forum

What was the worst anime you've ever seen?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sushi
Well, this can be extended to mangas.

This include like the most "WTFISTHIS" animes.

For my part, the worst thing I've seen was Pugyuru (I personally only saw the anime)

Watching the 13 episodes in a row was... hard...
Rantai
Tsubasa Chronicles.

Holy crap was it boring.
Mogsy
In terms of personal enjoyment? Most likely Lucky Star or Ikki Tousen. In terms of overall lack of quality? Either Popotan or Ikki Tousen.
MDuh
Definitely Junjou Romantica
Neo@lex
Shingetsutan Tsukihime.
Faust

Neo@lex wrote:

Shingetsutan Tsukihime.
This.

Also Elfen Lied.
Mogsy

Faust wrote:

Neo@lex wrote:

Shingetsutan Tsukihime.
This.

Also Elfen Lied.
Oh god, both of these, as well.

At least Elfen Lied had decent music...
Dragvon
Elfen Lied Anime sucks, but the manga is <3
Ramellu
The Wallflower. Crazy anime faces are out of proportion. xD
TKiller
Aoi Hana, Infinite Stratos, Dragon Crisis, Kanokon.

These are the first ones that come to mind.
Faust
Mayoi Neko Overrun, Kampfer...there are plenty.

Also, Tsukihime had a rather good score too (albeit kind of boring)
dNextGen
Infinite Stratos,Princess Lover,Oniichan no koto ajsnzxncja etc
adam2046
Rosario+Vampire
sunsunlol
Gintama, wtf is up with the big white puppy?!
Galkan
Fooly Cooly and Samurai 7.
Hiyorin
I thought To Love-Ru was pretty bad. Not really in the production values but more like I was bored out of my mind. I usually don't like to drop shows, therefore I tried to sit through it but decided that I had no reason to punish myself.
Firo Prochainezo
Yosuga no Sora
MDuh

FruitTingles wrote:

I thought To Love-Ru was pretty bad. Not really in the production values but more like I was bored out of my mind. I usually don't like to drop shows, therefore I tried to sit through it but decided that I had no reason to punish myself.
^ this also
although I standed watching it for 26 episodes ><
taki-desu_old
Togainu no chi.
Ultra Maniac
Waryas
Anything with moe character in it.
Wassaaaa

FruitTingles wrote:

In fact, To love-ru is one of the best stories in the category "Ecchi", taking into account this type of anime that focuses more on the nude, To love-ru gave a story interesting and entertaining, most Animes Ecchis are anime trash that only serve to show the naked bodies of the protagonists, an example is KissxSiss, that if it's a horrible anime.

Now pulling out the anime ecchis think the worst anime for my personal taste is Elfen Lied, I got all the episodes given that it was in category Romance / Drama but in the end was pure gore, no romance. _., I hate gore... Only that.
Fabi
Maria Holic. God, what a piece of shit.
Hitsugaya936
Tokko
Athyrionjh
Okay I'll be hitting by everyone, but the worst anime I've seen was Ore no imouto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai. I really hated Kirino. I really hate her! She's such a prude. So and the Story isn't really that great although I have to admit that Kirino is really cute~
Gorlum
Shuffle! ;[
Sallad4ever
Infinite Stratos

I regret watching all of the 13 episodes, but hey, Charlotte is cute
Kommisar
lucky star
Faust

Sallad4ever wrote:

Infinite Stratos

I regret watching all of the 13 episodes, but hey, Charlotte is cute
That would be my defense as well. Hahaha
Sigillum
Iron Man..
Hiyorin

Wassaaaa wrote:

KissxSis.
Hmm, I enjoyed KissxSis' storyline more then To Love-Ru's. But this is from a biased point of view. I don't like watching shows in 480p and I also read the manga before watching. On the other hand, I watched KissxSis in HD and I never read the manga.
MDuh

FruitTingles wrote:

Wassaaaa wrote:

KissxSis.
Hmm, I enjoyed KissxSis' storyline more then To Love-Ru's. But this is from a biased point of view. I don't like watching shows in 480p and I also read the manga before watching. On the other hand, I watched KissxSis in HD and I never read the manga.
Kissxsis > To Love ru

I know they both sucked,
but what To Love ru is lacking is Comedy and story, heck I didn't even laughed a bit on their jokes
26 episodes but none I found funny
story is boring too, IMO its all to static and very typical (well maybe its kinda biased since its the first time I have seen an Incest anime)
and has tooooooooooooo much fillers -.-
Puru_old
-
jjrocks
Girls Bravo....I think...or maybe Tokyo Mew Mew...
deadbeat
school days
Nexus Reaper
Kanokon.
daphna_old
Bokura ga Ita
soooo boring..wut, I wasted my time TT
Nekoroll
lol Overall, probably Popotan. Super cute characters and OP but the anime went absolutely nowhere with a plot that was nonexistent.
Akai-Moeru
Pokemon. I only watched one episode and I did not even finish it. It was just plain awful.
SpacemanSpiff

daphna wrote:

Bokura ga Ita
soooo boring..wut, I wasted my time TT
I actually watched that with a friend so we could go to sleep once. It isn't TERRIBLE, but the characters and emotion are nearly nonexistant. It's Japanese monotone for 23 minutes.
Vext_old
Blood+, Bo-ring.
show more