fast you are if you can't click on time
Yuudachi-kun
IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO
Xyrus_old_1

Endaris wrote:

ithgyu wrote:

doesnt't matter how fast you are if you can't click on time
None of this matters if you can't even aim the stream.
Topic Starter
rekhichem

Xyrus wrote:

None of this matters if you can't even aim the stream.
none of this matters if you don't install osu x)
nah seriously , all I want is fast fingers to tap fast enough :( I might sound arrogant but I think that my aming is more or less good enough to play something like 6-6.7* maps and fc them , but I can't tap fast enough it's sooo depressing , I tried to spam blue zenith non stop but I didn't see any progress, and then I tried high bpm bursts and same story (same thing with singletapping) its just sooo frustrating :cry: my slow fingers are holding me back too much help :!: :?:
Xyrus_old_1

rekhichem wrote:

I tried to spam blue zenith non stop but I didn't see any progress, and then I tried high bpm bursts and same story (same thing with singletapping) its just sooo frustrating :cry: my slow fingers are holding me back too much help :!: :?:
If you've never streamed with your finger relaxed, try some lower bpm for now (140-200, whatever feels easy) and see what BPMs you can manage.

If you stream while relaxed, try playing something that's roughly 10-20BPM higher than you can normally manage that has lots of long bursts (9-17...ish beats) and a few short streams (20-40...ish beats), but apply the bare minimum of tension to the tops your fingers while playing. Keep spamming this map until you what you're doing feels natural.

Worked for me, no idea if it ill work for anyone else though.
E m i

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO
Both
B1rd

ithgyu wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Better to develop accuracy and technique before worrying about speed and stamina. Easier to learn the former before the latter.
unko
dunni
Sayorie

B1rd wrote:

Better to develop accuracy and technique before worrying about speed and stamina. Easier to learn the former before the latter.
How about developing speed first so that you have a wider range of maps to play?
B1rd

Arthraxium wrote:

B1rd wrote:

How about developing speed first so that you have a wider range of maps to play?
Well technically you increase the range of maps you can play by developing finger control and acc as well.
Sayorie

B1rd wrote:

Well technically you increase the range of maps you can play by developing finger control and acc as well.
Well actually true. But I do a little bit of both, trying to up my speed a little bit while keeping good stream acc and aim.
Topic Starter
rekhichem
my acc reading and aiming are fine ._. my fingers just suck
winber1
fingers can't suck
KupcaH
Fingers cannot suck. But you can suck fingers.
Acr0h
When i practised streams i played really fast streams maps (not even clearing them and still havent) like image material and everything will freeze. also that help with my clicking in general it was first after i played dt with burst that i for some reason got alot better at longer streams. i am 100% sure it was because i got more relaxed on stressing parts. right now i can pass the inferno streams and sometimes fc them. (i just need the last jumps to clear the map) (6.66*)
Roricon

AcrohTheBeast wrote:

When i practised streams i played really fast streams maps (not even clearing them and still havent) like image material and everything will freeze. also that help with my clicking in general it was first after i played dt with burst that i for some reason got alot better at longer streams. i am 100% sure it was because i got more relaxed on stressing parts. right now i can pass the inferno streams and sometimes fc them. (i just need the last jumps to clear the map) (6.66*)
that's how you become a pro spammer
Endaris
Then again I can confirm that this is one of the fastest ways to gain speed and stamina. The fastest known to me at least.
vsprite
play more