What was the worst anime you've ever seen?

posted
Total Posts
955
show more
Faust
Actually, I don't see why Naruto, the anime alone and not the fans themselves, can be as bad as you guys make it out to be. : l

It's a bad habit letting other people dictate how much worth the anime is.
Teras

Faust wrote:

Actually, I don't see why Naruto, the anime alone and not the fans themselves, can be as bad as you guys make it out to be. : l

It's a bad habit letting other people dictate how much worth the anime is.
I've seen some parts of it though, wasted time if you ask me
Waryas
I read Bleach, Naruto and One Piece.
I'm still reading the first two out of obligation because I started them and I love One Piece.
I watch/watched the anime for all three and I refuse to say they're the worst anime ever.
I have enjoyed naruto anime during the first arcs and jumping on the bandwagon and saying "derp herp i hate shounen" is a pretty childish way to show your elitism.
Kokizi
I really liked Naruto, until I realized the show will never end.(stopped watching at early parts of shipuuden or something)
ampzz
Anime Naruto does have a conclusion coming as it seems like the manga is getting close to the end of its story, which is pretty decent now that the whole Naruto and Sasuke obsession has been put to the side for now (thankfully..) and focusing on the current war and Uchiha.

The only thing that made Naruto so bland (same with Bleach) is the pathetic filler episodes..
They both would have been so much more dominant if they didn't waste time doing filler episodes and just cut each 'arc' into a reasonable sized anime season having a break in between would've been perfectly acceptable.

But this is deriving from the topic so back on..

I'll add in Strike Witches to one of the worst anime series I've watched/seen. I honestly wish there was a solid and proven way to 'unsee' things as that would keep me sane longer.
Fumi-chan
If there's anything that needs to be unseen, it is Qwaser. (sorry Yama)
TKiller
I don't really get people who watch shows like Qwaser and tell they were bad afterwards.

Any annotation clearly says that it's a show about people with supernatural abilities who draw their power from women's breasts. And it IS a goddamn show about people with supernatural abilities who draw their power from women's breasts. Seriously, what the fuck.
Lance

TKiller wrote:

I don't really get people who watch shows like Qwaser and tell they were bad afterwards.

Any annotation clearly says that it's a show about people with supernatural abilities who draw their power from women's breasts. And it IS a goddamn show about people with supernatural abilities who draw their power from women's breasts. Seriously, what the fuck.
This
Waryas

TKiller wrote:

I don't really get people who watch shows like Qwaser and tell they were bad afterwards.

Any annotation clearly says that it's a show about people with supernatural abilities who draw their power from women's breasts. And it IS a goddamn show about people with supernatural abilities who draw their power from women's breasts. Seriously, what the fuck.
We kinda forced her to watch it.

(sorry Yama)
It's ok there's still manyun
Fumi-chan
You could say the same thing to anyone who for some reason watches a show from a genre they don't like. "Oh you knew this was a generic harem from the start, how can you say it's bad?". It just doesn't make it any better. If you enjoy it, though, that's perfectly fine.

JesusYamato wrote:

It's ok there's still manyun
No way I'm watching that with you guys, lol.
komuyi99
Sailor Moon
-Mantis-
Clannad.
dropped it after 13 episodes, because i couldn't stand it anymore. EVERYBODY IN THIS ANIME IS SO ANNOYING!
AND I FUCKING HATE FUUKO, SHE'S NOT CUTE, SHE IS THE MOST ANNOYING CHARACTER IV'E EVER SEEN!
yes, i mad.
Waryas
I forced myself to finish clannad and yes it was bad
But Clannad AS was ;_________________;
Thimeeh
FLCL
blobman000
Warning: Strong opinions ahead

I hated the 2006 version of Kanon (I never watched the 2002 version).
I thought it was average throughout the entire show, and then the ending came.
In the three Key animes I've watched, I absolutely hated the ending in all of them.

Kanon's ending was just stupid
The anime managed to have emotional moments throughout the series. I was actually starting to enjoy it, and then the ending came.
It just sounded like the end of a kids' story. It absolutely ruined the plot by saying "And then everyone miraculously recovered, despite hours of lead-up to a depressing end."
The ending ruined the show for me, and it made Mai's story arc the only memorable one in the show.

Clannad: After Story was great until the ending.
I didn't watch 47 episodes of a show just to find out that just about every sad moment in the show was all part of a dream.

Even though the movie removed half of the plot, it still had a much better ending than the show.

The Angel Beats ending was alright until
The random five second clip at the end. I was excited for the OVA, because I thought that it would explain this. Instead, it just showed that Angel liked gardening.
Kokizi

-Mantis- wrote:

AND I FUCKING HATE FUUKO, SHE'S NOT CUTE, SHE IS THE MOST ANNOYING CHARACTER IV'E EVER SEEN!
I like Clannad, but I'll have to say that the quoted statement is true.

actually only watched it because it was funny.
Reisen-Inaba
Touhou... if the anime counts ....
Its only 1 episode... it hasn´t got any story... the drawings are ugly...the ending sounds like: "hey there will be a second episode waatch it too" but well i never seen one and i think there isn´t any.... maybe i am wrong and it has story and more episodes but srsly it just sucks :<
Firo Prochainezo

Reisen-Inaba wrote:

Touhou... if the anime counts ....
Its only 1 episode... it hasn´t got any story... the drawings are ugly...the ending sounds like: "hey there will be a second episode waatch it too" but well i never seen one and i think there isn´t any.... maybe i am wrong and it has story and more episodes but srsly it just sucks :<
Ehy, don't hate and give them some credit. That anime was fan made.
Pineapple-sama
Itazura na Kiss
very boring for me
Rii
Maria-sama ga Miteru, srsly was boring
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply