What was the worst anime you've ever seen?

posted
Total Posts
955
show more
sunsunlol
Gintama, wtf is up with the big white puppy?!
Galkan
Fooly Cooly and Samurai 7.
Hiyorin
I thought To Love-Ru was pretty bad. Not really in the production values but more like I was bored out of my mind. I usually don't like to drop shows, therefore I tried to sit through it but decided that I had no reason to punish myself.
Firo Prochainezo
Yosuga no Sora
MDuh

FruitTingles wrote:

I thought To Love-Ru was pretty bad. Not really in the production values but more like I was bored out of my mind. I usually don't like to drop shows, therefore I tried to sit through it but decided that I had no reason to punish myself.
^ this also
although I standed watching it for 26 episodes ><
taki-desu
Togainu no chi.
Ultra Maniac
Waryas
Anything with moe character in it.
Wassaaaa

FruitTingles wrote:

I thought To Love-Ru was pretty bad. Not really in the production values but more like I was bored out of my mind. I usually don't like to drop shows, therefore I tried to sit through it but decided that I had no reason to punish myself.
In fact, To love-ru is one of the best stories in the category "Ecchi", taking into account this type of anime that focuses more on the nude, To love-ru gave a story interesting and entertaining, most Animes Ecchis are anime trash that only serve to show the naked bodies of the protagonists, an example is KissxSiss, that if it's a horrible anime.

Now pulling out the anime ecchis think the worst anime for my personal taste is Elfen Lied, I got all the episodes given that it was in category Romance / Drama but in the end was pure gore, no romance. _., I hate gore... Only that.
Fabi
Maria Holic. God, what a piece of shit.
Hitsugaya936
Tokko
Athyrionjh
Okay I'll be hitting by everyone, but the worst anime I've seen was Ore no imouto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai. I really hated Kirino. I really hate her! She's such a prude. So and the Story isn't really that great although I have to admit that Kirino is really cute~
Gorlum
Shuffle! ;[
Sallad4ever
Infinite Stratos

I regret watching all of the 13 episodes, but hey, Charlotte is cute
Kommisar
lucky star
Faust

Sallad4ever wrote:

Infinite Stratos

I regret watching all of the 13 episodes, but hey, Charlotte is cute
That would be my defense as well. Hahaha
Sigillum
Iron Man..
Hiyorin

Wassaaaa wrote:

KissxSis.
Hmm, I enjoyed KissxSis' storyline more then To Love-Ru's. But this is from a biased point of view. I don't like watching shows in 480p and I also read the manga before watching. On the other hand, I watched KissxSis in HD and I never read the manga.
MDuh

FruitTingles wrote:

Wassaaaa wrote:

KissxSis.
Hmm, I enjoyed KissxSis' storyline more then To Love-Ru's. But this is from a biased point of view. I don't like watching shows in 480p and I also read the manga before watching. On the other hand, I watched KissxSis in HD and I never read the manga.
Kissxsis > To Love ru

I know they both sucked,
but what To Love ru is lacking is Comedy and story, heck I didn't even laughed a bit on their jokes
26 episodes but none I found funny
story is boring too, IMO its all to static and very typical (well maybe its kinda biased since its the first time I have seen an Incest anime)
and has tooooooooooooo much fillers -.-
Puru_old
-
jjrocks
Girls Bravo....I think...or maybe Tokyo Mew Mew...
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply